4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I was a little slow to get to this update. I had seen the discussions about diablerizing Marcius, but I guess that hasn't happened yet. I thought it was something in U11, but apparently it's currently only suggested by Dream Girl. Still, it seems like the MC is compelled to consume Marcius rather than acting of his own will, something obviously Sharon is outraged by. In my PT, I just had Vicente be Malia's champion, but did anyone do the fighting themselves? How did that go for you?
I won, with claws

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
replaying again after a year -got a question
ep3 actually
whats the earliest point to get rid of that annoying brat laurie? if is there one...
i dont get the point of her being around .. should have died at ep1

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey

It's done. Thank you to the higher tier patrons for sending their bug reports this month. They've been fixed. At least I think so XD
Here is the eleventh upload. Next month might be the last upload for episode 4 and we might start episode 5 in April. Not 100% sure. Depends if we manage to get in all the scenes we want in next month's upload. I'll let you know as we work on it.
This upload is mostly focused on one big scene with different paths depending on your previous choices, and the powers you have.
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Likesblondes

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
i find it weird that there is no separate variable for points with sharon. Or are they tied to sharonsavelauriepts, considering you have to be nice/affectionate towards sharon to increase those points.

Last edited:

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
I'm a bit surprised there's no humanity or beast points, considering Sharon's training about maintaining humanity.

Does anyone know what happens if you give Astrid to Callisto? I didn't do it because Sharon said not to, but I was always curious what would happen.

serenitynow

Apr 4, 2020
I'm a bit surprised there's no humanity or beast points, considering Sharon's training about maintaining humanity.

Does anyone know what happens if you give Astrid to Callisto? I didn't do it because Sharon said not to, but I was always curious what would happen.
Sharon gets mad for like 10 minutes but won't admit that deep down she knows mc is right. she shows her fangs at mc and he basically is like lol and she drops it. Callisto also loves it and rewards mc handsomely.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well if you keep Astrid you need to understand that she will ultimately escape. Taking with her Gregor as well as Mrs. Olivia, Carmen will be on her trail cause she will be after Gregor never to see them again. Bad day all around cuz you pleased Sharon, Mr. PW. Or you could give her to Callisto be rewarded, keep Carmen and at your convenience after eating Marcius you visit mommy and you both end the day with an aperitif. All the while Cindy is so Pissed she can't see straight.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and imzahai

monst3rxrag

Oct 24, 2021
I've tried on PC and android and after I complete the first chapter and go to the second it keeps saying that I haven't played the first one yet.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Yes. True. Games with stupid stories are not for me
Yes we the great unwashed... We live in a bubble that the airlines can't penetrate hence the term flyover country. And I personally GRAdjiated from EVelin wOOdhasds sped redden cocorse. So when you call a story stupid you must mean that the rest of us who do enjoy this story must indeed drool in our food.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Well if you keep Astrid you need to understand that she will ultimately escape. Taking with her Gregor as well as Mrs. Olivia, Carmen will be on her trail cause she will be after Gregor never to see them again. Bad day all around cuz you pleased Sharon, Mr. PW. Or you could give her to Callisto be rewarded, keep Carmen and at your convenience after eating Marcius you visit mommy and you both end the day with an aperitif. All the while Cindy is so Pissed she can't see straight.
Callisto: Yes. Continue be obedient my little pet. If you continue being a good boy I'll reward you with replacing Cindy as my foot stool.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes