4.10 star(s) 199 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Even if you pull my fingernails out,, I would never deny that I have it confirmed..........or denied.... because why spoil the fun?
Though it would be fun knowing wouldn't it?????
:D
Peace
Well we will likely start to find out at her visit. A C that would be interested in her fledgling as a full (romantic) partner would seem way more humane and even Sharon like as one who just forces him to become her sex toy, binds him fully and chains him to her bed, which she surely would be capable of unless VG decided to interfere. :p

Me, personally I suspect however humane or inhumane C has become Carmen, Sharon, Laurie and even Andrew and Ivy are somewhat protected by fact that C likely sees them as belonging to MC and as an extension of such to her, whatever her goals may be for them if any. That might protect them more as anything else might, even if it might not protect them from being put into their place through harsh lesson, it might not protect from those who might want to protect C though or might be jealous of MC in her household.

Same if it was C that attacked Sharon or at her order, as you suspect and indeed would be quite possible, well then it is not coincidence she survived. C knows about MC's blood, so if true it was her intention with that attack in the first place that Sharon would need to drink MC's blood or she would have never survived the attack in the first place.

Question of course if true is why she would have wanted that and bind Sharon even further to MC. Finding out about C's motivation and who she has become will be pretty interesting, even more so if she is a full fledged LI and what that might mean for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arigon
Dec 17, 2020
This game is turning out to be quite impressive. However the only issue is randomly occuring scenes for unlocking powers and ability, such scene are a sure annoyance or pain in the butt to unlock without mods, it also downgrades the overall game experience of the player in my opinion. Devs should have been smart enough to not keep making sex scenes and vampaire ability unlocking scenes for the main protagnist as a complete random occurance in their game, for people without extra mods would miss out most on a regular basis since episode 1 of this game.

1633278285182.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GayLord Jesus

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Calisto and the Sharon question.
Since we have a vision, which showed Sharon in mortal peril from Calisto, I am indeed very highly curious.

There is very likely to be, a path which will have no deaths of the major Love Interests (permanent deaths, not necessarily deaths which lead to becoming Vampire) which will result in something like a Vampire version of a harem, though without the actual sex going on with all the girls, more like a blood cult/vampire family. This will most likely not include Calisto, as she has a much greater scope and vision, and worldly involvement than anyone but the MC (as her childe and Vision Girl's favorite)

There is very likely to be a path which has the MC and Calisto moving on from the group, or having the group as belonging to the MC's power structure.

I believe that in the scenario with Calisto and the MC being more closely involved as love interests, that the MC is going to be choosing paths of behavior that will alienate Sharon somewhat. Also will be increasing the MC power level more quickly.

All of this is "speculation" of course!
Peace

Reactions: DA22

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Sadly the compression of EP.1 is broken on Nopy, and the others aren't that great...I hate to download things that are a few Gs big because my internet is limited, but I'll give it a go still, just hope I don't regret it.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Sadly the compression of EP.1 is broken on Nopy, and the others aren't that great...I hate to download things that are a few Gs big because my internet is limited, but I'll give it a go still, just hope I don't regret it.
It's probably to late anyway, but the audio/cheats mod has also compressed versions for ep1 and ep2

Reactions: PinkNova

EarlTrjegul

Nov 3, 2020
So i'm playing Ep 3 and there is a mention of Innana. But isn't she a godess from another game? is a reference or just a coincidence?

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
So i'm playing Ep 3 and there is a mention of Innana. But isn't she a godess from another game? is a reference or just a coincidence?
That's kind of like asking if a character named "Lillith" or "Cain" or "Hera" is from a different game lol.

Inanna's an interesting one though because of how far back she goes (Sumer empire, which is ancient as fuck)

EarlTrjegul

Nov 3, 2020
When i saw this name i through this was a reference because in The Intoxicating Flavor innana is a earth godess too, if my memory is still good. So i was hoping for discovering that they share the same universe, like some game are in the same universe a BADIK.
Just a conincidence then,thanks!

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Calisto and the Sharon question.
Since we have a vision, which showed Sharon in mortal peril from Calisto, I am indeed very highly curious.

There is very likely to be, a path which will have no deaths of the major Love Interests (permanent deaths, not necessarily deaths which lead to becoming Vampire) which will result in something like a Vampire version of a harem, though without the actual sex going on with all the girls, more like a blood cult/vampire family. This will most likely not include Calisto, as she has a much greater scope and vision, and worldly involvement than anyone but the MC (as her childe and Vision Girl's favorite)

There is very likely to be a path which has the MC and Calisto moving on from the group, or having the group as belonging to the MC's power structure.

I believe that in the scenario with Calisto and the MC being more closely involved as love interests, that the MC is going to be choosing paths of behavior that will alienate Sharon somewhat. Also will be increasing the MC power level more quickly.

All of this is "speculation" of course!
Peace
Ok here is my speculation on that point

What if Calisto is Sharon's rescuer and not her tormentor/torturer (i know the vision itself is pretty dark and threatening )

From my viewpoint Calisto is more of the royalty kind of lifestyle a stone throne doesn't fit her M.O. She even acts like royalty. (She is tho)
However the Nos that is buried in that cave Seems more like the the person that would sit on a stone throne.
As some people said Ereshkagal lured Innana in to the underworld to kill her. (underworld seems a more fitting place for a stone throne)
You see what Ereshkagal did to Frank and Merrick. Completely fucking up the minds of them. Sharing the same lineage and all.
What if Ereshkagal could lock for example Sharon's mind in a trance like state like frank. While keeping her more conscious for more nefarious goals.
Like looking for a more stronger minded person like MC. Where he can use his trap like the one we got to see in MC's vision with them in the water in the cave.

Reactions: Arigon and c3p0

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
a.png

Unlocked

Hi

We're working on the next update. Still a long way to go, but we're slowly getting there.
Oh. And you'll be getting a new power this month. If you have the points of course ;)
I don't have much else to tell you at this point. Things are progressing.

Best regards
Likesblondes

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1439259

Unlocked

Hi

We're working on the next update. Still a long way to go, but we're slowly getting there.
Oh. And you'll be getting a new power this month. If you have the points of course ;)
I don't have much else to tell you at this point. Things are progressing.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Thanks for posting this!

A new power? I wonder what that could be. :unsure:
And it's nice to see the spelunky girl (sorry, can't remember her name lol).

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.10 star(s) 199 Votes