4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Definitely true. I also have my doubts that Fabian would've succeeded, either. I feel like Cave Monster is considerably more powerful than anyone even remotely realizes. Those who seem to know the most are (again) only experientially knowledgeable, like the MC and some survivors now (Andrew, Sharon, and barely Laurie, depending on choices). Although, of course, the rest of those all have considerably less understanding than the MC's own limited grasp of her power. IDK how the MC's power is compared to him, but Fabian is definitely clever, so whatever difference in choices he would've made might have also let him get away successfully.

The Cave Monster is definitely a hard task to complete; even with knowledge, I suspect she's an extraordinarily difficult foe. Maybe that's why she's confined to her pool of water. She might have been imprisoned there anciently to prevent her from devastating most of the world. (That's probably already been suggested by others here, I'm sure.)
personally I feel like she could be one of the first vampires that was made in ancient times. maybe because of her bloodlust, she was imprisoned there and was left there to rot. now she sees MC and how different he is compared to other vampires and thinks he's the key to freeing her. a lot of possibilities tbh

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
i see. is there i guide that i can use for update 11?
That is most likely set way before update 11, you would have to replay probably most of the episodes again for gaining that ability. Maybe you try to use a save I think I've seen a few days ago here in the thread (unfortunately don't know exactly where anymore).

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Just generally speaking would anyone in their right mind want to owe Marcius anything? Sexually or not sexually, it seems like a very bad idea.
The only thing I would like to owe to Marcius is... a stake in his head before letting him become ash in the sun.
The thought to be forced to eat him to gain power is enough to make want to puke honestly, and that's a compliment to LB for creating such a believable disgusting character.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: MataHariX and cxx

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The only thing I would like to owe to Marcius is... a stake in his head before letting him become ash in the sun.
The thought to be forced to eat him to gain power is enough to make want to puke honestly, and that's a compliment to LB for creating such a believable disgusting character.
Easy problem to solve: If Astrid is still alive - or more unalive - let her eat Marcius, then we can eat her.:p

Only gamble would be, that if she become too powerful, we may have a new issue at hand.:unsure:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Easy problem to solve: If Astrid is still alive - or more unalive - let her eat Marcius. Then we can eat her.:p

Only gamble would be, that if she become too powerful, we may have a new issue at hand.:unsure:
she is alive but not seen since ................... couple updates ago.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Easy problem to solve: If Astrid is still alive - or more unalive - let her eat Marcius. Then we can eat her.:p

Ah!Ah! No! That would be even more gross, bleah!!! I get rid of her as soon as I could, I would thank Calisto for the eternity only for that alone.:D

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Easy problem to solve: If Astrid is still alive - or more unalive - let her eat Marcius, then we can eat her.:p

I mean, if the MC is able to manipulate and prove himself more powerful than vampires who are clearly more powerful than Astrid, I'm pretty sure he could just slap her around however he wants.
Spanking.gif

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes