Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Reboot Love Part 2 [v2.6.7] [Reboot Love] – Compressed

Win/Linux v2.6.7 · · · (895.7 MiB :: 2.16 GiB)
Mac v2.6.7 · · · (881.1 MiB :: 2.14 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

Partomatic

Aug 9, 2019
If this game has sharing content, it needs the swinging tag. So that harem fans(like me) could easily avoid it. And anyone who likes such content can easily find it.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Have to say after playing this for awhile is pretty boring considering what seems like a third of the women of the game says wait for updates. Nothing with Natalie, can't even go to her room. Plus the UI for the "map" needs a major overhaul.

So can anything be done in the game when the girls are moved to the real world? Seems like there is no event or continued storylines. Can't even do anything with Xenia after having semi sex in the shower. Guess I'll check back in a year to see if anything has actually been done with this sandbox game and storylines.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Tried to give this sandbox game a shot, but not enough events and no storyline continuation in the "real" world make it pretty boring and a grindfest. Plus the bugs I just found trying to pay for gym membership give you an error. Makes me wonder how many other bugs are in the game that haven't been fixed or tested.

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
So I try to set on easy mode and it defaults to normal mode every time I check it in settings. Is this a bug or something?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
So I try to set on easy mode and it defaults to normal mode every time I check it in settings. Is this a bug or something?
It's a wording bug, when you switch to easy, game will be on easy, though if you check it will say normal mode is active (fixing it right now).

Reactions: AhrimanH

Lactor

Nov 13, 2018
hi I'm planning to play this vn and have a question about amelie: would it be okay to set her relation to be the sister? or would it somehow conflict with the story or background story?

EDIT:
okay never mind saw it my self that u can't set the relationship between amelie and natalie.

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
hi I'm planning to play this vn and have a question about amelie: would it be okay to set her relation to be the sister? or would it somehow conflict with the story or background story?

EDIT:
okay never mind saw it my self that u can't set the relationship between amelie and natalie.
Not sure why you say you can't set the relationship...

She's originally the cousin, you can change it to mother and stepsister and it should work, though sister would be weird when they talk about Jacob (amelie's brother).

1691455057327.png

Reactions: AhrimanH
Jul 24, 2020
It's a good game, or at least, it's an great improvement on reboot love 1. It can feel a little grindy, but that's not so bad, I care more about the various story's. Admittedly though, I didn't touch Ginny's story with a ten foot pole, but that's just personal preference. All the other story's where greatly enjoyable.
I do wonder a few things though, first of all, Amelia's hint window states that I need to talk to her, but when I try to talk to her, it says to wait for more content, so which is it?
second, I can't seem to be able to actually buy either of the pill options in the store.
and third, there's an empty space between violet and xenia, is that a work in progress girl, or have I completely missed someone somewhere?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes