T0X1C_DUD3

Mar 22, 2019
Hey, its only Moonlight Sonata 2nd movement, play your own, why use the sound trak from Arthur Rubeinstein?(This game studio is so sloppy)

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
How good are the animations ? Or it is just like 5 frames moving back and forth or it is many frames and very smooth ?

n01028

Dec 29, 2018
From what can be seen, it is the MC who has sex with the girls, that is, he is the one who steals the girls from others, therefore this IS NOT NTR and therefore is suitable for all audiences
That's a form of NTR too called Netori if those girls are in a relationship

Reactions: 69ztare

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Can someone give a better description of the plot? If it's a game with an "interesting plot" I at least want a short summary of the premise.
I'll correct that more appropriately.

This is a plot game that uses mouse clicks to interact and level puzzles. The game has beautiful graphics and interesting
Hentai logic plot. Use your wisdom to help rape your neighbors!

Please do not get this wrong. The graphic style is really nice and the puzzles are nice (if not great) but the story isn't necessarily innovative.

The best way to describe the story is "Man sees pretty girls and looks for a way to fuck them ... whether they want it or not ..."

Dec 14, 2018

This is a plot game that uses mouse clicks to interact and level puzzles. The game has beautiful graphics and interesting

Please do not get this wrong. The graphic style is really nice and the puzzles are nice (if not great) but the story isn't necessarily innovative.

The best way to describe the story is "Man sees pretty girls and looks for a way to fuck them ... whether they want it or not ..."
Seems like my kinda plot!

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
So this is basically Netori? We still dont have tags for this?
In the "Tags Rules And List" post it's written:
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Which is very strange, since the letters "NTR" is even more appropriate for NeToRi than NeToRaRe.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
That's a form of NTR too called Netori if those girls are in a relationship
Yes, I already know that and I think everyone on this page, however, for that the cheating tag is used and not NTR

Evil987

May 27, 2018
In the "Tags Rules And List" post it's written:
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Which is very strange, since the letters "NTR" is even more appropriate for NeToRi than NeToRaRe.
this site have an HUGE problem with tags.
NTR is used to indicate 3 different fetish; netori, netorare, netorase. all of them fall under the NTR aspect, but each one have distinct difference.
the ntr description posted in the "tag rules and list" is mainly for netorare, not "general" ntr, and that's why this forum desperately NEED differentiation of tags (netori, netorare, netorase) otherwise people will always be legitimately confused.

btw, if mc is the one who steal other people's girls than the game is absolutely netori.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018

So its another anime rape game? Bleh.

Sep 1, 2020
this site have an HUGE problem with tags.
NTR is used to indicate 3 different fetish; netori, netorare, netorase. all of them fall under the NTR aspect, but each one have distinct difference.
the ntr description posted in the "tag rules and list" is mainly for netorare, not "general" ntr, and that's why this forum desperately NEED differentiation of tags (netori, netorare, netorase) otherwise people will always be legitimately confused.

btw, if mc is the one who steal other people's girls than the game is absolutely netori.
Yes for me a tag " NTR " mean Netorare. And seeing a netorare tag mean that I'm out of here without looking anything else like probably most people. They should delete ntr tag and instead create " netorare " and " netori ". Since we only have one tag on the site, I think the author of the topic did well by not adding the ntr tag for netori.

NETORI is a big YES. NETORARE is a big NO.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes