Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Could be intersting even if i would preffered the MC star as a angel and become a falen angel in the story i will try and wait to decide how closely i will look at it.

i played it i was misleading by falen for me aa falen angel is a demon but that just mean fallen from heaven in this case so all good other that i think in the choice you do the one where you refuse the demon offer should end with a pardon from the goddness and return to heaven a least it what i think .

Last edited:

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Looks promising thus far. Just hope that there is actual upwards mobility and that the MC isn't just taken for a ride for the entire plot. Being able to get back at mother dearest and find the girl the MC got booted from grace over would be rather satisfying.

Reactions: aphrodisia

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Hi all, I'm the dev~! Thanks for your interest! Let me just quickly fire off some answers to some of the questions here...

How the Dev makes a MAC version
Actually, there is a version for Mac, and Android too! All downloads are here: (is it okay to post itchio links here? if not please let me know)

The game is excellent. I just hope it doesn't have the MC continue being a total sub in the future.

The voice acting feature is making me nervous though. I really hope this project doesn't meet the same fate as Futanari Quest.
The player's choices after the intro sequence decide whether the character embraces being subby or takes a more dominant role. Each of the three main characters leans one way; a sub (Effie), a switch (Ciara), and a dom (Auryn).

Oh! Also, the voicing for the demo is already complete. It's in 0.2b, which Patrons got yesterday.

Looks promising thus far. Just hope that there is actual upwards mobility and that the MC isn't just taken for a ride for the entire plot. Being able to get back at mother dearest and find the girl the MC got booted from grace over would be rather satisfying.
Thanks! Don't worry, she won't stay useless forever. ;)

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Are there going to be more transformations to the main character? Like maybe if the character gets more corrupted she grows horns or she gets a big horse dick.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Are there going to be more transformations to the main character? Like maybe if the character gets more corrupted she grows horns or she gets a big horse dick.
Exepte for the horse dick (a human dick is better) i agreed with you i realy would like to seen her become a demon with biger breast ( i realy like permanante breast expantion scene ), black wing... (somehow i think it posible that the purple hair succubus in twiter and patreon maybe the look of her in the futur)

PS how the update hapen one every month ? one in 3/4 month or other ? and how big is the contant difference betwen v1 and v2.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Yes, actually, but I won't spoil the details. ;)
I just want add 2 litle question : does our choice make her transformation go in a way or in a other ? ( i know it add quite some work since you need to draw multiple form but it would quite awesome (a good way to make it work is to do part of corp like they do in a lot of game . That mean do a batch of head a batch x and a batch of y and add it up in one place to create a full body))
and i still would like to know if you planed to do gig update time to time or smaler one but one by month?

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Yes, actually, but I won't spoil the details. ;)
I seen new public demo in your patreon , and try it , exepte improvement it the same story that the version 0.1b. it is because it a demo ? and so a version with more contenant exist or it is the only contant you do so far and so your second version is just a improved v1 without new story? and we have to wait to a new version for new contenant?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So still just the one H scene?

And a single image gallery, instead of a scene version :(
aphrodisia
The gallery itself is a step forward. But can we please get a scene gallery? Single image types are useless when you want to rewatch anything.

Last edited:

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Is there a way to turn off VA? Its a good addition but its kinda off putting when im tryna beat. H Scenes aside its a good addition i just find it weird during them

w00ba

May 5, 2017
Is there a way to turn off VA? Its a good addition but its kinda off putting when im tryna beat. H Scenes aside its a good addition i just find it weird during them
agree. i personally dont enjoy voice acting during h scenes. atleast the option to disable it would be great

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
agree. i personally dont enjoy voice acting during h scenes. atleast the option to disable it would be great
Yes, there is a way to disable it! In the settings menu, there is a toggle for voices that you can change from "Partial" to "None"!