4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
i started a new game and still got it
I had to load a save from November, that one worked, none of the others and there were some updates in between... then I just skipped to the new content, didn't take too long

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Just finished the update. Very satisfying to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Been wanting to do that for awhile. Although I wonder how this scene would have gone if

Also, The comments here state that you can choose whether or not to
I never got that option. My character simply did it.

All in all, a pretty satisfying ending to this episode and I hope my character got way stronger because of what he did in this update.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MataHariX

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Just finished the update. Very satisfying to
Been wanting to do that for awhile. Although I wonder how this scene would have gone if
I assume you mean Astrid, not Sharon. In which case she's still caged up in the basement.

Also, The comments here state that you can choose whether or not to
I never got that option. My character simply did it.
You don't get a choice whether to try, but you may not always succeed (requires stealth > 25 to unlock the new ability).

Reactions: FFTW

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Honestly, Sharon not being present at the trial is a HUGE letdown and a blunder by the Authors.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Sad to hear that and glad he maybe home soon. If you can pass on our wishing him well, and hoping to see him back on the site. It's soooo boring without his posts, and his body part wages.
Ofcourse i will send on the well wishes. Yeah i 100% agree, Normally during time we were waiting for a update. We all had talks on what the next update could be but that died down when he stopped posting:(

weezal

Jul 5, 2022

Hi

I missed last weekend's progress update. We had a few things to think about. This will be the last update for episode 4. And the beginning of episode 5 will be next month.
Two big scenes with multiple outcomes, basically. We're well on schedule as far as that's concerned. But with every end of an episode, there's a danger of delay due to coding stuff. The save transfer thing etc....
Right now everything looks good for next weekend. Probably won't be any delays. But even if we do run into a bug with the save transfer, won't be longer than Monday or Tuesday till we'll be able to fix it and release the update.
So, everything should be good for next Sunday. But if we do run into something, it will be Tuesday at the latest.

Best regards
Likesblondes
where was this scene with marcius in the new update??

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Well, MC will not become archon, so that one you can get off the list. ;) Sharon was made archon as a present from Callisto to MC... And with Marcius gone that archon spot will go to Malia.... Archon just like the princept is only a title, we know Callisto has way more power, real power needs no title... Basically MC will have 2 archons in his pocket, no title but not the hustle either.
maybe mc will RELUCTANT ARCHON hey

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I assume you mean Astrid, not Sharon. In which case she's still caged up in the basement.
I very much doubt that, as I think you did mean Astrid.
Yeah, I definitely meant Astrid lol. Sharon is my favorite in the game in fact, as you can see from my signature XD.
and that is interesting. Does anyone else die instead of her?

PS: Didn't know one can spoiler in that way here lol. Nice discovery XD.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes