4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The epilogues are still missing and have to be done. I assume that that after this step the game is completed.
They said so, but the truth is that the story doesn't end with this update. I guess they don't know what "epilogue" means.

Anyway, I'm just wondering what was the point of all those outstanding skills our MC inherited from his vamp mom since he last used them when he killed Marcius. What's more, what was the point of the shield and the sword they found in the cave since - once again - he never used them.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!

IMPORTANT: For Update 13 you will likely have to go back to an older save (yet again) if you saved right before the ending due to some code changes (not mine the devs). I had to load a few saves back in order to continue progression. Cheers!

DO NOT USE THE HOTFIX'S WITH THIS MOD! I'VE ALREADY FIXED ANY CODE THAT NEEDS FIXING. IF YOU REFUSE TO READ THIS AND USE THEM. PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN TO ME, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO TO THE MOD. EVEN THE MAKER OF THE FIXES SAYS SO!

Edit:
Updated to Ep. 5 Update 13 (NOTE: If you played the non Laurie path last update somehow, as I told you not to, your save will not work with the mod, so don't @ me if you did. Thanks! This mod is WITH Laurie path only now, because both paths are pretty close to the same and this one in much more interesting IMO.

Features: This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Pls Update The Mod Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As usual, my latest saves don't work. I had to restart from an old one - the point where they put me in the wooden chest with Calisto and Cindy.
like said that has been bugging since couple versions ago.

But Gofile doesn't have a limit, iirc?
Correct. It does not.
according to some posters on other threads gf has limit but me myself haven't hit that possibility. also there are many mega-lovers.

Little less I think, as some asset would be shared between the 5 episode.
at 25ish gigs it doesn't really matter much if it's few-few 100 Megs smaller or not.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
according to some posters on other threads gf has limit but me myself haven't hit that possibility. also there are many mega-lovers.
at 25ish gigs it doesn't really matter much if it's few-few 100 Megs smaller or not.
About the download size please take a look at my post 13919 here in the thread. The problem here is not the game, but the fact that it is really uncompressed by the devs. The compressed versions done (without any or little) quality loss by the F95 compressoers are much smaller in size! e.g. Episode 1 is compressed and then installed about 171 MB!

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
What a crappy plot and crappy ending(not sure it can be even called ending?).

For 2 updates they were master-planning way to get Miles to Princeps for whatever reason instead of just killing him on spot. Why bringing him alive, maybe there will be a plot twist and grand finale where we will be able to use our powers? Yeah, right. When they poisoned Miles and bring him to Princeps, he just let MC kill him without any interrogation or whatever... What was the point of all that crap? Then Princeps showed Sharon her new office and THE END.

Basically whole update 14 and 15 are pointless imo, I would be happy to hear your opinions and prove me wrong... Disappointing updates and disappointing game as a whole. Quite long tho so I was curious how will it end, hoping it will get better with some next updates but yeah, I'm glad it's over.

Anyway, I'm just wondering what was the point of all those outstanding skills our MC inherited from his vamp mom since he last used them when he killed Marcius. What's more, what was the point of the shield and the sword they found in the cave since - once again - he never used them.
Yeah, there are many more loose ends with great potential which were just cut and threw to trash. That's the thing making me mad most about this game, whenever there was something interesting it ended up with disappointment, again and again and again.

Reactions: boundkitsune

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Guys I've been waiting since the dawn of times for this episode to be finished so I can play it. Can smn tell me if this is that last update, my patience is waning lol.

THX

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
wow its ending?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are lot venues that didn't get explored to me it seems unfinished and questionable. What happen to the skills mc had and used a long time ago and the choices made based on your skills.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
wow its ending?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are lot venues that didn't get explored to me it seems unfinished and questionable. What happen to the skills mc had and used a long time ago and the choices made based on your skills.
pretty obvious the dev just ready to wrap this one up.. sad to say.
To me, it feels like the story have yet to even pick up, and now it's over like that?

What a disappointment.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes