4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Is the MC a Chosen One type of Character?. I mean the story sounds like a fish out of water tale,just wondering if the MC is special not your regular Vamp and is more than meets the eye... I just said the Transformers motto didn't I. "Shrugs" Regardless just wanted to ask is all. Cheers.
Most likely. How many other fresh vampires are there who have sire that thousend of years old?

lerroy

May 19, 2018
Well just got a bad ending, does anyone have a save that gives me the powers to win fight please :)

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
I personally believe using "Ride the Senses" power is much more interesting way of moving forward rather than being a brute with venomous claws, as we finally step away from being a "Pawn" in some other elderly vampire's major plan and start on our own path arranging conspiracies for others.
That was the whole point of playing Malia and Sharon along with the Princep in the first place.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Maybe we'll become an Archon ? for the guy we're supposed to eat
Malia will get the job, she backed you after all... And why would MC want that job anyway, his Sire gave the Archon title to Sharon as a present, but effectively he's the one that calls the shots...

I can't see Sharon being happy about eating Marcius, I wonder if that will actually be a choice or not.
She will not like it, but she does know getting killed by either Callisto or the thing in the cave is worse....
MC needs to get stronger if she wants him /them to survive....

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I personally believe using "Ride the Senses" power is much more interesting way of moving forward rather than being a brute with venomous claws, as we finally step away from being a "Pawn" in some other elderly vampire's major plan and start on our own path arranging conspiracies for others.
That was the whole point of playing Malia and Sharon along with the Princep in the first place.
I think the mc just dont want to risk Sharon, he dont give a shit about those guys, he need to surpass them in orders to survive Calisto crazy Behaviour

Reactions: yltohawk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well path where mc fights against marcius wasn't that different than letting nos fight.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Who is that scary naked dream vamp who keeps beckoning the MC?, she seems as intriguing as she is mysteriously scary. I like it. Can we Ally with her?. That be cool. Getting Dark Vibe from her though.

Oct 8, 2019
Who is that scary naked dream vamp who keeps beckoning the MC?, she seems as intriguing as she is mysteriously scary. I like it. Can we Ally with her?. That be cool. Getting Dark Vibe from her though.
The story hasn't gotten far enough to actually do anything with her yet. She just keeps popping in during dreams and visions.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The story hasn't gotten far enough to actually do anything with her yet. She just keeps popping in during dreams and visions.
that's kind of unnerving and kind of scary. Well color me intrigued. I wonder who she is. Definitely Dark Vibe though.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Could the scary naked dream vamp actually be Sharon's inner Beast calling out to the MC before they even met?. Or She is the Vamp that Sired the MC wanting him to embrace the dark side?. I hate the suspense LOL.

serenitynow

Apr 4, 2020
Could the scary naked dream vamp actually be Sharon's inner Beast calling out to the MC before they even met?. Or She is the Vamp that Sired the MC wanting him to embrace the dark side?. I hate the suspense LOL.
Dream lady is most likely the vampire that started Callisto and mc bloodline(also the blood thirsty woman at the trial) and is thousands of years older than Callisto(who dates back to the roman empire). She is being held captive by her sister, the monster in the cave who most likely started the nos bloodline. She wants the MC to free her so she can kill her sister in retaliation

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
From context, I'm pretty sure that she's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how interesting, certainly the plot thickens. I mean the Mystery Dream Vamp did say "remember who made you" or "remember who you really belong to" during a intimate moment with Sharon. So there is definitely something to what you are saying. One thing is for sure, Something Ancient Sired The MC and this Dream Vamp/Demon is connected to him.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes