Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rebirth - Walkthrough/Gallery(RePlay)/Cheating/Music/Audio EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4/ EP5part11 [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Your waiting is over ;)
Hopefully there are not too many failures in it ("fingers crossed").

Edit/update:
Oops, the download links were missing, I fixed that.
Wow, just wow! The game AND your Mod - amazing! The scene where Sharon is attacked in the forest and then afterwards - I fought with the tears, just epic! And unbelievable what properly placed music can do too!
As said above your Mod worked perfect for me, and now we all wait in anticipation for the next episode!

By the way, I got this stats, only using your cheat for the random scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Which one I must download?
I know that this is a bit confusing, but there are so many different game possibilities now, because the developer of the game has split his game into episodes (it's like to install two different games). Episode 1 is already finished, episode 2 is in early progress (one part was released resently).
But: for playing the new episode 2 you MUST have finished episode 1 before, otherwise new episode doesn't start!

So, if you haven't played episode 1 before I recommend my complete EP1 file LINK
Then, if you played it, you can download the complete EP2 file LINK

Apr. 22, 2021:
Outdated links removed because they are already on my main page / KoGa3

I hope I could help you a bit.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I made a quick "compatibility" patch for my Mod, it should now be working with the latest game version released today. The full Mod will be done as soon as possible: (Info: links removed/KoGa3)

For those who have troubles importing old saves from EP1 here's a save file from me at the beginning from Episode 2:
(Info: links removed/KoGa3)

Update July 20, 2020:
Finished my Mod for game version Episode 2 - Update 2.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
And again: I made a quick "compatibility" patch for my Mod, it should now be working with the latest game version Episode 2 Update 3. The audio for this new part will be done as soon as possible.

Reactions: kschn68 and Ayhsel

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
I know, I'm maybe a bit bothersome;):
When will the update of your Mod approximately be finished? I want very much to play the game update with your music, but I'm already so curious about the new game story...

• Hey there

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
When will the update of your Mod approximately be finished? I want very much to play the game update with your music, but I'm already so curious about the new game story...
I somehow already expected the question from you:)
I'm at work now, but I'll jump at it in the evening as soon as possible - I'm curious myself how the game continues.
If everything works out, there might be something from me later tonight, or likely more or less IN the night...

Reactions: kschn68

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
I somehow already expected the question from you:)
I'm at work now, but I'll jump at it in the evening as soon as possible - I'm curious myself how the game continues.
If everything works out, there might be something from me later tonight, or likely more or less IN the night...
eagerly waiting for your update till now i played with your mod lets hope new mod to come soon

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
eagerly waiting for your update till now i played with your mod lets hope new mod to come soon
Finished my Mod update for the new game version Episode 2 / Update 3
I'm loving the game - and it's still a fun, while playing the game making a Mod for it.

And as always: hopefully there aren't too many bugs in my Mod-update (fingers crossed)...

Reactions: baklol

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Coolness, your patch for Up5 worked. Thank you so much for your work.

Edit: And with that full mod for Up5, worked all the way to the end of what is available. So, I am now caught up on this game. Again, thank you for your work.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
And I was waiting for Up6 to show up. Thank you so much for what you do here. Really enjoy your work with making some of these games even better.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes