4.10 star(s) 193 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
What the fuck is this thing? The source? Blood God? The Borg Queen of the Order of the Dragon? Bloody Mary? The fuck can take down the leader of the Vampire Illuminati? How long until episode six? This is going to keep me up all day theorizing.

Reactions: FFTW

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
What the fuck is this thing? The source? Blood God? The Borg Queen of the Order of the Dragon? Bloody Mary? The fuck can take down the leader of the Vampire Illuminati? How long until episode six? This is going to keep me up all day theorizing.
it is obviously the two sisters fighting...

Reactions: c3p0
May 20, 2017
So we have arrived in Babylon, the way this Arc has been dragged to.
Fucking hell. Cut down the dumb Cindy bullshit and probably use that space and time for the story?
She has more scenes that showcases childish behavior & stupid dialogues wherever she is involved than the story and the other characters who matter.

It's sad to see what has happened to this game as well.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well this was a real letdown...updates over updates full of meaningles filler and ''preparing'' for the cave and then we get such an ''epic'' result...
Callisto dies not even fighting, the MC doesn't fight either and the fucking vision the MC has of one of the nos, Cindys tantrum and the fucking talk about which wood the chest is made off is longer than the actual fighting we got :mad:
And really preparing for updates to go down their again, then they just head in like headless chiken and the same result as before...

Don't see the remaining 3 updates lead to any satisfying end considering how short they are.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I just hope the thing mc saw down there are illusions otherwise it's doesn't even make any sense..
Even 2 human hunter felt the being down there even cindy and mc felt it but super strong and ancient vamp Callisto doesn't even able to feel anything and taken down without even give a stracth to enemy ??? just L.O.L

Hope everything we saw down there is a illusion to break our will to fight or escape otherwise i am sooo curious who able to take down something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I don't think Calisto is dead. The other small fry are alive, so she is she. Probably just got drained enough to give Inanna a boost.

Although I don't know how and why Inanna was physically walking around to begin with. Was she not meant to be sealed? I thought the temple where all this happened was in the mind. If the temple is a physical place the way this update suggests, then they could just leave at will if they can walk around freely?

I don't know man, shit's weird. We better have another episode after the "3 updates until the end" or this will be the worst ending for a game in a long while.

Reactions: parceload

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Short and convoluted update but at least we're going somewhere with the story after all these years. Hope they wrap this up soon because the story is already stale and there is no sex incentive to keep playing at this point. Just give us some good ending to run into the night with Sharon.

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar
Sep 26, 2023
Really there is a lot going on if you pay attention to it. Calisto was running from the Creature from the black Lagoon into a Large hall and was attacked by a Dried up husk. That was Vision girl, you know, the one who wanted you to take the crimson path. now the Jailer (Swamp thing) and the imprisoned (Vision girl) are going at it. Calisto suffered the fate that awaited you if you had gotten this far. Vision girl lacked food to be freed and now with Calisto's rocket fuel in her veins. She is now taking on Erishkigal her sister the Captor.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I mean, we where sure that something powerful was lurking down in that cave. But holy shit, that Calisto turns into a delivered snack that gets picked and nomed like a wild strawberry by the footpath is quite stupid... So much work to build her as a force to be reckoned with and then that.

Underwhelming

Sep 26, 2023
So we have arrived in Babylon, the way this Arc has been dragged to.
Fucking hell. Cut down the dumb Cindy bullshit and probably use that space and time for the story?
She has more scenes that showcases childish behavior & stupid dialogues wherever she is involved than the story and the other characters who matter.

It's sad to see what has happened to this game as well.
Actually I wouldn't mind seeing Cindy as a snack for a nice feeling of irony.

Sep 26, 2023
Hey here is a thought. what if the MC shows up at the end of the battle royal and see's Vision Girl as the Victor but left in a vulnerable state... Would he have the Ball's enough to drink her dry or would he wuss out again LOL.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hey here is a thought. what if the MC shows up at the end of the battle royal and see's Vision Girl as the Victor but left in a vulnerable state... Would he have the Ball's enough to drink her dry or would he wuss out again LOL.
Well, Sharon would come into the picture and would say "Not now, another time." and the game would end.:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: serenitynow
Sep 26, 2023
But She is not here HAHAHA... And you would still need to contend with Virgil and the Princepts Court.

If your not the Cock of the walk, you'll find yourself in another's pot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really short and once again more mysteries and no explanations.

3 more updates only and it's the end, they say. Honestly, how can it be? there is so much to tell...

Man, it sucks.
easy solution, either ep6 or rb 2. :p

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes