4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

serenitynow

Apr 4, 2020
That lady you see in the vision you get is basically a god And Callisto doesn't even compare to her. Arigon has made some post about it even with some confirmation of the devs. You should see it as Vision girl is so old the story's of her. Are basically myths to Calisto
Oh i didn't mean that Callisto compares to Dream lady, just that woman reminded MC of her. I have lurked here for awhile and am aware that dream lady could punt Callisto over a skyscraper, sorry for my wording.

Reactions: D3xzalias
May 31, 2020
I can't wait to devour Marcius.. But I have a feeling we are going to get caught with our dinner still in our mouth... Sharon's reaction is cute.. Almost as if she's not a vampire and that's what I love about her.

Reactions: FFTW

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
How do i have such stats and a good ending. Or you made wrong choices throughout the game until now you have weak prowess and it can also affect that you lose the fight and some skill you didn't choose, e.g. claws
I got stealth 34, charisma 41, prowess 50 and took all skills when i could...
If i remember correct you could focus on one stat in the first chapter, but only one actually gave the better stats...
The others reached their max anyway so you would effectively loose the points gained for that stat choice...

Reactions: Sadowdark

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Great update, but what is or is there a correct way to play it. If I use the mind reading power I will remain behind the scenes per say and not draw unwanted attention. But, if I don't use my power and kick his ass (won't lie it felt good) everyone now will see how powerful I'm and might draw a target on my back. I will have two play throughs just in case.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Who is this girl who tells us to
She's the dream girl you first see when turned into a vampire. You may have been turned by Callisto but she's probably much older than her, Callisto only passed the bloodline to you that makes it possible to see her in your visions...
She's possibly even the same vampire that's hiding in that cave, the one that's responsible for all those nox missing and getting Laurie killed/turned...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
what is or is there a correct way to play it.
I would just play the one that gets you the skill, next update we will need to eat him anyway, so for one that new skill might be helpful getting in there and once there you will still have to fight him, i doubt he's gonna sit there waiting for you to take his blood.... ;)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
for the ability, you missed a couple charisma points in earlier episodes (or didn't go to Fabian early in Ep. 4 when there's a choice between him and Callisto). then you'll get a chance to get the ability after a bitchy Nos takes you to meet Vincente
and why is your prowess so low? you didn't get claws or what?
How do i have such stats and a good ending. Or you made wrong choices throughout the game until now you have weak prowess and it can also affect that you lose the fight and some skill you didn't choose, e.g. claws
Your prowess is too low. You will fight him without fleeing or hiding, therefore you can only use high prowess for this fight.
I've gone back through the code, CG and saves and my entire save tree is borked. I can run up the prowess to 100 and still lose the fight. I can flip the "claws" variable to "True" and nothing happens (I don't recall ever seeing the choice to get claws). I can bump up the charisma score and the mind ability appears and I can win that way. I suspect this goes back to at least episode 3, probably beyond. I'm not going to replay everything, so will manually manipulated the variables and go from here.

Thanks for all the replies.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I've gone back through the code, CG and saves and my entire save tree is borked. I can run up the prowess to 100 and still lose the fight. I can flip the "claws" variable to "True" and nothing happens (I don't recall ever seeing the choice to get claws). I can bump up the charisma score and the mind ability appears and I can win that way. I suspect this goes back to at least episode 3, probably beyond. I'm not going to replay everything, so will manually manipulated the variables and go from here.

You got claws in which chapter but I don't remember which one. How you were attacked and defended yourself

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

Info: you need the game variable "senses" to be "True" at that game point

Reactions: txtBild

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Could someone explain what skills we acquire and in what chapters because it seems to me that I don't have something

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Could someone explain what skills we acquire and in what chapters because it seems to me that I don't have something
Pooh... that's a tall order.. ;) Claws and Invisibility in episode 1, Whispers and Soulstain (upgrade) episode 2, Blooddoll in ep 3 and then the one in this episode, think that's all though (there could be another upgrade when taking down Merrick in the old Nox base, but that was basically a power boost not so much a new skill) (was in episode 3 btw)

Hope i didn't mis any.... Ah and be sure you meet the requirements, they either need prowess, stealth or charm at a minimal level.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes