4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Why would he do that as Higher Up. When have you seen a Higher Up working? And even more so if something can be Dangerous? ... Never because all they do is hiding. :ROFLMAO:
Virgil is hands on throughout this game/novel.
he could be looking for Astrid for all we know. MC wasn't on his radar when he first came into being, so no reason for him to mess with the landlady.

man i hope Malia becomes one of ours... Breaking Marcius will open her eyes even more for better or worse.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
taking out marcius if you do it without breaking a sweat is gonna paint a target on your back!
since it will show your bloods strenght but you are like 10 decades away from your full potencial so....
anything that is at least 350 years old will add you to their prefered menu choices and if they have a chance...
because they are always a little bit too peckish...
probably best course of action is to hide most of your powers
and make it seem like a crazed up fucked up toss up lucky win!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
taking out marcius if you do it without breaking a sweat is gonna paint a target on your back!
since it will show your bloods strenght but you are like 10 decades away from your full potencial so....
anything that is at least 350 years old will add you to their prefered menu choices and if they have a chance...
because they are always a little bit too peckish...
probably best course of action is to hide most of your powers
and make it seem like a crazed up fucked up toss up lucky win!
As long as he keeps invisibility in reserve I think we will be Ok. The claws in and of themselves will be a huge advantage and that is already known to the Court couple that with his speed and I think we can show a believable performance for the MC. We can always shoot a thought into his head that his pants are down and sucker punch him.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
As long as he keeps invisibility in reserve I think we will be Ok. The claws in and of themselves will be a huge advantage and that is already known to the Court couple that with his speed and I think we can show a believable performance for the MC. We can always shoot a thought into his head that his pants are down and sucker punch him.
or the blade? then they all have to ask themselves which uber-vamp gave it to him...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
or the blade? then they all have to ask themselves which uber-vamp gave it to him...
That is, of course, assuming other vampires don't have defenses against these things. For example, do we know that no other vampires can see invisible things? Invisibility is useless if Marcius or others can see the MC. IJS that I highly doubt we know what all vampires as a whole are capable of, so I wouldn't count on being OK just b/c the MC has a particular power.

Reactions: D Dog and imzahai

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
That is, of course, assuming other vampires don't have defenses against these things. For example, do we know that no other vampires can see invisible things? Invisibility is useless if Marcius or others can see the MC. IJS that I highly doubt we know what all vampires as a whole are capable of, so I wouldn't count on being OK just b/c the MC has a particular power.
Well considering our MC is a 5th generation Vamp and Mommy dearest is a level 4 and the Ancients are a level 2... Everyone else is a level 6 or lower (Virgil might be a 5 as well) . means that the Princeps is a 6-7 and the Archons are a level 8-10. As for Sharon I believe she is an 11. I don't expect the MC to use his invisibility, as I said before I believe his speed and claws as well as his mental projection would be enough. Oh one other thing of note his regenerative powers are more pronounced that everyone else. You don't need to accept my thoughts on the subject. Ah no unlike Arigon I won't bet body parts but We will see soon enough if what I am saying holds water.

Reactions: c3p0

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
A thought just crossed my mind. The reason that Marcius wants Sharon is due to her hypnotizing powers. He wants her power. Wouldn't it be Crazy if the MC mentally compels him to confess without getting his fingernails dirty?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well considering our MC is a 5th generation Vamp and Mommy dearest is a level 4 and the Ancients are a level 2... Everyone else is a level 6 or lower (Virgil might be a 5 as well) . means that the Princeps is a 6-7 and the Archons are a level 8-10. As for Sharon I believe she is an 11. I don't expect the MC to use his invisibility, as I said before I believe his speed and claws as well as his mental projection would be enough. Oh one other thing of note his regenerative powers are more pronounced that everyone else. You don't need to accept my thoughts on the subject. Ah no unlike Arigon I won't bet body parts but We will see soon enough if what I am saying holds water.
A thought just crossed my mind. The reason that Marcius wants Sharon is due to her hypnotizing powers. He wants her power. Wouldn't it be Crazy if the MC mentally compels him to confess without getting his fingernails dirty?
Right, but massive power can still be negated by a countervailing power, even if it's weaker in general terms. Invisibility was only one example. Obviously I'm being facetious a bit, but if you are a master chef but someone dumps turd in your batter, all the skill as a chef won't save the crêpes from tasting terrible. I'm assuming the MC is more powerful than Marcius, probably by a lot. But a story is less engaging if something like a fight that we assume will go one way gets finished without a hitch. I would want the quality of the writing to be better than that.

Despite having more power, the MC is far less experienced than someone like Marcius. Multiple times in the U.S. Civil War, Robert E. Lee proved how greater experience can defeat superior numbers and firepower. Now, Marcius might be overconfident or just terrible at tactics generally. All I'm saying is I wouldn't assume anything just because the MC is powerful. Compulsion might be how the MC could win, but again, we know too little about what Marcius can do. It would be an interesting victory, though, for sure.

Reactions: yltohawk and D Dog

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
any1 see anything weird on this pic?

the levitating book? thats just josh that house guarding nos...
he is also responsible for the stains in the guest room carpets of when you were fucking Sharon...
in the future there will be a special NTR new game were you get to play as Josh and...
watch Sharon slumming it up all the way until she finds the MC...
the last chapter is an epilogue showing that Josh was Sharon fiancee before they both got turned!
that is also why Sharon as a special relationship with the Nos!

Arigon confirmed it for me!

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
nope, everything looks normal to me.
WS should have cleaned the table better, there are still a few remnants of a suspicious white powder left. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: Warscared

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Roland is in cahoots with Calisto. This is just a fight for supremacy vs what ever is in water and [MC] used as a trojan horse.
No good choices it seems , just a fight between two evils. Only question is which evil is worse..

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Roland is in cahoots with Calisto. This is just a fight for supremacy vs what ever is in water and [MC] used as a trojan horse.
No good choices it seems , just a fight between two evils. Only question is which evil is worse..
Roland hasn't a clue about Calisto.... She is never seen and only works through surrogates. She herself has underlings that interact with the visitors to the temple and to voice any needs or concerns. Roland only knows that the temple priestess want's something done. Virgil would have known from the beginning who the MC's Sire was from the git go had the Vip's interacted with her. Calisto said herself to the MC that the Temple was there to prevent wars, neutral ground as it were to diffuse issues before they become bigger, and that she was always alone. Fabian knows of her but told the MC not to let it out, and that what she did to the MC was Very, Very rare. The three oldest Vampire in this story are Ereshkigal, the creature from the black lagoon.
Innana the Vision girl who keep calling the MC to the crimson path. And finally Calisto who in Sumerian pantheon Ereshkigal and Innana were sister god's. Innana had a Temple and her High priestess was called Calisto. Ereshkigal killed and trapped Innana underground where Ereshkigal's realm lies. Calisto never knew what occurred to Innana and stopped serving her. That is why Calisto hasn't put the pieces together yet. Or has she?

• Angry
Reactions: Warscared

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Roland hasn't a clue about Calisto.... She is never seen and only works through surrogates. She herself has underlings that interact with the visitors to the temple and to voice any needs or concerns. Roland only knows that the temple priestess want's something done. Virgil would have known from the beginning who the MC's Sire was from the git go had the Vip's interacted with her. Calisto said herself to the MC that the Temple was there to prevent wars, neutral ground as it were to diffuse issues before they become bigger, and that she was always alone. Fabian knows of her but told the MC not to let it out, and that what she did to the MC was Very, Very rare. The three oldest Vampire in this story are Ereshkigal, the creature from the black lagoon.
Innana the Vision girl who keep calling the MC to the crimson path. And finally Calisto who in Sumerian pantheon Ereshkigal and Innana were sister god's. Innana had a Temple and her High priestess was called Calisto. Ereshkigal killed and trapped Innana underground where Ereshkigal's realm lies. Calisto never knew what occurred to Innana and stopped serving her. That is why Calisto hasn't put the pieces together yet. Or has she?
Will see. Will see
Actually i wont. All this dead business is boring and annoying to me. I thought i would enjoy some thriller kinda story , but its not it. Sex ? sex is as dead as they are.
I'm more interested in living ones.
Mc isnt just dead he is brain dead as if someone thats apathetic. And that guy hugging two girls in Calisto's bath was spitting image of Roland.
Meh nvm im done

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes