4.10 star(s) 198 Votes

RobertII

Feb 23, 2018
Did my save, at the end of episode 1, but still says that I haven't played it. So, will it be different if I play it again and try to save the end? Or am I in a closed loop destined to not play ep 2?

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Did my save, at the end of episode 1, but still says that I haven't played it. So, will it be different if I play it again and try to save the end? Or am I in a closed loop destined to not play ep 2?
Go to the end of Ep1, don´t exit after the end and the game asks you to save your profile for Ep 2 :) I´ve had the same problem

alsostarving

Mar 23, 2020
Can't seem to launch ep 2. I'd rather wait for the full ep 2 release anyway, just here to say I first played this today and it's wonderful. I usually hate the slow-burners, but this was awesome.

RobertII

Feb 23, 2018
But if you say that it asks for me to save my profile, and it DOESN'T ask, what am I supposed to do, start Ep. 1 over and hope that it works?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
But if you say that it asks for me to save my profile, and it DOESN'T ask, what am I supposed to do, start Ep. 1 over and hope that it works?
Ok, maybe this helps someone with the savegame issue.
I recently migrated my games folder to another computer, as a result the save files under C:\users\username\appdata\roaming\renpy\ where missing, obviously.
When prompted that Ep2 couldn't find a savegame from Ep1 I simply started it, loaded my last savepoint before the ending prompt (full version of Ep1 required!), then saved that one. That's all it took, Ep2 found that save without any trouble.

Reactions: MRG101

magus448

May 22, 2018
Update 6 was my last one. Played to completion, no direction to update profile for Ep 2.
Your two updates behind on episode 1 IIRC. Update 7 then final update. Download EP1, then play to the end to get the ep2 start save prompt.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Not sure if I have to use spoiler tags for this so I'll just go for it.

I'am kind of curious how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because, as we learned in EP1, apparently drinking lots and lots of blood isn't a good idea :D

Maaaaybe like this?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Not sure if I have to use spoiler tags for this so I'll just go for it.

I'am kind of curious how
Because, as we learned in EP1, apparently drinking lots and lots of blood isn't a good idea :D

Maaaaybe like this?
Interesting idea, however
and would potentially prevent important story content to happen.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finished my Audio/Cheating Mod for the new game version Episode 2 - Part1.

Main features:
- adding/replacing game music and sound effects
- turn on/off the sound effects and music while playing
- switch these sounds separately: effects/human sounds/erotic sounds
- switch from Mod music to Original music in the game
- integrated "jukebox" function to play the mod and original tracks manually
- optional info-screen and some cheating functions
- renaming the MC in the game

More details as well as other download possibilities (like the mod for episode 1 or complete versions)
on the Mod page: Link

RebirthEP2_01.jpg RebirthEP2_02.jpg RebirthEP2_03.jpg RebirthEP2_04.jpg RebirthEP2_05.jpg
Download Mod EP2-Part1 (~36MB):

Last edited:

RobertII

Feb 23, 2018
Thank you, one and all, for the help/information. Thought I was keeping track of this game, but missing 2 updates leaves me to question my observation skills. I am sure this will correct my problems, well with this game, at least. Thanks again.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't know how many parts there will be, but I'm assuming there will be at least one more.
I am hoping for an ever lasting novel. I seriously hope for a story spanned over several years to the point it becomes a Saga.
Also devs should not so often discount the option to provide updates instead of just the whole game to download, It is at least as efficient when comes to keeping downloads manageable, but bypasses all the disadvantages of starting new chapters over and over.
That is a good idea. Why devs decide for current structure over updates, I don't know.

Mar 28, 2018
Another great update which I enjoyed immensely. The 'trap' by the hunters in this update was a little obvious in the previous update, but the mc showed off his abilities well. I look forward to the next update, particularly with respect to the hunters, the 'monsters' they have been sent to find and the emerging vampire intrigues ('Is that your dagger in my back' ....hahah) ...

Reactions: Erdan88
4.10 star(s) 198 Votes