"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Reboot Love Part 2 [v2.3.0] [Reboot Love] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 798 MB / 293 MB - RebootLove2-2.3.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 763 MB / 259 MB - RebootLove2-2.3.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Reboot Love Part 2 [v2.3.0] [Reboot Love] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 798 MB / 293 MB - RebootLove2-2.3.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 763 MB / 259 MB - RebootLove2-2.3.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
what is that avatar? Dove? CJ are you becoming a monk?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hey, I believe Amelie´s branch has no NTR... She only goes on a "date" with someone to make you jealous... They don´t even kiss each other. I don´t think that should be tagged as NTR...
Technically, that is NTR, and cheating (since both aren't exactly the same). Cause well she is involved with MC, and now is dating some other dude... thus she is being taken from he by another dude, and is cheating on him by dating that dude.
Which is cheating and NTR.

Sure it isn't hardcore NTR by any stretch of the imagination. But it is still NTR by its definition. The definition doesn't require any hard level of stealing (doesn't have to be all the way, just has to be taken away from MC in some capacity, which dating counts).

F95 defines it as "involved with someone other than MC", and well dating fits that as she is involved with someone else, just in a date context. So technically it should also earn itself the tag.... however since nothing else happens I don't think any of the moderators would add it because it has nothing else besides that one date. Doesn't mean that it isn't what it is though, just that the game doesn't contain enough for it to be worth adding as a tag.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
after losing a fight with monster do I have to play whole game from start?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
after losing a fight with monster do I have to play whole game from start?
Yes, if you die, you get to Reboot, but you will be stronger every time from completing different objectives.

There's a guide in the discord if you need help.

Galactus82

Aug 16, 2021
Hey, I believe Amelie´s branch has no NTR... She only goes on a "date" with someone to make you jealous... They don´t even kiss each other. I don´t think that should be tagged as NTR...
I understand the concept there it was "just a date" but it's the intent behind the date, night out with the girls = whatever, dinner with boss for raise = questionable. emotional damage = cheating. I've cut all contact with men and women for finding out they have cheated in a relationship. Whether I was part of the relationship or the one being cheated on.

Reactions: hobobobb

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Again, I don't think this should be categorized as NTR, since as said before, it's almost nothing (Nothing actually happens). As said before too, if the situation would have escalated, then it would be understandable to tag is as NTR. This is a game we are talking about. Maybe I expressed wrong before....

"She only goes on a "date" with someone (who doesn't even know you are fucking the girl) to make you "activate" since, she was always doing everything for the MC. They don't kiss nor even hug each other. "

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
For update 2.4.5 I decided that the time has come....

Pregnancy and Harem will be the main focus for this update!

I really hope it turns out to be good an interesting!

The first girl, since being the top voted on most polls and one of the first, will be, of course, Amelie.

CharaStudio-2022-03-20-17-51-13-Render.png 1647808666077.png

1647808694310.png

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes