Maleficent

Idyllic life..
Mar 28, 2020
770907_6jspo2.png

Overview:
Reborn in Sin
is a fantastical tale of lust and deviancy. It's set in a beautiful, Celtic-inspired world-lore and soundscape. As for the most important part: it features a futanari main character and multiple unique, sexy monster girls... some of which are futanari as well!

You play as a fallen angel, cast out for lusting after a mortal. With almost no knowledge of the mortal world and no one left to turn to, you make a dubious deal with a demon to survive.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-02
Release Date: 2020- 08-09
Developer: Aphrodisia - - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

770902_n2Pnn6.png 770904_cV0Yco.png 770903_yRATGs.png 770906_BbyP1_.png 770905_htyA5_.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hi everyone~ The next build (0.2a) is out! For now, it's Patron-exclusive, but there will be a release to the public in early August!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gorilla22

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Only 1 H scene? And only a masturbation tag, without oral/vaginal/anal?
Oh, well. I like futa, I like monster girls, and according to how much I look forward to ToA I REALLY like futa monster girls.
So I'll give it a shot and hope for the best :)

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Wow, this is quite the start. Checks all the right boxes for me. Seems a bit content-light for now, but that's understandable given it's early release. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes in the future.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Art looks high quality, although I don't get the artistic interpretation of why she has feathered ears.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Art looks high quality, although I don't get the artistic interpretation of why she has feathered ears.
I mean given what some were described as looking like... ┐(°_o)┌

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Any exhibitionism planned? I'm really not a fan of futa, but the art looks to be great, so if the story is as good as the art then I could probably get into it.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
It does seem like she's positioned to be the bottom of the food chain, but you never know-- she could cum out on top in the end. Often. Who knows what kinds of well rounded scheningans may rear themselves in good time.

I apologise for nothing.

In all seriousness, I share your misgivings Mil, but it is early yet. An important part of a story and game is world building and the setting. The author has established the saucy town and the intent of the locals, and that the heroine is a fish out of water with everything she knew being turned on its end.

Now that presentation and the intro to major characters is out of the way, well, I guess we'll just have to see how it goes. The angel wasn't written as a total loss so far: she even had the courage to dabble with the mortals for the ultimate no no, and is quick on the uptake.

Not that her being a complete submissive is an absolute loss, but it *is* a touch predictable.

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
The game is excellent. I just hope it doesn't have the MC continue being a total sub in the future.

The voice acting feature is making me nervous though. I really hope this project doesn't meet the same fate as Futanari Quest.

Last edited: