4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
True, Calisto is very ancient herself.
Yes she gives off that vibe, I wonder if she has plans for the MC. Still who is that Dream Vamp/Demon?. It is scary not knowing because she gives off a dark scary vibe. Perhaps its Calisto's Sire maybe even Lilith the biblical first Vampire. Regardless how did she find out about the MC in the first place?. Does the MC have some ancient lineage he does know about. Oooh the speculation.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Perhaps its Calisto's Sire maybe even Lilith the biblical first Vampire.
No and no. Discussed in the thread and burried near very old vampires, this questions where asked and answered, even from the dev.
She is not Lilith and she is also not Calisto's Sire. She is thousend of years old, most likely Inanna from Mesopotamian long long long ago. To Calisto she is the same as Calisto is to todays modern vampire: A myth.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
No and no. Discussed in the thread and burried near very old vampires, this questions where asked and answered, even from the dev.
She is not Lilith and she is also not Calisto's Sire. She is thousend of years old, most likely Inanna from Mesopotamian long long long ago. To Calisto she is the same as Calisto is to todays modern vampire: A myth.
well that's awesome, and still a bit scary.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Lilith the biblical first Vampire.
Uh no, Lilith was no vampire, Lilith was a primordial-demon/spirit of the desert, a fiery female that ate newborn she stole in the night... (or a Lilu, at least that's the species she belongs to) (demon is the Greek word for spirit)
She was supposedly created from the same clay as Adam and was his first wife. However she was banned from the garden of Eden for not complying with and obeying Adam.

Some vampire theories adopted her as being a vampire though....

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
well that's awesome, and still a bit scary.
If you want to know about how old Calisto is this is how you should see vampires

|*Generation*| Date of Embrace*|*Major Event*|
1.|14th|Yesterday| Laurie
2.|13th|2000 AD| * Henchman of Marcius
3.|12th|1950 AD| WWII Andrew
4.|11th|1900 AD| WWI Sharon
5.|10th|1800 AD| Malia and Marcius but i expect him to be the same age as Sharon)
6.|9th|1700 AD | Carius
7.|8th|1500 AD| Fabian
8.|7th|1300 AD| Black Plague| Roland/Virgil
9.|6th|900 AD|| *
10.|5th|200 AD| Fall of Rome| Our MC should basically fall here due to bloodstrenght
11.|4th|2500 BC| Calisto
12 3rd| 4000 BC| Innana| Sumerian times
13.|2nd|10000|BC* primordial creators

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did it both ways. When I had MC fight Marcius himself,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well yea could say that, he had no chance against mc.

IIRC, Cindy is initially happy when MC chooses to fight, but gets really disappointed if MC whoops Marcius's ass. I think it is pretty well established that she hates MC and is quite jealous of him.
well mc is mommy's fav pet not her so quite obvious that she hates him.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you want to know about how old Calisto is this is how you should see vampires

5.|10th|1800 AD| Malia and Marcius but i expect him to be the same age as Sharon)
6.|9th|1700 AD | Carius
7.|8th|1500 AD| Fabian
9.|6th|900 AD|| *
10.|5th|200 AD| Fall of Rome| Our MC should basically fall here due to bloodstrenght
11.|4th|2500 BC| Calisto
I'm sure I missed this buried somewhere in the nearly 600 pages of this thread, but where is this confirmed? Did Likesblondes specifically outline all of this? Did someone here on this site do some kind of calculation based on stuff in the game or w/e and then have their calculations validated by the dev?

Reactions: D3xzalias

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm sure I missed this buried somewhere in the nearly 600 pages of this thread, but where is this confirmed? Did Likesblondes specifically outline all of this? Did someone here on this site do some kind of calculation based on stuff in the game or w/e and then have their calculations validated by the dev?
that's from vampire lore.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
that's from vampire lore.
IDK what you mean. If you're talking about general vampire lore, I'm not sure how specific names would fit in then. Obviously something like VtM wouldn't fully apply here because characters here are not characters from that universe, right? Or are nearly all of those we meet (Marcius, Virgil, Andrew, Sharon, Fabian, Carius, etc.) in that mythology somewhere? I'm not totally new to WoD lore, but I'm definitely not all that well-versed.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018

6.|9th|1700 AD | Carius
7.|8th|1500 AD| Fabian
9.|6th|900 AD|| *
11.|4th|2500 BC| Calisto
WOW!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IDK what you mean. If you're talking about general vampire lore, I'm not sure how specific names would fit in then. Obviously something like VtM wouldn't fully apply here because characters here are not characters from that universe, right? Or are nearly all of those we meet (Marcius, Virgil, Andrew, Sharon, Fabian, Carius, etc.) in that mythology somewhere? I'm not totally new to WoD lore, but I'm definitely not all that well-versed.
i'm even less but just quoting bites enthusiast posters.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
This is based on the sumerian lore. A bit and the digging by a lot of people in this thread ,
Everything is based on what happened in the game and Sumerian timeline Me ,Arigon, Bigstuffedtiger all contributed to this

I'm not totally new to WoD lore, but I'm definitely not all that well-versed.
You are correct in that It's like 5th edition vtm with Sumerian Lore thrown in to the mix

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The generation system is VTM based, dunno if the years are corresponding. VTM has Cain as first generation and in his absence the third generation (the antedeluvians) kills the second generation. The Antedeluvians predate the great flood, that much i remember...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
thats my working theory!
the 1st and 2nd generation were prototypes but weaker then the 3rd generation
If the VTM rules are used the first is the strongest due to losing a portion of the bloodline each next generation.
Cain being the only one of his generation, the second generation being killed by the third generation, and then the third generation being cursed by Cain to be vulnerable to fire and the sun....

Only Cain and the Antediluvians predate the great flood, from Sumerian, Babylonian scripts and the bible it's estimated the great flood took place between 1300 - 1000 BC.... So that would mean even the Antediluvians would not be much older then 3500 years, if they were, the 4th generation would also predate the great flood and we know they don't....

Ofcourse you could scratch the VTM system, but that ultimately means we have absolutely no way of knowing how many generations have passed or when the first generation started... Some could be 25th generation now, while other branches could be the 100st generation...

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If the VTM rules are used the first is the strongest due to losing a portion of the bloodline each next generation.
Cain being the only one of his generation, the second generation being killed by the third generation, and then the third generation being cursed by Cain to be vulnerable to fire and the sun....

Only Cain and the Antediluvians predate the great flood, from Sumerian, Babylonian scripts and the bible it's estimated the great flood took place between 1300 - 1000 BC.... So that would mean even the Antediluvians would not be much older then 3500 years, if they were, the 4th generation would also predate the great flood and we know they don't....

Ofcourse you could scratch the VTM system, but that ultimately means we have absolutely no way of knowing how many generations have passed or when the first generation started... Some could be 25th generation now, while other branches could be the 100st generation...
yeah well, i understand the VTM is a matrix, but the way i see it my theory is more appealing!
Also Callisto is 2.400 to 3.300 years old! all the way down to the bronze age collapse!
if Inna is a myth to Callisto as much as Callisto is a myth to us... Inna would need to be at least 4.800 years old!

the way i see it the flood equals the bronze age collapse so the last great war between the vampire lords where the Egyptians allied with the Babylonians to survive the onslaught or the "flood"!
they did and got backstabed by the Babylonians fuck just put Inna as taking the persona of Isis during the take over and bang!
or add in the Persians and mazdha azura who is linked to Inna and eriskh father!
and shortly after that bronze age collapse the Persians did conquer Egypt... not sure about time table here tough!

Marcius clan could be the one attacking, i mean he is a Semite character that traveled west!
put the Nurighian civilization of the western Mediterranean as the starters of the attack and
who got wiped out by the Egyptian and Babylonian pantheons, Baal could have been the big bad one!

not sure we can put the bragh scotish civilization or even the kelts but sure why not?

the Carthaginian religion got wiped out, but when they took over the Levant they brought Baal with him!
so yes Carthaginians (unlike the Romans as Sharon is linked too) was originally from the west moved to the east and returned to the west with the creation of Carthage!

the Romans are linked on the opposite side!
they fell from an attack from the west so ran from the east towards the west!
Troy was either a client kingdom of the Hittite empire or an integral part of it!
its not well established if the dominant cast of Troy was Hittite or not!

by the way... linguistically speaking... the Hittites were indo Europeans!
i mean wtf!
that is so out of left field that when people finally translated the language they were shocked!
do pay attention, their language! no dna test as been found to prove it!
But they could be the ancestors of the Dorian's who subjugated the Achaean!
during the Greek dark ages or between the bronze age collapse and the classical time!
i never understood the jonians so they could also be those...
yeah ancient greece was a mix of 3 nations/cultures!

besides its all myth´s, so why not make our own interpretation of the facts and legends?
does the flood need to be a physical one?
why not the flood of sea people drowning out all other cultures?
thus why not a massive pan pantheistic vampire alliance to reconquer the garden of Eden?
in our version garden of Eden would be Sumeria!

Reactions: vogelbeest

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Didn't Arigon establish this timeline earlier with the Dev's. It's a mix of VTM, Mythology, and His own personal twist that makes it his own to stave off Copywrite infringements. I know for a fact that we talked about the timeline and the twins at lenght about 2 years ago... At least before Chapter 4.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
All I cared about personally was that what had been listed was official. I know a lot of speculation happens on forums like this, so I didn't want to see some post, say "Got it, cool" and then find out it's completely wrong later. I like the plot, characterization, and background of stories more than anything else. If it's some loose interpretation of that one time a conversation was heard at a bus stop while reading a newspaper or something, I'd rather not muck up my head with useless details. I don't have any problem with theories, but I don't like them being stated as fact if they are not.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

6.|9th|1700 AD | Carius
7.|8th|1500 AD| Fabian
9.|6th|900 AD|| *
11.|4th|2500 BC| Calisto
Many of your dates for characters are a bit out, and don't seem to align with what Arigon, our erstwhile amputee theorist, had concluded either?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am now on Episode 3 and that mystery Dream Vamp/Demon is still bored and keeps appearing. I like the idea of joining the dark side and all that,but I don't know. I have a Bad feeling. I am getting "It's A Trap" warning signs. LOL

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
I am now on Episode 3 and that mystery Dream Vamp/Demon is still bored and keeps appearing. I like the idea of joining the dark side and all that,but I don't know. I have a Bad feeling. I am getting "It's A Trap" warning signs. LOL
I fully intend on springing that trap when I get the chance. She's smoking!

Reactions: JaszMan
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes