VN Unity Abandoned Rebooted Life Demo [v0.05 Demo] [Cupido2D]

0.Senpai

Siren Echo
Game Developer
Mar 19, 2023
Patreon1600_400 copy.png

Overview:
Rebooted Life. It's a visual novel game that explores the concept of second chances,
where you get to fix one big mistake in your life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-08
Release Date: 2023-04-08
Developer: Cupido2D - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

CharaStudio-2023-04-02-15-38-29-Render.png CharaStudio-2023-04-03-21-11-27-Render.png Screenshot 2023-04-07 234613.png Screenshot 2023-04-07 234624.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Looks good enough for now and I hope it doesnt contain NTR and doesnt get added as well in future updates, will keep an eye out for future versions and hope it has some good wholesome content.

Anyways, thanks for the game dev and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

0.Senpai

Siren Echo
Game Developer
Mar 19, 2023
Looks good enough for now and I hope it doesnt contain NTR and doesnt get added as well in future updates, will keep an eye out for future versions and hope it has some good wholesome content.

Anyways, thanks for the game dev and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^
There will be no NTR. =)

That moment right after your Mom tells U that you're ADOPTED? :sneaky:

I guess wIncest tag, soon...
THX for sharing...
Faster than you think.

I have a feeling of deja vu...
Yes, it does cause deja vu.
Perhaps it's time travel that's doing this to us, or perhaps it's from similar ideas.

I would be lying if I said that some of the ideas were not inspired by your game, because in my opinion your game is one of the best, if not the best in the genre at the moment. So all games with the same idea will look like clones of the most popular one.

But the main part of the story and the idea was written before I played Goodby Eternity, or any other second life game. I don't write the story, and the person who writes the story is not familiar with such games in general, so the resemblance is no more than the "second life" idea, well and maybe the sister resemblance, a bit. =0

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
yea this looks a lot like Goodbye Eternity
Reading the name and the description made me think of the Reboot Love series instantly. It's the EXACT same idea with almost the exact same name.
I dead serious thought this was another one in that series until I saw who the Dev was.
That Dev works on like 3 games at the same time in the same universe with the exact same "time travel" concept.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2529848

Overview:
Rebooted Life. It's a visual novel game that explores the concept of second chances,
where you get to fix one big mistake in your life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-08
Release Date: 2023-04-08
Developer: Cupido2D - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05 Demo
Language
: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2529455 View attachment 2529456 View attachment 2529457 View attachment 2529458
Adding an Incest Patch always makes a game more fun and interesting. Any chance of that? Good luck, with your game.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I would be lying if I said that some of the ideas were not inspired by your game, because in my opinion your game is one of the best, if not the best in the genre at the moment. So all games with the same idea will look like clones of the most popular one.
What I find a pity is just the copy and paste of Megan's character on Yasuka's... The story I have nothing to say, I am not the first to have written on this theme and I will not be the last.