4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What stats do you need to defeat the archon Marcius in ep 4
by yourself or by help of that corpse vampire?

by yourself stats no exact idea but 25 or over on all and on intimidating other to fight instead you need to have learned that whisper thingy and stats 25+ when reaching that point. if you are missing powers then only advice is to restart from scratch (might unlock those via cheatmod etc but no idea about that).

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
The shield is not affecting or beguiling Laurie and she has Sharon's abilities too because she is her daughter, so no.

And I find it hilarious how people now don't like the fact that the MC, AKA Main Character, has actually become, you know, the Main Character and driving force behind plot progression. The difference between the first episode and now is simple, the MC had no clue about this vampire world at all, didn't have many abilities, didn't know how to use the ones he had, and was completely confused and disoriented like anyone would be, so he deferred to Sharon. Now all these things have been corrected and he knows that he has 10 times the talent and abilities of Sharon or anyone else that isn't an elder, so he doesn't defer to them and expects them to defer to him instead. And yes, he is somewhat arrogant because of his talents and abilities, which could in the future be used as a plot point. It is a natural progression. He wasn't going to remain a lackey forever.
OBVIOUSLY Laurie HAS NOT BEEN A VAMP LONG ENOUGH. Her powers have not manifested yet. But you noticed that Sharon took Laurie with her,

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
MC is dumb as rocks and really been disappointed. He doesn't need to be smart but a lot of stuff has been common sense to figure out and he hasn't. Also, regarding the short updates I won't complain since I didn't pay to support, but I can't imagine the supporters that do and are happy with it. But I'm biased because of my set standards so don't pay no mind. It's a good VN it's just not really content between updates and the cut-off points happen when the story to picks up and ends when you think that's where the update should be about. And then when finally we get to another update where we got cut off from a dramatic part of the story it continues to get downplayed like nothing dramatic happened then when it's about to end again another dramatic thing happens and then cuts off and says what for the future update. This is becoming a pattern for me while playing this and also frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I remember from episode 3 or 4 (most probably ep 3), how cave girl felt odd smell and fear of malice down in that nos cave whereas Andrew felt nothing because he's consuming Sharon's juice.
Then in ep5 we see hunter girl feeling odd and malice from the Medusa shield. But neither the vamps or tharlls could feel it.
Also, MC has been visiting so many different places yet his ability to see past vision from places have been missing also his dreams of sunshine. Even when he touched Fabin he saw nothing same for Olivia.
Will this shield be something or be nothing like the painted lady, malia, liam, first creature in the woods, Callisto shape shifting etc. depends on devs ability to remember it after a month.
It would be stupid and bad writing if there is no continuation on that. Dev spend two update talking about the shield and not use it ?

Well, let see.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Sharon was siring a new vampire for the first time. Of course she was being attentive.

Are you expecting him to go into some sort of hysterics? He was walking her through the process as it happened to him. As cringe as you think the vamp mommy jokes were, it distracted Laurie from what was happening to her and she enjoyed them enough to play along.

We supposed to trust your recollection of how the scene went? You can't even get the character's names right.
Ok I'll spell it out for you.

1- She was HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND AND IS STILL IS HIS BESTFRIEND. No one is saying what Sharon did was wrong or unbelievable but she is atleast according to the story is not even half as close to Laurie as he is yet he said a few words and bounced while she was twisting in pain.

2- The mommy jokes were 100% cringe and he was saying them even when Laurie was not there to listen so it 100% was not for her sake. I expected him to show actual concern and be there for his as far as we know only friend before he became a vamp instead of the mommy jokes.

3- I'm and will always be bad with names, I still remember everything else though.

IDK how you think the MC was not an absolute dismissive dickhead to everyone around him in the last 2 episodes but whatever helps you sleep better at night I guess...

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of:

Rebirth EP1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP2 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP3 v1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP4 update 12 // Version2 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP5 update 3 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Now all end of episode saves will be imported by the next episode.
Updated my Android port to Ep5 Update 3

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020
Rebirth [Ep.4 version 3] [LikesBlondes]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Is it possible to get the compressed version for the ep5 up3, please?? thanks in advance..

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
MC is dumb as rocks and really been disappointed. He doesn't need to be smart but a lot of stuff has been common sense to figure out and he hasn't. Also, regarding the short updates I won't complain since I didn't pay to support, but I can't imagine the supporters that do and are happy with it. But I'm biased because of my set standards so don't pay no mind. It's a good VN it's just not really content between updates and the cut-off points happen when the story to picks up and ends when you think that's where the update should be about. And then when finally we get to another update where we got cut off from a dramatic part of the story it continues to get downplayed like nothing dramatic happened then when it's about to end again another dramatic thing happens and then cuts off and says what for the future update. This is becoming a pattern for me while playing this and also frustrating.
basically why I stopped supporting early in ep2

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is it possible to get the compressed version for the ep5 up3, please?? thanks in advance..
Did you search for it?

Rebirth [Ep.5 Update 3] [LikesBlondes] (997 MB rar pc source)
80 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload Pixeldarin
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG and cxx

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Playing ep3...so far looks like MC is obsessed with Sharon.He is listening to her like a good little puppy he is and treats Lourie like he is some kind of superior shit... And what the fuck is this,he can't get hard cuz lack of blood wtf...i get it there is no lewd scene.I don't mind if there is lewd scenes or not but the story must be good..be what a shitty excuse by making MC limp.There are lots of vampire VNs never heard of this shit..and more than anything.. Stupid MC..Sharon doesn’t even give him any attention.Stupid MC looks like a thrall just like Andrew..always begging for her attention and she doesn’t even give any.. Just one kiss after what it seems like years.She gives more attention to andrew than Mc .

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes