4.10 star(s) 199 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You're absolutely right, however to her defense a noobie Vamp claiming powers left and right is unheard of to her therefore it makes sense as to why she's so dismissive of him.
Yeah but again, that's the bothersome part. He is a newbie. How is he supposed to know what is too much or that his powers are rare and unheard of? All he knows is they are happening to him, and the one person he is supposed to turn to, doesn't believe him.

At least have her be curious, or look into it. Instead of treating him like a liar, just have her say she hasn't heard of it before and she'll check it out or something. It makes more sense instead of just dismissing it (you know, cause she's supposed to be his mentor and stuff).

I'm probably late to this whole discussion, but it just recently came to mind for me lol.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah not happening :LOL:
1) He will say nothing (Sharon basically said he is an idiot to believe his cousin, that was just before he was going to meet his mommy)

2) He will try to say something and Sharon shuts him up and don't believe him...as always.

Even if the MC would explain everything what mommy told him...do u really think she would believe MC's ancient sire is more powerful/influential than the prince, just made her an Archon so that she would be a shield for the mc and she is just a puppet on a string, which dances in Callistos hands ?
I think MC is going to say something to her. But yes Sharon is not going to believe him. Just still interested in the outcome

Reactions: Arigon

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
At least have her be curious, or look into it. Instead of treating him like a liar, just have her say she hasn't heard of it before and she'll check it out or something. It makes more sense instead of just dismissing it (you know, cause she's supposed to be his mentor and stuff).
I'm probably late to this whole discussion, but it just recently came to mind for me lol.
It's all part of her charm, and for my mc she is absolutely irresistible the way she is:p
Disclaimer. Im here purely for Sharon, anything else doesn't matter much.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yeah but again, that's the bothersome part. He is a newbie. How is he supposed to know what is too much or that his powers are rare and unheard of? All he knows is they are happening to him, and the one person he is supposed to turn to, doesn't believe him.

I guess Sharon will have to learn the hard way.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

The thing is, Sharon is also a relativ young vamp iirc about 70-80 years including her life as human, she is way out of her element here. She is suitable as a mentor for a normal vamp and to teach the MC the basics, but that is as far as her knowlege goes.
Also it is not like there is a vamp-wikipedia where u can just look for whatever information u want, most things are keept secret within the clans and even there it's not like they freely share all their knowlege.
Sharon asking around for strange powers, would in all likelihood end very bad for her and especially for the MC.

Her being all like 'Ah, yes, new powers, visions and magic. I have dismissed that claim' doesn't exactly help the situation....and we all know how that ended.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It's nice to finally see her out of that damn cage :BootyTime: . Though I still wonder what'll happen to her. Will she be thralled or turned?
yeah. she for sure gets thralled. Probably Laurie and her both get turned is my bet. Our boy has to build a power base. Plus for all the pro sex folks, no physical impairment to the females having sex.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
yeah. she for sure gets thralled. Probably Laurie and her both get turned is my bet. Our boy has to build a power base. Plus for all the pro sex folks, no physical impairment to the females having sex.
I am not sure about that... Creating too many OP monsters as MC would unset balance too soon. And you can expect MC children will be quite powerful too.

So i am in for thrall, no for turning them. But I would love to see Carmen turned and Laure remaining a thrall. For the kitty fights.

whats horror in this guys?
Pretty much none, to be honest. At least so far.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Ok so we know that our update will be on schedule for the 23/24th from his patreon page.
To think all those abilities are due to his sire, makes sense why he was warned to keep his lineage a secret.
Am going to use this quote to actually address Sharon hate.

Put in context, Sharon was tasked with training the newbie as a means to Fail by Marcius, who has an as yet to be revealed bone with our young mentor. She is not meant to succeed. She is popular though, with a number of folks, perhaps most importantly the CIA of Vampiredom the Nos.

She is at best one of the average garden variety modern vampires. Born during the Baby Boomer times and embraced shortly before the Baby Boomer era ended. Her access to lore depends greatly on what the Nos have shared, and what her Sire may have shared with her. We do not know her sire at this point. She is a relatively sweet and naïve character. Remember the Archon hates her so her ability to train the newbie must be low in his expectations. He desired exactly what happened which is the newbie screwed up and she had to take the blame for it. Now thanks to the actions in Scottstown and the MC Mommy, Sharon is out of the hot seat with Marcius. Now it will just be Archon vs Archon war instead of shit on Sharon day.

The MC is of a bloodline that is extremely rare. Not even Markus knew what the Claws were other than what they were Not. Sharon knows that Whisper is not the same as her Domination, and she knows the combination of abilities he is demonstrating do not fit any clan that is known to her. She doubts because MC is a newbie and a lot of times abilities do not make sense to the neonates experiencing them. So Sharon is pragmatic because she has never heard of a lot of this shit. She mentioned talking to some scholars about the visions.

Folks need to give her a break. She was given the impossible task of mentoring a vampire that was basically born as an elder powered newbie. She has no clue other than things she has experienced, which do not fit with this terrifyingly powerful charming MC that she is falling for. She can mentor him on societal etiquette and vampire law, but she is not expected to mentor him on his powers, especially when so many of them are things she has never seen before.

Vampires by nature build harems of people around them that they can trust to protect them and work for their best interest. It will not be long at all before Sharon has that classic line from Star Wars "And now the circle is complete, the student is now the Master" (insert ultra awesome James Earl Jones voice there). The MC is going to have a very impressive array of followers who will no doubt have to rise to the occasion of dealing with things that none of the city's vampires are prepared for (except Mommy possibly) when Vision Girl rises. Remember Queen of the Damned? Lestat and Akashka. That could be a very real glimpse into what is about to go down. In any case, I am very happy to see more discussion on here. Even if it is Sharon haters. I just ask that you do not evaluate her without thinking about some of what I am saying.
Peace.

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
you know, was there a real reason given for making us wait a whole 2 months? the next release should have been the 26th (day after christmas) or at the very most first week of January. But they decided to hold onto the release for a extra 30 days why?

• Angry
Reactions: Arigon

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
you know, was there a real reason given for making us wait a whole 2 months? the next release should have been the 26th (day after christmas) or at the very most first week of January. But they decided to hold onto the release for a extra 30 days why?
people are allowed a break over the holidays you know, they are not your personal slaves who exist only to pump out Vn updates.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
so no download i think?
Amir,
there is horror. Vampires have to drink blood and are exposed to horrific things. I won't spoil it more than all the posts have already but yes there is horror. If you decide to focus just on the tits and not what is actually happening then it is not as horror driven.
Yes you should absolutely download and play episode 1 and the current one. Episode 1 is in a spoiler link in the middle of all the other links.

Reactions: Haast and MammaMea

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
um
maybe they wanted to spend some time with their families????? or friends?????

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
people are allowed a break over the holidays you know, they are not your personal slaves who exist only to pump out Vn updates.
Indeed. They even stopped their pledges for December (we were not charged), and have very consistently released every other month.

So if they wanted to three months all is good too!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So i am in for thrall, no for turning them. But I would love to see Carmen turned and Laure remaining a thrall. For the kitty fights.
:D
Laurie vs 2 vampires.... I am thinking her odds in kitty slashing goes down some there, but it will be funny as shit!

Reactions: Nulldev

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
:D
Laurie vs 2 vampires.... I am thinking her odds in kitty slashing goes down some there, but it will be funny as shit!
Hahah I am picturing a kitten battle royale. All woman on her own. MC totally not understanding anything, as usual, while Andrew somehow manages to save our confused ass from the (friendly) fire.

But even if that is not the case, I would not so easily dismiss Laurie. She is showing a fire not common in obviously in love childhood friends. That why she is probably one of the few I actually like!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 199 Votes