Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
i know it says part 2 in the title, but to just ask for clarifications... is this supposed to be a reboot of the first game? the first game dont even have ways to ignore that cousin that's why i stopped playing it. while this one says, that you can have a choice to not want them or not... this time. i cant see the reason to play this game if i cant even play the first one.

moreoever , how does not wanting to romance girls even work on this one? i want to not want anything to do with the mc being beta in the first game, now its allowed in the seconf game? what about the established relations of the LI?

so is this part 2 suppose to be just part 2 or a complete reboot? i cantr stand playing the first one, and if i need to play the first to play this then i'll just look for other games then.

Reactions: Hempluv5

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i know it says part 2 in the title, but to just ask for clarifications... is this supposed to be a reboot of the first game? the first game dont even have ways to ignore that cousin that's why i stopped playing it. while this one says, that you can have a choice to not want them or not... this time. i cant see the reason to play this game if i cant even play the first one.

moreoever , how does not wanting to romance girls even work on this one? i want to not want anything to do with the mc being beta in the first game, now its allowed in the seconf game? what about the established relations of the LI?

so is this part 2 suppose to be just part 2 or a complete reboot? i cantr stand playing the first one, and if i need to play the first to play this then i'll just look for other games then.
I guess you did not read the overview on the OP.

Overview:
After the events of Reboot Love 1 More Time, you will have to face new challenges, in a new game, with a new game style and improvements!
Reboot Love Part 2 is Visual Novel/Sandbox/Dating Sim game with some plot twists. You have to put your life in order... School is over but summer is just beginning, you will meet A LOT of beautiful girls. You will have to build up your stats, and make the right choices to get the girls...
Each girl will have different likes, you will be able to dominate some of them, while others will try to dominate you, some will go into BDSM or humiliation, or forbidden things, while others will like vanilla or cosplay. Each girl is unique.
You will have to raise your stats, get items, buy outfits, explore the world to get the girl. While at the same time, you will have to save to city again?
Game is fully straight and NO GIRL will be MANDATORY.

I have not tried either game but it says you have to build stats in this game to get the girl so if you don't want a girl then don't build stats with her.

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Just so you know, is there a possibility to get all scenes with all LI's in one run?
Yes, you can get all content in one game run. Since there's some scenes that only unlocks if you play them, and you have several choices, some scenes might require to reboot the girl to get those, or use hearts to buy them. Example: In 2.5.5 if you get defeated by some worker girls you will get a sex scenes with those girls. But the good route is to defeat them which will give you another scene with Violet. But then again, after that event, you can use hearts to buy that other scene. Hearts are a patreon benefit but can be grinded at the forest.

This game continues the story. In RBL2 you can ignore the cousin story, you will get to choose which girl to advance. As mentioned before it has a kind of "previously" that will help those players that doesn't want to play RBL1. Some girls will have the option to sub them, and moreover those girls who wants to dom you, will bring an option to reverse the situation (Amelie, Ginny, Wendy, Cienna). That's player's choice.

So, you can play this game without playing first game, and you can skip/avoid the girls that you don't like. Also, if you are willing to play those girls game for a while, you will be able to revert the situation. Hope this helps you decide.

Game has about 20 girls, of course since it's still in development some of them are lacking content, but I'd say the game has about 20 gameplay hours by now.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
Yes, you can get all content in one game run. Since there's some scenes that only unlocks if you play them, and you have several choices, some scenes might require to reboot the girl to get those, or use hearts to buy them. Example: In 2.5.5 if you get defeated by some worker girls you will get a sex scenes with those girls. But the good route is to defeat them which will give you another scene with Violet. But then again, after that event, you can use hearts to buy that other scene. Hearts are a patreon benefit but can be grinded at the forest.

This game continues the story. In RBL2 you can ignore the cousin story, you will get to choose which girl to advance. As mentioned before it has a kind of "previously" that will help those players that doesn't want to play RBL1. Some girls will have the option to sub them, and moreover those girls who wants to dom you, will bring an option to reverse the situation (Amelie, Ginny, Wendy, Cienna). That's player's choice.

So, you can play this game without playing first game, and you can skip/avoid the girls that you don't like. Also, if you are willing to play those girls game for a while, you will be able to revert the situation. Hope this helps you decide.

Game has about 20 girls, of course since it's still in development some of them are lacking content, but I'd say the game has about 20 gameplay hours by now.
tysm, im definitely going to think whether to play this now that i clarified things

Reactions: Finisterrex

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
Cheat Codes for 2.5.0

"5_forme"
5 extra hearts

"10_HeaRtS"
10 extra hearts

"Yes_20_H"
20 extra hearts

"50_YouAreAPirate"
50 extra hearts

Did not change them from last version it seems.
where can i use these? couldnt find anything in game

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Does Ginny even have a vaginal sex scene yet?

A complete Ginny walkthrough for all her path options and minigames would be welcomed.

I don't want to have to reboot her because a simple mistake along the way a few encounters ago.
Just want to reach end of path where we have equal relationship or at least I'm not the bigger sub, with the most scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Does Ginny even have a vaginal sex scene yet?

A complete Ginny walkthrough for all her path options and minigames would be welcomed.

I don't want to have to reboot her because a simple mistake along the way a few encounters ago.
Just want to reach end of path where we have equal relationship or at least I'm not the bigger sub, with the most scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, that's the last scene so far for her, I'm trying to advance get all the girls to the awakening pointeach update, so I'm now focusing on 3 or girls per update to do that. Ginny will get Vag Sex soon, and yes, I'm positive that next event will have the choice to revert things. Rosa BJ is the best outcome for that event, yes.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Hi, that's the last scene so far for her, I'm trying to advance get all the girls to the awakening pointeach update, so I'm now focusing on 3 or girls per update to do that. Ginny will get Vag Sex soon, and yes, I'm positive that next event will have the choice to revert things. Rosa BJ is the best outcome for that event, yes.
Good to know, thank you.

Riyoga

Apr 27, 2018
Has someone all correct choices für true or dare with the triplets? Get Always im Missing some Szene

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hello can someone tell me how to do the triplets event it always says i missed it what is the right choices?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
hello can someone tell me how to do the triplets event it always says i missed it what is the right choices?
The right choices to get the most of that event (including the sleeping visit):
- Say something nice to Kylie
- How old are you
- Drink and Undress
- Have you ever pretend to be Kylie or Hiley?
- If the want to kiss me, I'll play the game.
- Riley, Hiley, Kylie
- Dance for me Hiley
- I'll take a drink and undress
- Have a good time tonight. Have fun and...
- Kylie, Hiley, Riley
- You were on my chest

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rend77

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
The right choices to get the most of that event (including the sleeping visit):
- Say something nice to Kylie
- How old are you
- Drink and Undress
- Have you ever pretend to be Kylie or Hiley?
- If the want to kiss me, I'll play the game.
- Riley, Hiley, Kylie
- Dance for me Hiley
- I'll take a drink and undress
- Have a good time tonight. Have fun and...
- Kylie, Hiley, Riley
- You were on my chest
thanks

skiptski

Jul 20, 2022
so anyone can tell me please who are the dominating characters , eve just ended when i kissed her feet , but i think this must be a start for her femdom path not end

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes