4.10 star(s) 199 Votes

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I actually expect sort of a mini-harem to be built eventually. MC, Laurie and Sharon at least. Maybe toss Carmen into that too after this update.

MC and almost all the LI's are living in the same house now. And as one of the other vampire people mentioned, if you live long enough pretty much everyone has had sex with everyone else.

And realistically, I doubt any of the girls would object to it.
I think Astrid will be on parole being supervised by MC and Sharon, i think she know she won't be killed maybe she has some background

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Update was really good

I have some opinions on Carmen and Laurie
I honestly think Carmen should become a thrall (not a blood doll) Laurie is way better fitted for the role of co vampire next to MC. Seeing how emotional Carmen is with Gregor. And she needed MC to comfort her is not a good trait to have. Laurie is way more independent and is not scared to seek confrontation.

And Astrid

My thinking on Astrid and if you want to get rid of her brings a problems for Sharon as Archon
You could try to get help from Calisto. Calisto draining Astrid isn't a problem for her.
However Mc drinking Astrid dry doesn't do anything for Mc. Yeah it maybe give him some experience, But drinking that rotting soul. Would just stain the Mc more. And seeing Calisto wouldn't lose a nights sleep over it. It's better for her to do it.

Now onto Ivy
Can't say to much about her. But if you think about it no family close by weird job or hobby. Would make a perfect vampire
But joking aside i think she would be a waste to turn in a blood doll.

Hope in the next update we see more of Frank and is digging expedition
Laurie is much more suitable for a future turning

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Update was really good

I have some opinions on Carmen and Laurie
I honestly think Carmen should become a thrall (not a blood doll) Laurie is way better fitted for the role of co vampire next to MC. Seeing how emotional Carmen is with Gregor. And she needed MC to comfort her is not a good trait to have. Laurie is way more independent and is not scared to seek confrontation.

And Astrid

My thinking on Astrid and if you want to get rid of her brings a problems for Sharon as Archon
You could try to get help from Calisto. Calisto draining Astrid isn't a problem for her.
However Mc drinking Astrid dry doesn't do anything for Mc. Yeah it maybe give him some experience, But drinking that rotting soul. Would just stain the Mc more. And seeing Calisto wouldn't lose a nights sleep over it. It's better for her to do it.

Now onto Ivy
Can't say to much about her. But if you think about it no family close by weird job or hobby. Would make a perfect vampire
But joking aside i think she would be a waste to turn in a blood doll.

Hope in the next update we see more of Frank and is digging expedition
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D3xzalias

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I feel deceived. Not only are there some vanilla vampires. So also the cat cried frank content and this is in fact for 3 games, although they are called episodes. So even before the third part, the protagonist is a pathetic impotent. Well, he continues to be pathetic, but in the third part he was able to fuck someone. Throughout the game, the author shows us a naked female ass, which the player will not get to, he will just constantly loom before his eyes, and this is very angry. I hate to feel like that donkey.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi there,
when starting (W10 64bit) there was an Error.
By using "Ignore" the game started but ALL STATS in the Character Info are now set on 1!!!
Does this change the storyline?
yes but you can use saveeditor to edit stats to what they are supposed to be (1 example was posted page or some ago).

Reactions: Hans98
Dec 28, 2019
Finally!!!

And Laurie is great fun when she's feeling catty towards Sharon:

Astrid had some sultry sex kitten lines as well:

Ivy is adorable too, and Sharon is lovely in the nude as always, but walking around nude in front of poor Andrew is kind of unfair to Andrew, then again she's been teasing us all game too. So I suppose it's more of the same. Sophie is clearly nothing more than a blood doll. She drove all the way over and waited for hours to get snacked on, but didn't even get a decent facial image.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I keep reading how if Laurie is turned It needs to be by Sharon and the reason given is to save Laurie or the MC or both.
I'd be tempted to say Sharon needs to be the one to turn Laurie if she is to be turned simply for Sharons sake.
Simply look at the way Laurie acts with Sharon now despite the fact Laurie knows Sharon could easly kill her.
And now just Imagine what Laurie would atempt to do to Sharon If they where even only on a slightly more equil footing and despite Sharon being the Archon or not.
Just for peace and sanity and mostly for Sharon's sake she needs to turn Laurie.
If she is turned atleast that way Sharon should have some influence over Laurie and we may yet avoid the constant cat fights.
Becuase lets face it nothing would ever get done as the MC would be costantly having to play referee.
And the repair buills to the house alone would be scarry.

Just Saying

Tangel

Jan 30, 2018
here are my unofficial android ports of Rebirth.

if you want to import a multipersistent file of the pc version, the one that holds your Episode 1 end saves (RebirthP1.renpy.org), place it into Android/data/RenPy/Persistent

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
1 rev 1 file not there for Android

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update! Earlier in this thread someone posed the question frequent short updates or less frequent longer updates? I find the current tradeoff perfectly acceptable.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I keep reading how if Laurie is turned It needs to be by Sharon and the reason given is to save Laurie or the MC or both.
I'd be tempted to say Sharon needs to be the one to turn Laurie if she is to be turned simply for Sharons sake.
Simply look at the way Laurie acts with Sharon now despite the fact Laurie knows Sharon could easly kill her.
And now just Imagine what Laurie would atempt to do to Sharon If they where even only on a slightly more equil footing and despite Sharon being the Archon or not.
Just for peace and sanity and mostly for Sharon's sake she needs to turn Laurie.
If she is turned atleast that way Sharon should have some influence over Laurie and we may yet avoid the constant cat fights.
Becuase lets face it nothing would ever get done as the MC would be costantly having to play referee.
And the repair buills to the house alone would be scarry.

Just Saying
I see Sharon and Laurie as main girls and Carmen as a Mistress, Laurie is just so jealous Sharon took her place, i see the mc going up in the Ladder so keeping Laurie and our Little Archon in check is like easy

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
loving the game but man this update was very short

One sex scene and a tiny bit of conversations and that was it

barely worth downloading lol

• Angry
Reactions: Arigon

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, maybe now that ptolemy is done with Haley, he and LikesBlondes can get some serious work into this game because this update was SHORT AS SHIT.

yes, I loved the Carmen sex scene. I had been waiting for her to get closer to him. And it seems weird that she comes before Laurie or Sharon....
But I'm sorry, I will say this until I'm blue in the face.

Lewd scenes do not make up for lack of plot in a story.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
loving the game but man this update was very short

One sex scene and a tiny bit of conversations and that was it

barely worth downloading lol
Ok, maybe now that ptolemy is done with Haley, he and LikesBlondes can get some serious work into this game because this update was SHORT AS SHIT.

yes, I loved the Carmen sex scene. I had been waiting for her to get closer to him. And it seems weird that she comes before Laurie or Sharon....
But I'm sorry, I will say this until I'm blue in the face.

Lewd scenes do not make up for lack of plot in a story.
They do release update every month. Can't have long and frequent update at the moment.

They don't make enough out of it so that they can focus full time on the game.

4.10 star(s) 199 Votes