Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Congrats on the success of the kickstarter and thanks for making me question if I'm gay or not.
An oldie but goodie. At worst, even futa on futa is technically only 50% gay.

Futaxmale can be either gay or straight, futaxfemale can be either lesbian or straight, futaxfuta can be either straight, lesbian or gay. It all depends on the role futa is fulfilling. Therefore futanari is omnipotent.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Version changed to 0.4 (a week ago) but Release Date is still 2020-08-09... Was that on purpose? 0.3/demo release date was also 2020-08-09 I think. I am confused, as I often am.

Reactions: Lucifer111

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Version changed to 0.4 (a week ago) but Release Date is still 2020-08-09... Was that on purpose? 0.3/demo release date was also 2020-08-09 I think. I am confused, as I often am.
The thread was updated long after 0.4 demo came out. It was released on 9/1. Not sure what is going on with the release date.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
The thread was updated long after 0.4 demo came out. It was released on 9/1. Not sure what is going on with the release date.
Huh. Can I see somewhere in the game files which version I have? I've downloaded it only recently (after Sep 1), but I thought it was 0.3. And I can't see a 0.4 release post on Patreon (as $1 patron), but I do see a 0.4 post on Itch.io. I'm still confused =(

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Huh. Can I see somewhere in the game files which version I have? I've downloaded it only recently (after Sep 1), but I thought it was 0.3. And I can't see a 0.4 release post on Patreon (as $1 patron), but I do see a 0.4 post on Itch.io. I'm still confused =(

Because of the recent Kickstarter, I made the most recent build public. This itch.io link should work.

Reactions: majdaddin

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
So, i played the demo,, it was really amazing, i loved it, and i will most likely like the rest of the game even more, but i have two question:

-will there be a way to complete the game without ever penetrating anyone else(particularly in the sub route) ?

-will there be anything wich could qualify as SM in the game ? again i'm only really intersted in the sub route.

thanks in advance for your answers and thanks for making a game of such great quality.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: aphrodisia

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
So, i played the demo,, it was really amazing, i loved it, and i will most likely like the rest of the game even more, but i have two question:

-will there be a way to complete the game without ever penetrating anyone else(particularly in the sub route) ?

-will there be anything wich could qualify as SM in the game ? again i'm only really intersted in the sub route.

thanks in advance for your answers and thanks for making a game of such great quality.
Thank you so much for all the praise! I'm glad you loved it. Regarding your questions, it sounds like Auryn's route is what you're looking for. However, I will note that there isn't any SM content in the game. You can still live out your subby dreams, though ;)

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
Thank you so much for all the praise! I'm glad you loved it. Regarding your questions, it sounds like Auryn's route is what you're looking for. However, I will note that there isn't any SM content in the game. You can still live out your subby dreams, though ;)
thaks a lot for your answer !
i will be eagerly waiting for the release and hope that you get a sucessfull launch.

• Red Heart

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Been a hot while since i checked out this thread since the kickstarted succeeded so i was wondering if there is a switch route for all the characters or is it (for example) with Auryn solely submissive or solely dominant with the cat girl? i completely forgot her name, probably because she isnt a futa

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
Been a hot while since i checked out this thread since the kickstarted succeeded so i was wondering if there is a switch route for all the characters or is it (for example) with Auryn solely submissive or solely dominant with the cat girl? i completely forgot her name, probably because she isnt a futa
i don't remember where, but i am pretty sure i saw somewhere written that the characters and type of route can not be dissociated:
-Effie will always be submissive.
-Ciara will always be a switch.
-Auryn will always be a dom.

Sicssorman

Mar 30, 2020
If I had my way Effie would grow a dick mid route and become a futa too (perhaps lead into a futa-foursome ending) but the scenario structure has almost certainly already been set in stone, oh well here's hoping for DLC