4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Another great update.. not sure where it's going but damn I can't wait. Was headed for bed and saw this one updated... Yeah I'm hooked.. 5 hours sleep and then work.. tired but happy.
I've just checked my saves and autosaves: it took me 14 mins to read the whole update.

Inconclusive and very short as always.

Carmen's visual appearance was weird: she looks like she went on a hunger strike and lost her curves.

serenitynow

Apr 4, 2020
I've just checked my saves and autosaves: it took me 14 mins to read the whole update.

Inconclusive and very short as always.

Carmen's visual appearance was weird: she looks like she went on a hunger strike and lost her curves.
I also noticed the dodgy model of Carmen. Considering Carmen never wore an outfit like that but Laurie has, looks like they increased the sliders on Laurie's body by 30% and slapped Carmen's head on it. Also the next frame Sharon's vest is clearly floating above her turtle neck. I do I like Sharon's outfit though especially its been nearly a year since she had a new one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ottoeight

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
haha i gone 1 episode... no sex or i chose something wrong ? swear just like watching pic... click click.. eh well let see Episode 2... click click :KEK: :coffee:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
haha i gone 1 episode... no sex or i chose something wrong ? swear just like watching pic... click click.. eh well let see Episode 2... click click :KEK: :coffee:
on this sexscenes are rare and short. besides mc needs early to be blooded up to nostrils to have erection.

• Wow
Reactions: KhaiFirst

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh really... well im start episode 3... 1/2 episode was, bad my opinion.. eh well..
all 3 vampire games i have on playlist are sexless (due different reasons). most sex this gets when "mommy" comes to visit and otherwise few times with sharon and once with carmen and later with other girls (not laurie).

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes