4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I'm really annoyed by how stupid the MC is :(
They pretty much told him not to tell anyone becaus that "anyone" could get killed then (I know they didn't say "killed" but it was implied) and the first thing he does is to tell his best friend? Really?

Laurie isn't that smart either apparently.
Aside from the fact that the dumbass MC was trying to proof that hes is a vampire by dumping himself on the bed...
How hard can it be to realize that there is no heartbeat, no breathing, no chest movement, no body temerature?

Still like the game so far though.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm really annoyed by how stupid the MC is :(
They pretty much told him not to tell anyone becaus that "anyone" could get killed then (I know they didn't say "killed" but it was implied) and the first thing he does is to tell his best friend? Really?

Laurie isn't that smart either apparently.
Aside from the fact that the dumbass MC was trying to proof that hes is a vampire by dumping himself on the bed...
How hard can it be to realize that there is no heartbeat, no breathing, no chest movement, no body temerature?

Still like the game so far though.
Imagine putting her in danger is just an in to take her on as a thrall or more later.

Reactions: Exu

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I came for the sex, but I stayed for the story. Truly superb writing and storytelling.

BUT, I'm still waiting for some other "type of content" in this game. So far really nothing happened on that side and this is a little worrying, I just hope this will change soon. We're still discussing an h-game, after all.

phupdupe

Oct 24, 2019
It looks like the embedded renpy you are using (7.3.2) is causing issues with Linux. On startup it shows the following screen either because you set your project up with software rendering in your preferences, or because the renpy code is buggy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My radeon driver supports both opengl 2 and 3, and I have gl rendering enabled for my X11 window compositing without any problems. So I'm not sure if the "auto" rendering method detection in their renpy/common/00gltest.py is going with whatever the developer chose in their SDK's settings for the project or whether 7.3.2 is just botching the detection of opengl on Linux. At any rate, the software rendering module blows out of the water in renpy startup as soon as it tries to do any rendering:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 265, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 265, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 269, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'render_for_size'
There's supposedly a way to force the renderer setting on my side by doing a shift-G, selecting the setting and then re-running the game. However we have a Catch-22 since the game is toast before I can bring up that screen.

I worked around the problem by downloading the latest release SDK (7.3.5), creating a new empty rebirth project for myself and then replacing the contents of its game folder with yours. Then I just run your VN out of the SDK project launcher.

Last edited:

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
Came here looking to get my dick hard. Bit hinewtly fuck that. Great story and all. The wotld building is really great! Characters are really well written! Cany wait for more!

Reactions: TheFinder

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Rebirth [Ep. 1 Update 4] [LikesBlondes] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.54GB
Download ~75MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Have Fun! ♡

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
That nosferatu scene was SO great. And I like Sharon more and more each new update, though she seems too nice to be true she's still undead.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Now I'm wondering what other clans we'll get. I'm hoping for Gangrel, Setites, and Gargoyles.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
A few projects that I support are about to end. This is definitely a front runner in being a project that I will be supporting.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes