4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I now have to ask again, there is the possibility to lead the fight itself and also to win?
On my way I either let fight for me, or I fight myself, but I am defeated.... :unsure:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
From context, I'm pretty sure that she's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Innana had a sister according to mythology called Ereshkigal who's realm was the underworld. Ereshkigal kills Inanna and traps her in the underworld where she is calling to the MC. If you recall in the cave the Vision Girl (Inanna) spoke to the MC stating the he almost freed her had he killed Ereshkigal the thing that was attacking him. You are partially correct in your summation.

When Arigon was working for the Dev's, he put this very question to them and was given affirmation about this theory.

Reactions: D3xzalias

Tayonae

Jul 6, 2021
Place this in the game folder and overwrite the file, I made the save transfer and missed that they didn't define a variable correctly.
Hi, tried as stated above. Still get the same error, continued with the save, started episode 3 and all my stats were returned to "1" plus my character name was missing. Any ideas how to fix it !

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, tried as stated above. Still get the same error, continued with the save, started episode 3 and all my stats were returned to "1" plus my character name was missing. Any ideas how to fix it !
edit save and put stats back and change name.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Inanna. "Inanna" is a Babylonian goddess of sex and victory
The equivalent of Aphrodite (Greek), Venus (Roman) and Ishtar (Mesopotamian).... Or one of the 7 major gods in the Sumerian pantheon...
Her sister Ereskigal : Hecate (Greek) Trivia (Roman), both are epithets (bynames) of Artemis (Greek) or Diana (Roman)

And now where it gets interesting : Callisto was one of the nymphs of Artemis....

Not saying these gods are exactly the same, it was common practice in those days to adapt and combine excisting gods from other cultures into your own pantheon... But the game mentions something like ancient vampires being known as historic gods.
And Callisto being one of the nymphs of Artemis (=Hecate or Ereskigal) while Ereskigal kept Innana prisoner in the underworld, does give some indication how Callisto might relate to whatever is in the cave...

Reactions: c3p0 and D3xzalias

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was a little slow to get to this update. I had seen the discussions about diablerizing Marcius, but I guess that hasn't happened yet. I thought it was something in U11, but apparently it's currently only suggested by Dream Girl. Still, it seems like the MC is compelled to consume Marcius rather than acting of his own will, something obviously Sharon is outraged by. In my PT, I just had Vicente be Malia's champion, but did anyone do the fighting themselves? How did that go for you?

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
I was a little slow to get to this update. I had seen the discussions about diablerizing Marcius, but I guess that hasn't happened yet. I thought it was something in U11, but apparently it's currently only suggested by Dream Girl. Still, it seems like the MC is compelled to consume Marcius rather than acting of his own will, something obviously Sharon is outraged by. In my PT, I just had Vicente be Malia's champion, but did anyone do the fighting themselves? How did that go for you?
I did it both ways. When I had MC fight Marcius himself,

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I did it both ways. When I had MC fight Marcius himself,
I chose to let Vicente handle it specifically because (1) it lets the MC appear to be still "innocent" in the matter, and (2) it lets him control others more like puppets. I felt that was very fitting, given all the machinations within vampire society. But I figured the other way would basically amount to about the same outcome. If it were still Markus (whom I think the MC at least somewhat respected) over the Nos, I wouldn't have done it the same way, I don't think. That said, a Marcius–Markus fight would have been interesting. I'd have liked to see how many players got their names confused. o_O

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
i found out if you use Vincente, Cindy get's really dissapointed look While if you go fight Marcius Cindy looks happy.

And Cindy is the right hand of Calisto. So i think this choice has some impact for the future. Either for Calisto or for Us

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
i found out if you use Vincente, Cindy get's really dissapointed look While if you go fight Marcius Cindy looks happy.

And Cindy is the right hand of Calisto. So i think this choice has some impact for the future. Either for Calisto or for Us
On that I agree, but I'm not here to make Cindy or Calisto happy. I try to life with an overpower elder in a cave who like to wake up, propaply her sister too and they almost certain have a bill to settle and I'm in the middle of this whole mess all thanks to mommy Callisto.
So, I try to life, that means to survive what this two ancient vampires throw at me and keep Calisto somehow happy, happy enough that she doesn kill me, because I'm not interesting anymore. Thus Cindy is in the list only a side note for the whole "keep Calisto away from my neck".

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020

IIRC, Cindy is initially happy when MC chooses to fight, but gets really disappointed if MC whoops Marcius's ass. I think it is pretty well established that she hates MC and is quite jealous of him.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I think either way we will have to power up. Cindy just put herself on the list. ;)
Callisto wants us to kill the cave thing, she will not care much until that is done. Cindy being the right hand of Callisto seems a bit too much credit for what she actually does, she's a bodyguard, messenger, maid, whatever Callisto needs, but hardly has any authority of her own. Besides that, i would not be surprised if MC kills Cindy, it would actually please her...
So far she mostly seems to want to be entertained by you by showing your value as her "offspring"...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

On that I agree, but I'm not here to make Cindy or Calisto happy. I try to life with an overpower elder in a cave who like to wake up, propaply her sister too and they almost certain have a bill to settle and I'm in the middle of this whole mess all thanks to mommy Callisto.
So, I try to life, that means to survive what this two ancient vampires throw at me and keep Calisto somehow happy, happy enough that she doesn kill me, because I'm not interesting anymore. Thus Cindy is in the list only a side note for the whole "keep Calisto away from my neck".
IIRC, Cindy is initially happy when MC chooses to fight, but gets really disappointed if MC whoops Marcius's ass. I think it is pretty well established that she hates MC and is quite jealous of him.
I think either way we will have to power up. Cindy just put herself on the list. ;)
Callisto wants us to kill the cave thing, she will not care much until that is done. Cindy being the right hand of Callisto seems a bit too much credit for what she actually does, she's a bodyguard, messenger, maid, whatever Callisto needs, but hardly has any authority of her own. Besides that, i would not be surprised if MC kills Cindy, it would actually please her...
So far she mostly seems to want to be entertained by you by showing your value as her "offspring"...
All the more reason to use the Nos instead. Anything to keep her unhappy is a win in my book. We've already seen many times that Callisto tires of her excessive fawning. There's a huge difference between showing respect and bootlicking. So if Cindy isn't happy, I'm elated . . . so long as Callisto isn't also unhappy.

Reactions: c3p0 and vogelbeest
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes