Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rebirth - Walkthrough/Gallery(RePlay)/Cheating/Music/Audio EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4/ EP5part12 [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Can you make this mod for android pls ,will be very thankful..
Will have a look at it. But this time it's a bit difficult, because you need at the beginning of episode 2 that you have played and exportet a save from episode 1! Don't know if and how this is working on Android.

Edit:
Finished the Android port. But as expected you would need an exported save from EP1. That did not work for me on Android. I have therefore also uploaded a save at the very beginning of EP2 as well, so that you can then load that instead starting a new game.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Wow, you are on the ball with this one. Didn't expect to see the update this quickly. Thank you so much for this.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Hey, I played that last update, but when I downloaded e3, I couldn't play it. So, I downloaded a save from 2, played it again, and I still can't play e3. I'm using android port.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey, I played that last update, but when I downloaded e3, I couldn't play it. So, I downloaded a save from 2, played it again, and I still can't play e3. I'm using android port.
Unfortunately that won't work. EP2 saves are not compatible with EP3. Therefore there's the save export at the end of EP2 for that in the game. That works fine on Windows/PC, but my Android port can't find that export, sorry for that.

That's the reason I made a save from the very beginning of EP3. You can put that into the Android save folder and load the game from there. Download link is also on my Mod main page under the Android EP3 links.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Unfortunately that won't work. EP2 saves are not compatible with EP3. Therefore there's the save export at the end of EP2 for that in the game. That works fine on Windows/PC, but my Android port can't find that export, sorry for that.

That's the reason I made a save from the very beginning of EP3. You can put that into the Android save folder and load the game from there. Download link is also on my Mod main page under the Android EP3 links.
It didn't work :/ I go on load and the save isn't there.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ah, yes. Sorry, it's on the save page 20! (seems I have forgotten to save it on the first page when doing that). But you can rename it to 1-1-LT1, then it should appear on the first page.
Oooh! Ok! I looked only till page 9, I didn't see that there are more pages. Thank you!

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
I know that this is a bit confusing, but there are so many different game possibilities now, because the developer of the game has split his game into episodes (it's like to install two different games). Episode 1 is already finished, episode 2 is in early progress (one part was released resently).
But: for playing the new episode 2 you MUST have finished episode 1 before, otherwise new episode doesn't start!

So, if you haven't played episode 1 before I recommend my complete EP1 file
Then, if you played it, you can download the complete EP2 file

I hope I could help you a bit.
Could you fix the link for the completed save ep2, link die already

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Could you fix the link for the completed save ep2, link die already
These downloads are already outdated, I removed these old links now. Please use the ones on the main page in the download section.

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
KoGa, I seemed to have run into an issue in Ep2. Going into the section after Gregor is brought to the house, when Andrew comes in to tell the two of you the officer has arrived, I'm getting black images with an image not found. Image files v-18-###_nvidia.png ones.

I uninstalled the mod and it would work fine. Reinstall the mod, and its black again.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa, I seemed to have run into an issue in Ep2. Going into the section after Gregor is brought to the house, when Andrew comes in to tell the two of you the officer has arrived, I'm getting black images with an image not found. Image files v-18-###_nvidia.png ones.

I uninstalled the mod and it would work fine. Reinstall the mod, and its black again.
Thanks for the info, I'll check that.

Edit:
I checked the following versions/combinations, I don't get that issue:
- the game from the normal, big download, without my Mod
- the compressed version from the original thread, without my Mod
- my complete version with integrated Mod
- my Mod installed in the normal, big game download
- my Mod installed in the compressed version from the original thread

Just to be sure: you mean this scene at the beginning of Part 9 in EP2
Well, unfortunately I have no idea what is causing your errors. Maybe it has something to do with your save. So maybe try the following: download the saves in my download area for EP2, there should also be one from the end of Part8/EP2 (it's the third on the save page 21) and try it with that. Or you can try my complete version with integrated Mod, there are also already my saves in it, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonywb
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes