VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Recall Destiny [v0.1a] [Saffron River]

1. 3.00 star(s)

HeartBreakerGaming

In its Current State i give the game an Overall: 4.7/10. I rate overalls based on 4 Weighted Categories: Story 40%, Sexual Content 25%, Renders 20%, and Character Models 15%.

Story 4/10: im on the fence about this game, the story seems like it could be interesting in the future but right now im just not sold on the game. Nothing really stood out to me and impressed me. I do like the dystopian scifi world but from the characters and the writing nothing capture my attention.

Sexual Content 5/10: 3 H-scenes for a demo though is really good, they are your typical Honey Select animations. honestly though the amount of buttons for different povs is sorta annoying but its not that big a deal tons of games have it.

Renders 6/10 : Nothing Special Borderline Average HS renders.

Character Models 4/10: they are just not my typ, raven is the only character that i like. The rest are pretty low quality and are have this werid shine to them.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Recall Destiny [ v0.1a ]

I liked the visuals and models. Dev surely put a lot of effort to it. There is music. What I loved the most is renders. Story seems interesting but nothing is revealed here. Seems like it will be a nice story think so. And about the sex scenes ofc they happened fast but one is with stripper and another with Mc's friend. It's don't happened with a character you just met and fucked her fast so it's good in my book. Hoping we learn about MC's past and relation with the friend. Loved the bounty hunter. This version is short but it ended with a cliffhanger.

Overall I enjoyed the game. Looking forward to next updates keep up the good work dev.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v0.1a

Hate to give lower star ratings on fresh games, but I really do have some mixed feelings about this.

While the renders aren't the best honey select ones I've scene, at the least there's some real effort being put into this. Action scenes, music and sound effects, transitions, and some decent animations. The devs clearly have a vision and want to tell a story.

What's really bringing this down for me though is the dialogue. Not to sound like a dick, but it does feel rather amateur. It's not clicking with me. I don't find the humor very funny. The MC kinda talks like an idiot. The sex scene dialogue is lackluster. Just all around not really working for me.

The pacing already feels way too fast as well, like nothing is really being built up. The two sex scenes for example happen almost immediately with either a stripper or an apparent friend we as players know nothing about. The intro has failed to really get me invested in any of the characters, and because of that, the story as well.

Something to keep in mind though is that this is both a first version and a short one at that. It's a bit hard to judge when there's relatively little to go on. If this finds its ground and improves with future updates I can see my rating going up. But if it continues as it is I'm not sure I'd come back to this.

Best of luck on your game anyway, devs.