DasHydroZine

Jun 18, 2020
aphrodisia so how the game progresse ? any hope to have a public update one day ?
19 days ago they made a post on there itch io about progress, updates definitely seem planned but various unfortunate factors have caused slow downs, have a look at the latest devlog there. Im sure many people are hyped and many new people will enjoy it when it does come out but life doesnt always make that easy for devs or really anyone sometimes, so we just gotta sit tight for just a bit longer (y)

EDIT: just saw when that message was posted a so you may already know that, but its probably still good to have it here for other viewers

Reactions: Grelk and DCreep

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
How to play in andro?
Download the demo from here:
  • Once you've downloaded the RebornInSinDemo-Universal.apk, open the file on your device.
  • If you are prompted that the developer is unknown, this is normal. Agree to install it anyway. If you cannot do so, change the settings on your device to allow the installation of applications from unknown sources.
  • Once installed, tap the Reborn in Sin icon to run the game.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I may be pessimiste but:no patreon update since 18 january , and no new version since 2020 it look like the projet is dead it would be a shame since the demo was realy good

Reactions: jamonserrano

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
From what I have seen from their twitter, one of their big programming colleagues up and left them so that is why progress is slow considering according to the dev, they invested 6 months worth of work in them, pretty unlucky.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
So there was an update as of May 31st 2023 on the kickstarter but its backer only so I cant see what it says, not sure if the game is fully dead or just mostly dead.

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
yes i had great hope for it, now i give up and like aylia i would hapy to seen the game but i think it unlikely to hapen but who know
fuck now i remember aylia

the dev kept playing up how it was almost done, just finishing, no this isnt a prank on everyone then just vanishes into the fucking ether

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
The game's not dead, but I certainly understand why it appears so! I'm very sorry for that. It has been in dev hell for a while, and I've been unable to get anywhere with it. I have a publisher now that I'm working for that is going to help get the game out after other their other in-progress games have shipped. I wrote about this here:

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
The game's not dead, but I certainly understand why it appears so! I'm very sorry for that. It has been in dev hell for a while, and I've been unable to get anywhere with it. I have a publisher now that I'm working for that is going to help get the game out after other their other in-progress games have shipped. I wrote about this here:
That a good new even if it mean the game is on hold it a litle better that abandonned

Reactions: aphrodisia