And when the day's done we get drunk again
I want to be drunk every day, and on Monday
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

I missed last weekend's progress update. We had a few things to think about. This will be the last update for episode 4. And the beginning of episode 5 will be next month.
Two big scenes with multiple outcomes, basically. We're well on schedule as far as that's concerned. But with every end of an episode, there's a danger of delay due to coding stuff. The save transfer thing etc....
Right now everything looks good for next weekend. Probably won't be any delays. But even if we do run into a bug with the save transfer, won't be longer than Monday or Tuesday till we'll be able to fix it and release the update.
So, everything should be good for next Sunday. But if we do run into something, it will be Tuesday at the latest.

Best regards
Likesblondes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 2465648

No. No he can't... just... what? Where did you- Why would you- what?
It's the age-old vampire story: man works as a DJ, man follows unknown woman to a private room, man wakes up to find himself a vampire, man learns about vampire society, man decides his life is lies and changes sex. You don't know this tale?

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
a what? while vampires can have various powers doubt those include sexchange.
well, technically, you can turn genders with Vicissitude :D but that is not the case in this game...
there is some dude from New York in lore he is Tzimisce working in the fashion world I forget his name. He is really famous and making millions with his skill hehe, and mostly Toreador freaks are his customers who want to have a sexy mole or something or change gender :D other vampires don't care.
Also, criminals who want to change their face, and looks.. or to escape a blood hunt :)

Good thing he is working human fashion and not a monstrosity like alien skulls, scaled wings, etc... :D

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
It's the age-old vampire story: man works as a DJ, man follows unknown woman to a private room, man wakes up to find himself a vampire, man learns about vampire society, man decides his life is lies and changes sex. You don't know this tale?
Sounds like some of you got bored during Covid and started reading your children's Sex Ed curriculum.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
I think MC is the ugliest mf in the game... there is no face, not even a single reflection of him, only legs in showers :ROFLMAO:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Woah lord it's hard to be humble when your perfect in every way... When I look in the Mirror, I get better looking each day... To know me is to love Me, I must be one hell of a Man. Woah Lord its hard to be humble but I'm Doing the best that I can.

THE NARCISSIST'S ANTHEM.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes