4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think it was laced with something to make MC more susceptible to her.
some drug to lower his willpower.

Is me the only one miss some progression in powers? No combat, no risk, no development of ability, plot of the game is ok but the action is going down, this last update feel like a Kinect novel, I want to select decision and the MC have more personal growth, also Sharon is a very simple character now, she easy forgive, she is not a figure of respect and fear like she was in early chapter, is like she is dummy now.
well mc hasn't had need to use powers since meeting that ancient vampire but will prolly need in fight with marcius.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I think it was laced with something to make MC more susceptible to her. Maybe her blood?

The fight above saying Sharon lost her agency. I'm trying to figure the odds on Sharon bringing Astrid's starved ass and busting into the trial like higher stakes Matlock, for those that didn't give her away.
Are you saying there's a legit reason to keep Astrid around?
Whoops, I sent her away on the first greyhound running.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Are you saying there's a legit reason to keep Astrid around?
Whoops, I sent her away on the first greyhound running.
Yes there is a reason to keep Astrid alive for now. You need her blood on the end of that blade you have in order to kill the Ancient,,, Seems the blade needs to be coated with blood filled with Malice to kill the Ancient, that's where Astrid comes in.

Reactions: Triple OG

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
My compressed unofficial Android ports of:

Rebirth EP1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP2 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP3 v1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP4 update 10 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

To move from EP1 to EP2 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep1 (or rebirth.ep2) and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org into Wills747/rebirth.ep2 folder
To move from EP2 to EP3 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep2 and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org AND RebirthP2.renpy.org into Documents/Wills747/rebirth.ep3 folder
To move from Ep3 to Ep4, I will move the files for you.

Episode 4 Update 10 doesn't work.. My good friend.. Please check☑.

Reactions: SuperiorManUltra

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yes there is a reason to keep Astrid alive for now. You need her blood on the end of that blade you have in order to kill the Ancient,,, Seems the blade needs to be coated with blood filled with Malice to kill the Ancient, that's where Astrid comes in.
You could make a blade with Astrids blood, but if you give her to Calisto she gives you such a blade, no need for Astrids blood...so no real reason to keep her so far.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i will just use marcius, i mean to fuck a cunt you should use a dick is what my daddy always taught me...
but he used to call my mommy a cunt and she called him a dick,
so when he started to call my sisters boyfriend a cunt
and her boyfriend complained he was a dick to him...
combined with the fact that my sister was still a virgin...
or at least thats what she said to the males in the family...
i started to have anxiety attacks...

what were we talking about again?

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Hey all, just picked up Ep. 4, last played end of Ep. 3 U10.
Loaded my save & went through dialogue, then got killed in cave with no available choice making a blind bit of difference.
I had followed the walkthrough for prev 3 Eps, but not used any mods, but now find myself unable to progress to anywhere but death & game over, at the hands of the small unknown vamp girl who wants me to "kneel".
I really do not want to have to start all over again, but cannot see any way to move past this.

Does anyone know why it's happened, so that I can avoid it if I have to completely restart?
Also, does anyone have a save, please, from end of Ep 3? I used thread search but came up empty handed.
Somewhere along the line you made a bad choice. I have several saves posted here that are from the start of episode 3.
You can use them to start over in episode 3

Reactions: whichone

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure mate, didn't check & have now done a complete restart, so deleted all saves from AppData.
Thanks for letting me know, though! (y)
If it happens again, I'll check the stats this time.
keep eye on that next time you move from ep to other.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Not sure mate, didn't check & have now done a complete restart, so deleted all saves from AppData.
Thanks for letting me know, though! (y)
If it happens again, I'll check the stats this time.
Also get the episodes, that are available, straight from Patreon. At least one, if it hasn't change, has a bugfix integrated, that you otherwise need.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Somehow I was a couple of updates behind before but have finally caught up. I haven't bothered reading through the thread at all, so I'm guessing this has already been addressed ad nauseum.

To express my latest thoughts, though, I'm looking forward to . . . seeing that the MC has the vampire he's accused completely wrong. And what's worse, now Malia is roped into it too. I completely feel Marcius is an absolute prick who rules through fear and intimidation, but I really don't think the MC is right about that. I'm now a bit concerned about a couple of things: one, there will be repercussions for accusing the wrong vampire, and especially an archon; and two, Virgil may actually be plotting something (though I'm not sure what), and with all of the attention directed elsewhere, it would be fairly easy to take advantage of the situation. I'm not saying that is what's happening; I don't think I've noticed enough evidence to give me full confidence in the idea. And, of course, the even bigger problem is that the ancient vampire still hasn't been handled. The plot is getting pretty involved now, and I'm here for it.

Reactions: drisarter and D Dog

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Somehow I was a couple of updates behind before but have finally caught up. I haven't bothered reading through the thread at all, so I'm guessing this has already been addressed ad nauseum.

To express my latest thoughts, though, I'm looking forward to . . . seeing that the MC has the vampire he's accused completely wrong. And what's worse, now Malia is roped into it too. I completely feel Marcius is an absolute prick who rules through fear and intimidation, but I really don't think the MC is right about that. I'm now a bit concerned about a couple of things: one, there will be repercussions for accusing the wrong vampire, and especially an archon; and two, Virgil may actually be plotting something (though I'm not sure what), and with all of the attention directed elsewhere, it would be fairly easy to take advantage of the situation. I'm not saying that is what's happening; I don't think I've noticed enough evidence to give me full confidence in the idea. And, of course, the even bigger problem is that the ancient vampire still hasn't been handled. The plot is getting pretty involved now, and I'm here for it.
So you think that the MC is accusing Marcius without proof, and that he has the wrong person? if this is indeed what you said that could prove interesting.

IMO though the MC is indeed on the right track. Can you blame him for trying to surround him with allies though, and Malla would be grateful indeed. You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs. The fact that the MC is going to fight Marcius n front of everybody is to his benefit. Virgil not being there begs to ask where is he... I believe that when the MC went to conversed with Virgil about the Ancient he was curious and wanted to investigate. Thinking that he is looking to augment his power and to beat the other Vamp to the body... Could he too have been trapped like Marcus I don't know I couldn't say. One thing is for certain you better have killer stats or it will be a short fight.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Recall Virgil pledging to find out MC's sire for him. He maybe working on that currently in the story hence his absent in all this. I'll be damned if it turns out Marcius isn't behind MC's landlord. Don't see how he'll manage to squeeze himself out of that one.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

No bug reports so far on this update. Please let us know if you see any, for us to fix them.
We're getting to the end of episode 4. Two big scenes left, and we should start on episode 5. I'm not sure about the next update, in the sense that the scene that follows next in the story, has great variation depening on your stats. Hopefully we can fit all those variations in one update. Started work on it. We should know by the end of next week.

Best regads
Likesblondes

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Virgil could also be researching the ancients himself...
Why would he do that as Higher Up. When have you seen a Higher Up working? And even more so if something can be Dangerous? ... Never because all they do is hiding. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when mc isn't kissing sharon's forehead? could say that he kisses it at least twice per update.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes