4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Pooh... that's a tall order.. ;) Claws and Invisibility in episode 1, Whispers and Soulstain (upgrade) episode 2, Blooddoll in ep 3 and then the one in this episode, think that's all though (there could be another upgrade when taking down Merrick in the old Nox base, but that was basically a power boost not so much a new skill) (was in episode 3 btw)

Hope i didn't mis any.... Ah and be sure you meet the requirements, they either need prowess, stealth or charm at a minimal level.
Going through the WT:
  • Episode one:
    • Claws
    • Invisibility
  • Episode 2
    • Whispers
    • Soulstain
  • Episode 3
    • BloodDoll
    • Viscious Power
  • Episode 4
    • Ride The Senses
So, it is as vogelbeest has written.

/e: Found another
This is just absolutely bizarre. I have none of these and while I can open the saves from those episodes and see the variables set to false, I have been given no choices to ever say "yay" or "nay". As much as I don't want to, I now have to decide whether to start the entire series over.

Maybe it's time for a bourbon and forget it....heh.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This is just absolutely bizarre. I have none of these and while I can open the saves from those episodes and see the variables set to false, I have been given no choices to ever say "yay" or "nay". As much as I don't want to, I now have to decide whether to start the entire series over.

Updates are short and dissatisfying, even though they come out quite often. I'd say: wait for a few days/weeks and start a fresh new gameplay from episode 1.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Cheers! But if you decide to start all over, i would suggest choosing the charm path and take every skill you can get.
There's several choices that will give extra points to your basic stats, so it's worth it using WT or WTMod...
(i think picking either stealth or prowess only works if you decide not to take the special skills, besides the skills themselves they often give points to the basic stat too)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's a pity that I don't have the opportunity to check what skills we have. On our portrait there should be an option introduced by the dev to have such a list of skills. We almost never use them in the game

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
As much as I don't want to, I now have to decide whether to start the entire series over.
As a tip, use the episode that are available on Patreon. They sometimes have less bugs than the ones here - or use all of Meushi's patch, then they will have even less...
At least one savegame bug between episode 3 and 4, if I remember it right, is still on the ones here on the zone.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
you forgot the mental link that enables you to see trough someone else´s eyes and hear trough their ears for a short while as long as you remain in range! ep.4 when you visit the princeps!
From my understanding, only replay EP3, rest is from WT, that is also the Ride the Sense part.
If so, then the new ability is still unkown and will be introduce in a later update (as they have written in their progress update).

Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
From my understanding, only replay EP3, rest is from WT, that is also the Ride the Sense part.
If so, then the new ability is still unkown and will be introduce in a later update (as they have written in their progress update).
Or it's another "upgrade" to an already excisting skill, that happened a few times so far...

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Updates are short and dissatisfying, even though they come out quite often. I'd say: wait for a few days/weeks and start a fresh new gameplay from episode 1.
Agree. I don't like playing any of these games if the updates only last a few minutes. In this case, I typically skip two updates before playing. Because of that, I don't really keep up with the discussion here which is probably a reason why I'm so clueless as to how I've gotten this far without knowledge of any of these abilities.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Agree. I don't like playing any of these games if the updates only last a few minutes. In this case, I typically skip two updates before playing. Because of that, I don't really keep up with the discussion here which is probably a reason why I'm so clueless as to how I've gotten this far without knowledge of any of these abilities.
I was replaying the game not too long ago and I actually missed the invis skill as well... probably rolled once or twice poorly and didn't get enough stealth points... so it's absolutely possible if you have bad luck or make "incorrect" choices that you miss others as well

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I was replaying the game not too long ago and I actually missed the invis skill as well... probably rolled once or twice poorly and didn't get enough stealth points... so it's absolutely possible if you have bad luck or make "incorrect" choices that you miss others as well
Agreed. But not knowing about any of the abilities I was just humming right along and not worrying about the choices. But looking at the requisite score for invisibility, I had more than enough stealth points at the time, so again, I think something broke very early on and I remained blissfully unaware.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Agreed. But not knowing about any of the abilities I was just humming right along and not worrying about the choices. But looking at the requisite score for invisibility, I had more than enough stealth points at the time, so again, I think something broke very early on and I remained blissfully unaware.
save transferring from ep1 to 2 fubared "few" things.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Why the mc need to eat him what he get from it ?
Mc can inherit some powers from him.

But that is another can of worms we can open, If we gonna follow the lore from what this game is based on.
we can talk for the next 24 hours

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I got all the way to the first few moments in Ep4 Upd 10 and I closed the game, I didn't like how the game turned out (could be the choices I made, but I'm not willing to bet that's the case yet) I'm still not thrilled with how weak-willed the mc is showing himself to be, he's basically everyone's puppy even going so far as to allow his thrall to dictate terms to him, at least that's how it feels to me, The game started off amazing, but it seems to be getting worse as it progresses, when will this dumb mc get his shit together and start acting like he's his own person, I'm also not a fan of how he spends half of the time trying to get into Sharon's pants, I'll be honest to me she's not even that 'attractive' she's the least interesting person in the game if we're counting her as some kind of love interest, The story is interesting, but the 'fate' that befalls mc's first thrall is not something that I found to be a welcoming part of the story, let's hope there's a damn good reason it was done that way.
This weird patch with Sharon started when he didn't Bed/Tame her, he has some fucking magic help to do it

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Mc can inherit some powers from him.

But that is another can of worms we can open, If we gonna follow the lore from what this game is based on.
we can talk for the next 24 hours
Well i dont know what good skill this dude would have, i think maybe mc can gain some Muscles from this guy ?

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Well i dont know what good skill this dude would have, i think maybe mc can gain some Muscles from this guy ?
The powers he has are celerity and potence, pressence.
i'm quoting my own post also But the people who regular post here did some theory crafting and we thought this were the powers Marcius has or now had.
So we can steal some good powers

Reactions: andrew david irving

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is the MC a Chosen One type of Character?. I mean the story sounds like a fish out of water tale,just wondering if the MC is special not your regular Vamp and is more than meets the eye... I just said the Transformers motto didn't I. "Shrugs" Regardless just wanted to ask is all. Cheers.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes