4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Innana the Vision girl who keep calling the MC to the crimson path. And finally Calisto who in Sumerian pantheon Ereshkigal and Innana were sister god's. Innana had a Temple and her High priestess was called Calisto. Ereshkigal killed and trapped Innana underground where Ereshkigal's realm lies. Calisto never knew what occurred to Innana and stopped serving her. That is why Calisto hasn't put the pieces together yet. Or has she?
As from the devs, Innana and Ereshkigal are both as much as a myth to Calisto, as Calisto is to the rest of vampire society. Thus I doubt that Calisto have served Innana in her tempel.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
in the Deadly moment Thank you Shows Up
he said WHAT THE FUCK
And we SAID WHAT THE FUCK
and The Game developer Read This and Saying WHAT THE FUCK
:LOL:

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
I've been getting errors when getting to the very end of chapters where it saves your game for the next chapter. I'm using Zoey's mod. Has anyone else had this issue before? It creates a save but all stats and name is wiped.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been getting errors when getting to the very end of chapters where it saves your game for the next chapter. I'm using Zoey's mod. Has anyone else had this issue before? It creates a save but all stats and name is wiped.
that's a game bug which was fixed later, you can dl fixed version from patreon.

Reactions: Jericho-2043

anyusername

Oct 1, 2022
ep4p9
Violent threats against the mayor just didn't feel right.
Nor did going behind everyone's back and conspiring to put a club owner (with a history of taking advantage of mc) on the kingpins chair

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Well, news about the update.
The good part is that we're making good progress. Lots of images done so far. The not so good part is that we likely won't be able to take the story as far as we'd like in it. We're getting over the 200+ line in images and there's still one scene that we'd like to put in this update, that we haven't even touched yet. Might go over 300 if we put everything in that we want. We'll try to get there. If we can't we'll likely just cut that last scene and add it in the next one. Next update that is.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Anyone here playing Sun breed little crossover to Rebirth
View attachment 2378859
I had played it in the beginning.

Thing is I dislike Superwriter style. In all his novels (that I had read), girls are head over heels for MC without doing anything, while MC themselves are borderline Gary Stus.

Sun Breed had some appeal to me in terms of scenario and world setting but writing killed it.

Has it improved in those terms?

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I had played it in the beginning.

Thing is I dislike Superwriter style. In all his novels (that I had read), girls are head over heels for MC without doing anything, while MC themselves are borderline Gary Stus.

Sun Breed had some appeal to me in terms of scenario and world setting but writing killed it.

Has it improved in those terms?
You don't have to put any effort in it to get the girls to like you if you mean that.
he put choices in it but the writing is still the same. For me it's more a game you play, When you are waiting for your next update to another game

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes