Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
is op removing saves and gallery content from the forums? i see people asking for them, i myself asked twice and still no one is sharing. is this one of those "no shares people must play the entire game to see H scenes" threads?

Reactions: Ero Kaze Desu

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
how to rename characters to incest?
Can someone help me?
English is not my native language.
Amelie should be your cousin (you her cousin), Natalie your Aunt (you her Nephew). Relationship Cousins.

apologies, you are correct.
depacking/decrypting errors made things wonky

sorry again for posting the new codes:
5_forme
10_HeaRtS
Yes_20_H
50_YouAreAPirate
Can't say anything against this, I'm a pirate.

is op removing saves and gallery content from the forums? i see people asking for them, i myself asked twice and still no one is sharing. is this one of those "no shares people must play the entire game to see H scenes" threads?
Can't help you here, as I said before, I don't do full runs, but dev modified runs to try singular events. I guess ppl doesn't want to share... Eventually someone will, for sure.

etann

Jan 3, 2020
cant see any girls in the club its just the chair and cant see ginny at the library although it says I need to talk to them

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Ok I just started but I cant believe this game only has 10 page reply
Its pretty well made. Just finished the first game few hours ago.

I really like the animated portions like this.

Reactions: Finisterrex

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
day 54 and I cant quite remember

day 54 and I cant quite remember it was a while ago it was before the v2.2.5 update
Check if you have an older save to see what was done last so I can try to help you!

Ok I just started but I cant believe this game only has 10 page reply
Its pretty well made. Just finished the first game few hours ago.

I really like the animated portions like this.
Thanks!

asdfg-79t

May 19, 2021
How do you get the house without the reboot? Where do you find Osiris in the first 30 days?
basically you grind the work every day for a while then go to the house and if you got enough money then you talk to the girl and she tells you it costs 1500 to get the house so you keep grinding money until you have that and then keep grinding money to do just about everything else too because the game is just grindy

Reactions: SecretAsian

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
basically you grind the work every day for a while then go to the house and if you got enough money then you talk to the girl and she tells you it costs 1500 to get the house so you keep grinding money until you have that and then keep grinding money to do just about everything else too because the game is just grindy
Auch.... You know that only going to work like 9 times you can pay the house? And well... If you don't want to work for it.... You can get it for free... Doesn't sound really grindy to me. More like... "Grind if you want to..."

Nov 24, 2019
what's the best way to beat mikah in sex fight? I really don't like the way its set up to sexfight because its only a 50/50 chance to win the attack and to get her boobs out you have to get her bar close to halfway and if you lose she won't talk to you anymore (what I think should be implemented I feel like the bar should move faster or if he loses he gets cucked Ian) otherwise this is a good game so far

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
what's the best way to beat mikah in sex fight? I really don't like the way its set up to sexfight because its only a 50/50 chance to win the attack and to get her boobs out you have to get her bar close to halfway and if you lose she won't talk to you anymore (what I think should be implemented I feel like the bar should move faster or if he loses he gets cucked Ian) otherwise this is a good game so far
Fight it's pretty simple, you need to get her horny before taking out her clothes... If you are playing the fight alone, with stats in 10 you should win. If you are playing on easy mode with 7 you should be able to win, if you are playing in "even easier" mode, with 4 you should win.

I'll complete the edit in a few minutes with some screens to help you.

Tit squeezing attack is a good move for the first stage (Full clothed)
It doesn't matter if her HP is not going down, since she will get horny anyway.
1648867158543.png

For the 2nd stage (No harness)
The vagina fingering attack will get her super horny, thought it's not that easy to do. 4 or 5 times that attack should be enough to remove her top.

1648867242898.png

For the 3rd stage (No top)
Any of the new attacks will be good, again 4 or 5 attacks should be enough to remove her panties.

1648867358788.png

For the final stage (Naked)

If you are good in HP and so, just use any attack you want (The ones at the top will do more damage). If you are not that good on HP, you should avoid the 69 and Force BJ attacks, since you will lose a great amount of HP.

Just for the sake of this tutorial with no really paying attention I defeated Mikah fighting with ian with all my stats in 4. (In even easier mode)

Last edited:

asdfg-79t

May 19, 2021
Auch.... You know that only going to work like 9 times you can pay the house? And well... If you don't want to work for it.... You can get it for free... Doesn't sound really grindy to me. More like... "Grind if you want to..."
the house is not the only thing that takes multiple days of grinding to do there is a lot of grinding.

every grinding game is grind if you want to people can just not play if its not fun. there is some decent content too but yeah lots of grind.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
the house is not the only thing that takes multiple days of grinding to do there is a lot of grinding.

every grinding game is grind if you want to people can just not play if its not fun. there is some decent content too but yeah lots of grind.
Well, I think you are kind of wrong, but everyone can have their own opinion.... Game has grind, yes, but "Lots of grind" sounds too much...

Actually, I'm 99% that you can get all game content just by working less than 30 times and leveling up one or two for every stat... For a game that has more than 8hs of content using like 10 minutes to do so, I wouldn't call it that grindy.

Is not like you have to work every day in the game, and raise stats to an infinite number or get dressed every day to start the day... Besides, each update I try to make it less grindy.

etann

Jan 3, 2020
Check if you have an older save to see what was done last so I can try to help you!

Thanks!
Sorry for the long reply and I checked the older save which I loaded when I came back to the game and the first thing was I got a call from Lily saying to come to the temple with the cars

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes