LexiKnight

Dec 25, 2017
Actually, there is a version for Mac, and Android too! All downloads are here: (is it okay to post itchio links here? if not please let me know)
The Mac version doesn't open. I have no idea why, since Ren'Py is usually fine. Most often when there is a Mac app which doesn't work, its because it's compiled as 32-bit, but Ren'Py doesn't usually seem to do that.

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
The Mac version doesn't open. I have no idea why, since Ren'Py is usually fine. Most often when there is a Mac app which doesn't work, its because it's compiled as 32-bit, but Ren'Py doesn't usually seem to do that.
Sorry about that! It should hopefully be working now, if you re-download it from here:

Let me know if you run into more issues!

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Hi all~ I'm trying to gather more info about people's opinions of the game. If you played, I'd be super grateful if you could fill out !

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Dev asking for feedback? im always up for that... Downloaded and finished right now.. and done with the survey. Great looking game.
I miss a couple close ups... like... when Fiona talks about her collar, a close up image would have been nice.
Also not a fan of grey figures to represent non relevant people. but this is a demo, so its not a complain at all right now.
Gonna keep following the game, good luck devs!

Last edited:
Reactions: aphrodisia

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Dev asking for feedback? im always up for that... Downloaded and finished right now.. and dont with the survey. Great looking game. I miss a couple close ups... like... when Fiona talks about her collar, a close up image would have been nice.
Also not a fan of grey figures to represent non relevant people. but this is a demo, so its not a complain at all right now.
Gonna keep following the game, good luck devs!
Thanks so much! I love that close-up image idea; will definitely try to work something like that in.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElukiaTV

suziku

Jul 11, 2019
dick a bit high up on abdomen? or maybe i am overthinking it. anyway looking forward to seeing how this proceeds

DasHydroZine

Jun 18, 2020
One of my favourite things about this game so far is the character style and their voices, It feels quite Celtic/Irish to me, I think it makes it quite atmospheric in combination with the music (y)

Reactions: aphrodisia

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
One of my favourite things about this game so far is the character style and their voices, It feels quite Celtic/Irish to me, I think it makes it quite atmospheric in combination with the music (y)
Thank you! That's exactly what I was going for, so I'm glad to hear it.

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
, featuring some minor updates (replay feature amongst them) and a new short segment with Effie! This is the last "demo update" planned, and every update from now on will be adding more storyline content.

• Love
Reactions: Milkman Dan

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
, featuring some minor updates (replay feature amongst them) and a new short segment with Effie! This is the last "demo update" planned, and every update from now on will be adding more storyline content.
So what your plan?
do you want do regular update (one by x time)
do you plan to post hie public version
what is the game planed feature (like combat,.... or everythink you want add)
any important think to say to us
what story promise
linear , non linear or open ?
do you planed make us do choice like breast size of character or add or not a wing or other ????

my hope
i like body transformation like breast expantion , demonical transformation bu i know some do not like biger breast so maybe have multiple version of final mc corruption could be intesting for exmple with path one the MC become a big breast sadic succubus and with path 2 she become small breast masoshiste vampire or what ever you think could be in your story
and i like ongoing corrupt character gain a step by help corup a other character for exemple if the mc have first futa sex with a virgin angel and both go a step closer to be demon that could be intersting and have mc have post corruption scene where she corrupt old angel friend could be super too

Last edited:

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Just a heads-up to anyone that might be interested--the game is currently underway on Kickstarter, and is already 50% funded!

You can check it out here: