thewonderousl

Dec 21, 2018
Small Update: The Kickstarter succeeded!! And multiple stretch goals were met, including ones for Live2D/Animation. ;)

View attachment 855752
Congradulations on reaching your goals! I want to say that I enjoyed the demo, though it was very short it gave you a hint of what to expect in the future. The game is pretty high quality and that is something that is very appreciated. I really liked the bulges on the futa characters and would also like to suggest adding tents and other things that indicate arousal under clothing which can add to the erotic element of the game. Looking forward to seeing more of this game down the line and Good Luck!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh nice, new update from this game. Play the demo and already love it, wish the developer and his team the best with the game project

• Red Heart
Reactions: aphrodisia

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I downloaded 0.4 from the link the dev gave, but it still ends after the masturbation scene that it ended at before? Is the 'new' scene earlier in the game?

Edit: Had to start a new game and not use my previous save to get farther. The save worked, but it ended the game right after the masturbation scene.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey aphrodisia ! I filled in your questionnaire and promised additional feedback. So here it is.

I just finished playing the demo and would like to give a big thumbs up. At the same time I'm a bit worried about something (more on this later).

About 70% of the time I'm not a fan of Manga style characters, but I like yours. I know, you're a team, I will adress you as a game dev entity here. :p
Good coloring and shadowing. Nicely done. Especially the blinking and zooming of characters give it a bit of a living picture touch. I think it could use even a bit more of this, but not too much. It'a fine line to annoyingly too much, but in my opinion there's still room.
I love that there will be animations! I am a big fan of good 2D animations, even though I know they are a pain in the ass.
I like the grey npc place holders much better than the black ones that some other games have.

I cannot judge the voice acting, because I turned it off after the first few spoken words. It's not that they were bad, but I prefer my own voices in my head.

Since you cannibalized the standard Ren'Py prefs and UI options, I am very happy that I can set the text speed to instant, personally I'd also like to be able to skip transitions. I don't like it when a game decides whether I have to wait or not. Nothing major, just a preference.

It is just a demo, I know, but there was only one decision to make (game on or game over), the rest was kinetic. For a demo/intro that's ok. Do you plan on keeping it mostly kinetic? Personally I like choices (that have an actual influence on the story) much better.

Story/setting are easy to follow and so far I haven't played a fallen angel in a VN, so that's refreshing. Had you not written the word "Celtic" I would have described it as medieval fantasy setting. The music and the names give it a slight Celtic touch.

And now for the worrisome feeling. Auryn.
1604342282787.png
This smells of non-consensual content in the future.
Please let me be wrong! This game - so far - has 90% "this could be fun" vibes, but Auryn's non-consensual vibes put me off somewhat. Non-consensual content in a fun game is one of my main reasons for quitting said game. It's slightly better when it's accurately tagged, so I know what's coming.

With the exception of that Auryn feeling I had a good time with this demo. Thank you very much! :)

It's bookmarked now and hopefully I will be able to throw a Euro or two your way in the future.

Good luck and take care!

edit: a word

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: aphrodisia

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Hey aphrodisia ! I filled in your questionnaire and promised additional feedback. So here it is.

I just finished playing the demo and would like to give a big thumbs up. At the same time I'm a bit worried about something (more on this later).

About 70% of the time I'm not a fan of Manga style characters, but I like yours. I know, you're a team, I will adress you as a game dev entity here. :p
Good coloring and shadowing. Nicely done. Especially the blinking and zooming of characters give it a bit of a living picture touch. I think it could use even a bit more of this, but not too much. It'a fine line to annoyingly too much, but in my opinion there's still room.
I love that there will be animations! I am a big fan of good 2D animations, even though I know they are a pain in the ass.
I like the grey npc place holders much better than the black ones that some other games have.

I cannot judge the voice acting, because I turned it off after the first few spoken words. It's not that they were bad, but I prefer my own voices in my head.

Since you cannibalized the standard Ren'Py prefs and UI options, I am very happy that I can set the text speed to instant, personally I'd also like to be able to skip transitions. I don't like it when a game decides whether I have to wait or not. Nothing major, just a preference.

It is just a demo, I know, but there was only one decision to make (game on or game over), the rest was kinetic. For a demo/intro that's ok. Do you plan on keeping it mostly kinetic? Personally I like choices (that have an actual influence on the story) much better.

Story/setting are easy to follow and so far I haven't played a fallen angel in a VN, so that's refreshing. Had you not written the word "Celtic" I would have described it as medieval fantasy setting. The music and the names give it a slight Celtic touch.

And now for the worrisome feeling. Auryn.
View attachment 883499
This smells of non-consensual content in the future.
Please let me be wrong! This game - so far - has 90% "this could be fun" vibes, but Auryn's non-consensual vibes put me off somewhat. Non-consensual content in a fun game is one of my main reasons for quitting said game. It's slightly better when it's accurately tagged, so I know what's coming.

With the exception of that Auryn feeling I had a good time with this demo. Thank you very much! :)

It's bookmarked now and hopefully I will be able to throw a Euro or two your way in the future.

Good luck and take care!

edit: a word
Thank you so, so much for the detailed feedback! First and foremost I will assure you--there is no non-consensual content in this game. Auryn's just a big bully ;)

The game will have a lot of choices and multiple routes--it's just that the demo is the "intro" portion where the player isn't really doing stuff yet.

I'm always trying to work in as many suggestions and preferences as possible, so I'll keep the transition skipping in mind as a possibility.

Reactions: Grimtown