4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
All in one is better for people with the bandwidth to download it, but as noted that's not everyone.

Compressed versions can be handy, but they're often broken and obviously have lower image quality (I don't know why compressers mostly go for max compression without considering the significant image quality hit).

Even though I can download 10GB games, I'd rather not (Australian internet sux) and appreciate devs who take this into consideration.

The way this particular game has been split is a bit clunky, I think releasing patches is better but lots of inexperienced users appear to struggle with installing patches & patches may be harder to manage for the dev. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It depends on the instructions really. (I´ve missed one update for EP 1 hence the confusion at the start when I was looking for help). The dev has been nothing but concise so, props for that

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
We talked about the MC's dick power a couple of updates before, but it looks like the dev has sticked to VTM lore sadly.
So no magic dick for our MC :mad:
OK, I'm in a mood for jest since the forum is quite boring with serious discussions about vampire clans' powers and characteristics when we actually have no idea in which direction the next iteration of this VN will take us so I will switch to another "lore" and say the force is strong with our young padawan and he deserves to discover the power of the mighty dickslap.
No magic dicks involved, consider it a power to stun and put your opponents into a submission state for a while.
True, limp dick dickslaps might be weak but one can hope, in time, he can learn to control the force better and master the full power. ;)

Reactions: IPsycho

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I'm pretty sure you don't need any power for that. In fact, just asking her when both you were regular humans would have sufficed.
yes but it's the most degenerate thing I could think of.
2) For whatever reason his previous game was very rushed to the ending as we all know but game was still great, so with that in mind i just hope this game as a more well developed ending(s).
the reason is: they had a revelation and decided to focus on the game they will forever loved for... rebirth..
he deserves to discover the power of the mighty dickslap.
it doesn't have to be a power, the MC could simply meet a jinwei (chinese vampire) and learn the ancient art of dick fu... the practicioner of this art can control his bloodflow to turn his dick into a dangerous blundgeoning weapon; due to it's nature the art can be taught only by female vampirs as they know pressure points on the user's dick that need to be caressed. Sharon having only studied the theory and lacking practice with a dick could only make MC's weapon twitch. The downside of the dick fu is that the unnatural control over ones blood puts the user at the risk of going into a frenzy state, so it's taught only to vampires with high humanity

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
yes but it's the most degenerate thing I could think of.

the reason is: they had a revelation and decided to focus on the game they will forever loved for... rebirth..

it doesn't have to be a power, the MC could simply meet a jinwei (chinese vampire) and learn the ancient art of dick fu... the practicioner of this art can control his bloodflow to turn his dick into a dangerous blundgeoning weapon; due to it's nature the art can be taught only by female vampirs as they know pressure points on the user's dick that need to be caressed. Sharon having only studied the theory and lacking practice with a dick could only make MC's weapon twitch. The downside of the dick fu is that the unnatural control over ones blood puts the user at the risk of going into a frenzy state, so it's taught only to vampires with high humanity
Dick Fu is adequate but is at times very cumbersome to wield in the heat of the moment. I on the other hand must chose Dickhunglo. As a rival to this Chinese art the Japanese variant taught by the the hyniasshole (Japanese vampires) who follow the Shinto faith. Through meditation and tantric modulation have been known to wield a much longer and graceful utilitarian weapon than that of the Chinese counterpart. Unlike Dick Fu. the practitioner of this unique art is in complete control at all times fully capable of calling upon this discipline at will. Capable of total pacification of any challenger humbling even the most talented. As a follower of this Shinto teaching it too as with Dick Fu ones Humanity must be without question.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Dick Fu is adequate but is at times very cumbersome to wield in the heat of the moment. I on the other hand must chose Dickhunglo. As a rival to this Chinese art the Japanese variant taught by the the hyniasshole (Japanese vampires) who follow the Shinto faith. Through meditation and tantric modulation have been known to wield a much longer and graceful utilitarian weapon than that of the Chinese counterpart. Unlike Dick Fu. the practitioner of this unique art is in complete control at all times fully capable of calling upon this discipline at will. Capable of total pacification of any challenger humbling even the most talented. As a follower of this Shinto teaching it too as with Dick Fu ones Humanity must be without question.
yes but dick fu lets you grab your sire and smack her ass till it becomes the same color as her hair

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just diablerize a Tzimisce and you're good to go.
Vicissitude is the trademark of , it is widely known as their art of flesh and bone shaping.
Yo can create your own double dick.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Just diablerize a Tzimisce and you're good to go.
Vicissitude is the trademark of , it is widely known as their art of flesh and bone shaping.
Yo can create your own double dick.
what good is two floppies?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This is off topic, but you may want to check a new video by youtuber outstar in which she gives a quick summary of a lot of World of Darkness games releasing soon (or released not that long ago).

I don't post link to avoid this message starting an off topic follow up. But given that most of us seem to enjoy the topic I thought you would like to know.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Also if anyone is interested in the setting the game takes place in Chicago, you can read VTM Chicago by Night V.5 for more background and lore.

Reactions: Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
This is off topic, but you may want to check a new video by youtuber outstar in which she gives a quick summary of a lot of World of Darkness games releasing soon (or released not that long ago).

I don't post link to avoid this message starting an off topic follow up. But given that most of us seem to enjoy the topic I thought you would like to know.
Thank you:cautious:
Now I have more games that need my personal supervisions - and draw time and money.
And you've confirm what I was only 99.9% sure why I am so much into this one. Even as I only played one Vampire the Masquerade video game and my brain first has to connect World of Darkness to Vampire the Masquerade:eek:
My lack of never played tabletop RPG, but I somehow believe this would be my ultimate doom. :D

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I think we all went about it the wrong way, true - dickslap, dick fu and Dickhunglo all sound like the right solutions but what if our MC decides to take the more traditional method, a simple chant devised by the famous immortal
This just might be the easiest solution so far.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I decided to play episode 2 from the start and went with the "I have second thoughts" ,and there's a slight but important change, carmen is trying to resolve the situation peacefully before the pirate attacked. and she only swings the axe when it looks like the MC wants to finish the guy

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I decided to play episode 2 from the start and went with the "I have second thoughts" ,and there's a slight but important change, carmen is trying to resolve the situation peacefully before the pirate attacked. and she only swings the axe when it looks like the MC wants to finish the guy
The change is potentially bigger. So far the only variable is carmentstart =false. You set it to true at that point. But it has not been used again for now.

Reactions: Ragnar

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The change is potentially bigger. So far the only variable is carmentstart =false. You set it to true at that point. But it has not been used again for now.
I believe we discussed that variable multiple times,what I'm saying is that it's the first time I replaed from the start looking for differences in Carmen's behaviour

grohotor

May 15, 2020
man this is really good. the lack of sex doesn't bother me when im enjoying the story. hope i get to thral Carmen

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes