4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
There are more than 2 paths already.
1- Fed Calisto/Treat Sharon poorly-Laurie Dies-Carmen Love
2- Fed Calisto/Treat Sharon well- Laurie Lives-Carmen Hate
3- Not Fed Calisto/Treat Sharon poorly-Laurie Dies-Carmen Love
4- Not Fed Calisto/Treat Sharon well- Laurie Lives-Carmen Hate

All have some implications down the line.

The answer for why they do their updates the way they do is they do this part time and have other "real life" jobs. They have to do this when they can. Also both have other projects they work on as well.

For those who don't do both Laurie paths, there will be a lot of shared scenes in the future so it will not make you "suffer" too much.

Peace
I've been playing my route where I didn't feed Laurie and Carmen to Callisto, been nice to Sharon, Laurie Lives, and I've got Carmen falling for me.
Kinda hoping she ends up my new thrall and/or I turn her by the end of the game. Then we have Laurie with Sharon's bloodline and Carmen with my supervamp bloodline.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just started ep4up4 my progress in up3 is not available but that seems to be the norm for this game. What is different is that I cannot save my progress in up4. Attempts to save result "save" being shaded out. Any help please?
only new content if laurie actually died not "died". it has been most talked subject since update came.

does anyone have a save for the new content please i didn't manage to get any sex scene
sex? wrong game.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
only new content if laurie actually died not "died". it has been most talked subject since update came.

sex? wrong game.
Episode 2 update 4
Much of the content, including the sex scene, will only be available if you unlocked the " Secret Whispers" power in the previous episode. And that's what we're hoping to get a lot of feedback on. The sex scene. We said, we'll be looking for your input on that, and we mean it. Should we add animations?
On a different note, we've passed the 1500$ threshold. Starting next month we'll be able contract for more renders, and the size of the October should increase by about 30 to 40%. And so on from now on.
Also, we think we fixed the issues with the save transfers on Android. Episode one will be made available on Android this month. And episode 2, starting next month.
We'd also like to thank all of you who have been sending us bug reports.
I'll stop talking now.

RedRiam

Feb 23, 2019
gotta be real meanie. check on wt when sharonsaveslaurie are triggered.
I did that all the decisions against sharonsavelaurie, and nothing changed, I don´t even know at what point in the story was laurie supposed to die.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did that all the decisions against sharonsavelaurie, and nothing changed, I don´t even know at what point in the story was laurie supposed to die.
she will die when mc et co goto cave searching that elder vampire.

Reactions: RedRiam
Dec 28, 2019
Episode 2 update 4
Much of the content, including the sex scene, will only be available if you unlocked the " Secret Whispers" power in the previous episode.
Episode 2 this is Episode 4 so yeah they just didn't update the changelog for a very long time

Yep, that was a reference to the sex scene with the MILF cop Miri where you needed Secret Whispers to get her to ignore her concerns about having sex with a stranger while her child is in a nearby room. I wasn't a fan of the scene, and it apparently left a soul stain on the MC and spoiled a cozy scene with Sharon due to his terrible soul-stain-induced bad breath. The Carmen and Callisto sex scenes were much more fun.

What is the "Secret Whispers" power? I don't recall that in any of the previous updates.
Secret Whispers allows the MC to insert thoughts in the recipient's head which they will think are their own and act on.

Last edited:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
What is the "Secret Whispers" power? I don't recall that in any of the previous updates.
You get that power when you talk to Miri in the store when you go grocery shopping you can influence her decision to take you home

its in episode 2 if im correct

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
View attachment 1883309

Where is my content for Up-4? At least provide an option to view alternate route (Laurie dead) path progress, we'll know how much content (if at all) you have developed this month. In case somebody likes it better they could kill Laurie in the actual game henceforth. For Laurie UNDEAD route there is zero content, you could've thrown in a H-scene with new cave girl tharll as a consolation complemantary to alternate route tour. This update is real dissappointment.

View attachment 1883301
Let me translate:

I am an entitled little bitch demanding for content and options!! How dare the dev release something for a path I am not following without allowing me to quickly change paths with a single click, as I am too fucking lazy to do it right.

On the very least we should have some H scene so I can play with my little wiener. Even if it was mentioned several times sex will come when it comes. But I want it and I shoudl have it.

What a dissapointment.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
it still is ending earlier for me where they all including laurie are about to enter the cave.
i'm pretty sure i've played after that even in previous updates......

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, no new content if Laurie survived, huh? The was the fastest I've been able to remove a game from my already caught up with Dev side of my list. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: Added it from today's first batch, checked if the mod was working, and was able to remove it, all in just a few minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: botc76
Jan 22, 2020
I completed episode 1 the game prompted for the save, I named it but the save doesn't show up in save directory despite the game telling me the save was made. I am unable to start episode 2 because it's telling me to finish EP1. Any help would be appreciated...

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes