4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Rebirth [Episode 4, Update 11] [LikesBlondes] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.78GB
Repack size: 304MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: If you want my repacks for previous episodes, you can get them all here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Just finished it. It was pretty short (which is expected considering that a part of it was taken out) but still interesting. I think the choice of who fights should have a big impact later on, as the Archons watching are pretty experienced, and they know that you are a young one, so to have all these abilities and be able to easily defeat your experienced opponent like that certainly rang many alarm bells for them (heck, the guy who easily moved Vincente if he fought struggles to move you if you fought), which wouldn't be the case if Vincente fought instead. So this choice seems like a small one at first, but I think it will have large consequences later on in terms of you being viewed/not viewed as a real threat to the attendance and treated accordingly.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update.

As c3p0 pointed out, the Ride the Mind ability button still remains even when I chose to fight Marcius myself.

As for the paths themselves, hmmm.
I tried both paths and tbh, I found fighting Marcius without using Ride the Mind ability to be much more satisfying (kinda surprising, cause normally it's the other way around, with use of ability tends to be more engaging, and the alternative, not so much).

With Ride the Mind, there is I guess the engagement in use of a new ability, and Cindy's whole reaction after the fight between Marcius and Vincente (MC thinking 'she looks disappointed. Guess this didn't turn out the way she expected to') was alright.

Though if MC gets in the fight himself, he's no longer the observer. Not to mention clawing Marcius and seeing the fear in his eyes was worth it (though tradeoff seems to be that Cindy reaction scene doesn't exist here in this path).
And Malia's reaction after the fight seems, much more enthusiastic, than the Ride the Mind path?

So yeah, until now, I've always chosen "choose ability" as my canon path, but this one instance just might be an exception where I chose the alternative as canon path.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 4 Update 11.

This hotfix corrects one significant error in Ep. 4 Up. 11, and 15+ lines of dialog.
The following bugs from previous releases were fixed by the devs in up11. Thanks c3p0 for bringing them to the devs attention.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Well, I'm going to look stupid here, but not a problem, I've had plenty of practice.

for the ability, you missed a couple charisma points in earlier episodes (or didn't go to Fabian early in Ep. 4 when there's a choice between him and Callisto). then you'll get a chance to get the ability after a bitchy Nos takes you to meet Vincente

and why is your prowess so low? you didn't get claws or what?

serenitynow

Apr 4, 2020
Who is this girl who tells us to
I took it that she is a distant descendant of the dream lady. She has simillar bloodlust as Callisto but is clearly less powerful/ less potent bloodline than Callisto/MC who are more closely related to dream girl than she is. Mc is just too young to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a question, was it possible to choose an attack during the fight or was it an automatic fight?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well, I'm going to look stupid here, but not a problem, I've had plenty of practice.

How do i have such stats and a good ending. Or you made wrong choices throughout the game until now you have weak prowess and it can also affect that you lose the fight and some skill you didn't choose, e.g. claws

gfgfg.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: StreetRat

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of:

Rebirth EP4 update 11 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

To move from EP1 to EP2 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep1 (or rebirth.ep2) and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org into Wills747/rebirth.ep2 folder
To move from EP2 to EP3 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep2 and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org AND RebirthP2.renpy.org into Documents/Wills747/rebirth.ep3 folder
To move from Ep3 to Ep4, I will move the files for you.
Updated my Android port to Ep4 Update 11

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

serenitynow

Apr 4, 2020
I have a question, was it possible to choose an attack during the fight or was it an automatic fight?
You either fight Marcius yourself, or use an ability you can gain to goad someone else to fight him. If you don't get that option search the thread for Ride the Senses.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I took it that she is a distant descendant of the dream lady. She has simillar bloodlust as Callisto but is clearly less powerful/ less potent bloodline than Callisto/MC who are more closely related to dream girl than she is. Mc is just too young to put the pieces of the puzzle together.
That lady you see in the vision you get is basically a god And Callisto doesn't even compare to her. Arigon has made some post about it even with some confirmation of the devs. You should see it as Vision girl is so old the story's of her. Are basically myths to Calisto

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes