4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I got all the way to the first few moments in Ep4 Upd 10 and I closed the game, I didn't like how the game turned out (could be the choices I made, but I'm not willing to bet that's the case yet) I'm still not thrilled with how weak-willed the mc is showing himself to be, he's basically everyone's puppy even going so far as to allow his thrall to dictate terms to him, at least that's how it feels to me, The game started off amazing, but it seems to be getting worse as it progresses, when will this dumb mc get his shit together and start acting like he's his own person, I'm also not a fan of how he spends half of the time trying to get into Sharon's pants, I'll be honest to me she's not even that 'attractive' she's the least interesting person in the game if we're counting her as some kind of love interest, The story is interesting, but the 'fate' that befalls mc's first thrall is not something that I found to be a welcoming part of the story, let's hope there's a damn good reason it was done that way.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I got all the way to the first few moments in Ep4 Upd 10 and I closed the game, I didn't like how the game turned out (could be the choices I made, but I'm not willing to bet that's the case yet) I'm still not thrilled with how weak-willed the mc is showing himself to be, he's basically everyone's puppy even going so far as to allow his thrall to dictate terms to him, at least that's how it feels to me, The game started off amazing, but it seems to be getting worse as it progresses, when will this dumb mc get his shit together and start acting like he's his own person, I'm also not a fan of how he spends half of the time trying to get into Sharon's pants, I'll be honest to me she's not even that 'attractive' she's the least interesting person in the game if we're counting her as some kind of love interest, The story is interesting, but the 'fate' that befalls mc's first thrall is not something that I found to be a welcoming part of the story, let's hope there's a damn good reason it was done that way.
You need to elaborate a bit more on your opinion as I am confused, First you say that the MC is weak willed, I personally enjoyed the fact that the MC is doing stuff behind and around Sharon's back... I don't see that as weak willed, but that is my opinion. As for the thrall, the only thrall that the MC has at this time is Ivy. Mrs. Olivia is not thralled but was Manipulated by Marcius and was figuratively allowed to wander the streets until the MC took her in. Carmen likewise is not a thrall but a prisoner under the watchful eye's of the members of the house so yeah you should expect some back talk. All three are under house arrest including Gregor. Also about the MC's first thrall (Laurie) it is interesting that you didn't use her name. In your game did she Die or was she turned, that would better allow me to understand your frustration. As far as the MC is about Sharon they are mutually thralled to each other so a certain amount of skirt chasing is inevitable, and yeah Sharon is out of her element. As for the MC being dumb I don't see, maybe at the first of the game, Maybe. He is about to unseat a ruling archon and thwart a plot set against the group all the while keeping the group out of the fallout. That shows prudence, cunning, and planning, those are not traits of a dumb person. Hope to hear back soon.

Pease.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
You need to elaborate a bit more on your opinion as I am confused, First you say that the MC is weak willed, I personally enjoyed the fact that the MC is doing stuff behind and around Sharon's back... I don't see that as weak willed, but that is my opinion. As for the thrall, the only thrall that the MC has at this time is Ivy. Mrs. Olivia is not thralled but was Manipulated by Marcius and was figuratively allowed to wander the streets until the MC took her in. Carmen likewise is not a thrall but a prisoner under the watchful eye's of the members of the house so yeah you should expect some back talk. All three are under house arrest including Gregor. Also about the MC's first thrall (Laurie) it is interesting that you didn't use her name. In your game did she Die or was she turned, that would better allow me to understand your frustration. As far as the MC is about Sharon they are mutually thralled to each other so a certain amount of skirt chasing is inevitable, and yeah Sharon is out of her element. As for the MC being dumb I don't see, maybe at the first of the game, Maybe. He is about to unseat a ruling archon and thwart a plot set against the group all the while keeping the group out of the fallout. That shows prudence, cunning, and planning, those are not traits of a dumb person. Hope to hear back soon.

Pease.
Ok I'll try to bullet-point this so it's easier to follow

1. I say the M.C is weak-willed because, for the majority of the game, he simply goes along with whatever is suggested to him, even though Laurie is his first thrall, it still feels like she has too much say in what he does, while I respect him wanting to keep their mutual friendship alive, it should at least be treated as more of a contract than it is in my opinion.

2. As for the outcome of Laurie, through whatever stupid/uneducated choices I made she did not make it through the cave encounter, which I thought given the previous dialogues about clinging to Sharon would at least prevent that, but I guess given Sharon's clear lack of pretty much everything (I.E she still comes across as 'uneducated' as a newly sired vamp) she simply loses focus and lets members of her party suffer (yes I'm aware she feels bad for it, but it's simply too little too late to try to endear her to me.

3. With reference to the cave, obviously with the mc being the youngest sired vamp, means that the others simply refuse to believe in his 'visions' and simply choose to ignore all of his warnings (of which there were many) Since even despite warning everyone to stay out of the water nobody listens to him, and they have the audacity to say he's the uneducated one.

4. As for your final point with regards to the unseating of an archon and thwarting a plot against the group, as I feel sure I mentioned, I quit the game out of frustration mostly when the outcome of the cave battle was apparent to me, not that I didn't want Laurie to sired (just not by Sharon!) I wanted it to be me if anyone had to do it, maybe that's on me for expecting that to be the case.

The above is just my (maybe slightly biased) views on the game from the way I played, if there are different outcomes for the final scene then I'd love to know so I can at least go through and try to find them all.

RE: Bullet point 4
While I'm sure that the thwarting and dethroning you mentioned do indeed convey prudence, cunning and planning, they were not evident before that scene, which kind of saddens me because it's been 3 and a bit episodes where the mc hasn't really grown much, his most growth was in the last half an episode and it feels wrong or rushed (at least to me)
The events that transpired (of which I've hidden behind a spoiler just in case), I'm hoping they are just a result of my poor choices and not how the game was supposed to go, because if that was supposed to happen, it's definitely not what I would consider being a good choice in my opinion

I do hope my points and reasoning make sense to you or someone at least

Reactions: yltohawk

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Ok I'll try to bullet-point this so it's easier to follow

1. I say the M.C is weak-willed because, for the majority of the game, he simply goes along with whatever is suggested to him, even though Laurie is his first thrall, it still feels like she has too much say in what he does, while I respect him wanting to keep their mutual friendship alive, it should at least be treated as more of a contract than it is in my opinion.

2. As for the outcome of Laurie, through whatever stupid/uneducated choices I made she did not make it through the cave encounter, which I thought given the previous dialogues about clinging to Sharon would at least prevent that, but I guess given Sharon's clear lack of pretty much everything (I.E she still comes across as 'uneducated' as a newly sired vamp) she simply loses focus and lets members of her party suffer (yes I'm aware she feels bad for it, but it's simply too little too late to try to endear her to me.

3. With reference to the cave, obviously with the mc being the youngest sired vamp, means that the others simply refuse to believe in his 'visions' and simply choose to ignore all of his warnings (of which there were many) Since even despite warning everyone to stay out of the water nobody listens to him, and they have the audacity to say he's the uneducated one.

4. As for your final point with regards to the unseating of an archon and thwarting a plot against the group, as I feel sure I mentioned, I quit the game out of frustration mostly when the outcome of the cave battle was apparent to me, not that I didn't want Laurie to sired (just not by Sharon!) I wanted it to be me if anyone had to do it, maybe that's on me for expecting that to be the case.

The above is just my (maybe slightly biased) views on the game from the way I played, if there are different outcomes for the final scene then I'd love to know so I can at least go through and try to find them all.

RE: Bullet point 4
While I'm sure that the thwarting and dethroning you mentioned do indeed convey prudence, cunning and planning, they were not evident before that scene, which kind of saddens me because it's been 3 and a bit episodes where the mc hasn't really grown much, his most growth was in the last half an episode and it feels wrong or rushed (at least to me)
The events that transpired (of which I've hidden behind a spoiler just in case), I'm hoping they are just a result of my poor choices and not how the game was supposed to go, because if that was supposed to happen, it's definitely not what I would consider being a good choice in my opinion

I do hope my points and reasoning make sense to you or someone at least
yea the cave scene outcome is pretty much dependent on one choice made earlier when you can tell Laurie to trust Sharon or not (or something to that effect)

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Unlocked

Hi

We'll be cutting the last scene from the update. For now at least. In the last scene that we had planned, the player was supposed to get his other power on the invsibility branch. We don't do the power icons ourselves, we hire someone to do that. And we haven't gotten our icon from the guy we hired. We were supposed to get it yesterday or today. Well, the day isn't over yet, but we're not hopeful. Delays happen, I know :)
We discussed wether we should just use a placeholder for that power, but decided against it. Feel it would ruin immersion to have a red triangle or box there XD
All else is pretty much done. The update will be tomorrow evening for 10$ patrons and next weekend for everyone else,( I'm mentioning this since we've gotten a message at expressed confusion about that. Last weekend of the month for everyone. The weekend before that for higher tier patrons), assuming we don't run into any huge bugs. And we shouldn't.

Best regards
Likesblondes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Rebirth-LIKESBLONDES-EP4-U11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes