BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's a good game, or at least, it's an great improvement on reboot love 1. It can feel a little grindy, but that's not so bad, I care more about the various story's. Admittedly though, I didn't touch Ginny's story with a ten foot pole, but that's just personal preference. All the other story's where greatly enjoyable.
I do wonder a few things though, first of all, Amelia's hint window states that I need to talk to her, but when I try to talk to her, it says to wait for more content, so which is it?
second, I can't seem to be able to actually buy either of the pill options in the store.
and third, there's an empty space between violet and xenia, is that a work in progress girl, or have I completely missed someone somewhere?
The part of Amelie's story that I liked the most is breaking up with her.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I admit that the first part of the game didn't leave amelia in a good light, but its much better in this second game I think
I haven't played the first game (I see no reason to it). In any case, from what I know of it, I'm happy to break up with her. There is no change in attitude that makes me have the slightest interest in her.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2022
I just have saved Riley and Hiley and then the game tell me the future update. Did I do anything wrong? or I can't really rescue Kylie yet?

quadrapuni123

Aug 21, 2023
How to increase relationship fast??? It only gave 1 or 2 and sometimes none. Tried to do other stuff but looks like the highest i could get would be 2 per sleeping.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Is there like a possible list of which girls to go for at the moment? I mean while playing the game it told me on the hint screen to wait for more updates for Amelia but then I just got her to progress and unlocked the real world + eventually the school and had her join it until it again say's wait for more updates. So I'm kinda unsure if Amelia has ended at this point or not or even who to work on since the next three I did was Fiona, Lily and Xenia. Fiona went more updates after one scene with shoulder rubs, Lily came to the real world and joined the school harem and Xenia had a decent amount of content before going wait for more updates. But again because of Amelia I'm unsure what to make of them xD

quadrapuni123

Aug 21, 2023
Is there like a possible list of which girls to go for at the moment? I mean while playing the game it told me on the hint screen to wait for more updates for Amelia but then I just got her to progress and unlocked the real world + eventually the school and had her join it until it again say's wait for more updates. So I'm kinda unsure if Amelia has ended at this point or not or even who to work on since the next three I did was Fiona, Lily and Xenia. Fiona went more updates after one scene with shoulder rubs, Lily came to the real world and joined the school harem and Xenia had a decent amount of content before going wait for more updates. But again because of Amelia I'm unsure what to make of them xD
Look at the changelogs. As for now you can awakened and send the 6 girls into the school, 5 of them can get pregnant and that includes Amelia.

Reactions: ixcez

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
After the shower scene with Xenia in gym it shows wait for future updates!!!

So is there only this much content for her ?!!

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
Saw this one come by and wanted to give it a try.
Is Reboot Love 1 mandetory to have played beforehand to make any actual sense of what's happening?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes