Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1669251127387.png

Overview:
The Scale War ravaged the entire world as the partakers sought dominance over,
the emergence of a mysterious technology, until there was nothing left.
A war with no victors.
Only few settlements along with the great City of Reeze held their ground against the aftermath.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-24
Release Date: 2022-11-24
Developer: Saffron River - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

e7.jpg koshwal.png 105.jpg 13.jpg ask2.jpg 93.jpg 65.jpg e2.jpg h47.jpg d29.jpg 59.jpg k60.jpg 44.jpg h16.jpg 75.jpg k32.jpg h6.jpg 22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hilkem

Sep 1, 2019
Damn fine start to a game. Good potential for its futur content. I'll be keeping my eyes on this one:)
Would be nice with some futur tags thou :p

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
lol ein weiterer renpy, da ich nicht verrückt bin und auf Updates warte und nur renpy sehe. Ich spiele sie so, setzen Sie tasze auf Skip und beantworten Sie nur Fragen Dies ist Renpy Spiele für mich
Ich würde mich auf ein Renpy-Spiel freuen, bei dem Sie gehen und die Quest fühlen können und nicht nur den verdammten Skip-Button drücken
I don't know where you are from or why you try to write in German in an English-speaking forum
but you might want to learn a bit more German (or find a better machine translator). ;)

What you have written there doesn't make much sense and is mostly gibberish.
Think of it as the same as the most badly translated Engrish you can encounter on this site. :)

Dennis Wilcz

Nov 1, 2017
lol ein weiterer renpy, da ich nicht verrückt bin und auf Updates warte und nur renpy sehe. Ich spiele sie so, setzen Sie tasze auf Skip und beantworten Sie nur Fragen Dies ist Renpy Spiele für mich
I dont know from what that is translated, but as a native german speaker i can say that it looks worst even for a bot (no one who can speak german would write so) and i see also that he is posting the same *censored* in differnt threats....

Maybe its a spam bot :rolleyes:

ps : if i am wrong : If you dont have anything to say about the game why write anything?

The game looks good so far :) hoping for more in the future.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The artwork is top notch. The story is still new so we have a lot to learn in upcoming releases. The writing for what's here is pretty good so far. I'm interested to see what's next. Good Luck dev.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Looks promising, interesting premise/narrative, kinda unique Honey Select visuals. I have not played it yet, keeping it on watch list. I'm currently playing it and here is my initial feedbacks.

Pros:
Nice 'tutorial' at the start, so that players are aware what to expect with the dialogues.
Has Gallery and Codex.
Has the 'Cyberpunk' feel to it.
Stunning Honey Select visuals.
Nice to listen musics and sound effects.
Dialogue contains foreign language (with English translation) (during flashback dream sequences) probably a clue of something :unsure:.
A lot of intriguing, arousing and thrilling mysteries. Much more to be told.
Choice matters I think:unsure:. At least, the lewd scene variations offers different 'rewards' depending on your choices.
Adequate contents for a first release, not rushed.

Cons:
Missing default first name for the MC.
Animations were cut-off (end earlier) when playing in Auto forward mode.
The Epilogue is really short.

Netural:
Good English (non-native English speaker I guess), some minor typos here and there, a few missing or out of place words.
The story is not completely original but with a different approach of 'storytelling' I guess.

Verdict: Very well done for your first release. I hope things are looking up for this game. Looking forward to the next installment.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Saffron River. Cheers.

Edit: Playing it now, updating this post with initial feedback.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes