4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Doug2009189

Jan 22, 2018
Strange seeing the game lose
Story no longer makes any sense has had like zero progresson as to why MC is the way he is. That plot has seemingly been forgotten lol. Especially this chapter. Lots of milking and filler. No real progression for MC who is suppose to be this special powerful vampire but is slowly turned into a coward. None of his abilities has been touched on or expanded after draining baldy. Calisto gets one shot when shes supposed to be an all powerful ancient vampire. Can tell its being totally rushed to an ending. Each update gets shorter and shorter makes little to no sense to overarching narrative started at the begining. Sad to see such a good story go to shit like this.
Dude the story isn't finished yet.

Incognito919

Jun 1, 2021
Strange seeing the game lose

Dude the story isn't finished yet.
Dude it not being finshed doesn't change the fact its going to shit from a narrative perspective from where it began leaving many plot holes and unanswered questions; nor does it refute anything I said. You can defend this if you want thats your choice. This story has been going on for 5 chapters so far. This chapter has had 10 short to super short updates so far with 3 more short updates to end the chapter or the story completely we don't know cause the statement wasn't clear if the author meant till the end of chapter or story itself in his update message. Its leaving readers confused. There has been no real substance to the actual story in terms of story telling and character development engaging the reader like in previous chapters. It seems to me the author is doing the bare min to keep the payments coming in on patron and thats it. When the game first released it was high quality from a narrative perspective and left readers wanting more. This is a narravtive focus game so the story beats matter.

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Story no longer makes any sense has had like zero progresson as to why MC is the way he is. That plot has seemingly been forgotten lol. Especially this chapter. Lots of milking and filler. No real progression for MC who is suppose to be this special powerful vampire but is slowly turned into a coward. None of his abilities has been touched on or expanded after draining baldy. Calisto gets one shot when shes supposed to be an all powerful ancient vampire. Can tell its being totally rushed to an ending. Each update gets shorter and shorter makes little to no sense to overarching narrative started at the begining. Sad to see such a good story go to shit like this.
Unfortunately to get the most out of the story you have to be aware of the thread and the discussions here.

MC is a powerful vamp, Calisto is an ancient vamp and the two in the cave are literal vamp goddesses. MC does not belong on the same planet as the two.

But yes, it should have been explained better and the way this is being rushed is certainly disappointing.

Wendy69

Sep 7, 2022
I agree it doesn't make senses. The Mc cant use his powers ; Can't even help you his mother, Where are his mothers powers? MC .. Truly a coward .
How is the story going to turn and MC suddenly to became a hero?.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I stopped playing around the time episode 3 got released but still check up on the thread every now and then to see how its going and all the replies make me glad i quit when i did.

The inclusion of Carmen was fantastic but i knew then and there that the game didn't revolve around her, she isn't even an LI, hell this game has no real love interests outside of Sharon and Sharon's attitude change at the start of episode 3 was the sole reason i quit playing and yes i know the dev has always stated this game wasn't really about romance and sex but i had hoped that there would of been more impactful choices you could make.

If you want something that's similar to this but better check out "My Little Ventrue" by Novus Animus. It's a fantastic story about vampires and other supernatural creatures while also having a better romance subplot .

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of Rebirth with Zoey Raven walkthrough.:

EP1
Mega

EP2
Mega

EP3
Mega

EP4
Mega

EP5 update 10
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Now all end of episode saves will be imported by the next episode.
Updated my Android port to Ep5 Update 10

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
not gonna lie we need a longer update for this part of the story how can you break the flow like that

Reactions: FFTW

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
yes what a bad way to finish this VN....and this damn short updates that takes months are absolutely the worst..what a disappontment it turned along the way..no use of ability, MC poweers that seemed so powerful doesn't help at all..but the worst is how dev handled Callisto...i mean , really?? she goes without a fight ..and all this Nos in there that makes no sense at all, as it is not explained...updates over updates used for filler, without explaining all these crucial notions..time spent in nothing in the house and city,dpoing nothing..the Medusa shield? what was the point of it?? more filler? what a waste

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
These updates are like little teases to a bigger picture....
these updates seems to me a dev that dosn't know how to finish his game instead..and for now, he is failing big time...and a lot of wronmg text...inverted names relating about who is speacking..this is sign of superficiality at higher levels

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I stopped playing around the time episode 3 got released but still check up on the thread every now and then to see how its going and all the replies make me glad i quit when i did.

The inclusion of Carmen was fantastic but i knew then and there that the game didn't revolve around her, she isn't even an LI, hell this game has no real love interests outside of Sharon and Sharon's attitude change at the start of episode 3 was the sole reason i quit playing and yes i know the dev has always stated this game wasn't really about romance and sex but i had hoped that there would of been more impactful choices you could make.

If you want something that's similar to this but better check out "My Little Ventrue" by Novus Animus. It's a fantastic story about vampires and other supernatural creatures while also having a better romance subplot .
and monster college too..it's way better than this one at this point, what a disappointment this VN turns out to be

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well last bigger update was dinner with marcus and mc and laurie visited on that fat guy when his skin was getting washed.
and it was never been explained what caused that to the fat guy, same as the medusa shield....

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Rebirth-LIKESBLONDES-EP5U10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes