VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Try loading it again or another download option, perhaps that solves it. Can't really say i'm familiar with android versions of these games, but those would be what i would try first when something like that happens.

S4nshine

Mar 31, 2023

May 21, 2023
Feb 27, 2023
Jan 06, 2023

Regular updates over this period, please note that he is a part time developer and has an RL job to balance the game development with.

Singha8909

Nov 13, 2023
Hello RtL Fans again,
View attachment 3235819 I have revised my walkthrough, it now has a different structure and thus improved the overview a bit. The events with Emily and Chloe, which are split into 2 paths, are now divided as Emily "After Chloes Stream" and Chloe as movie and dinner date. I've added decisions that don't increase or decrease points or have any other effect, but do continue the scene. In addition, Evelyn is also included with the start of her love path. Bob with Betrayal is also listed.
Have fun playing and I think this little guide will help you.
None of these mods corrupt or break your save if you do not mod.
But URM can be used to mod the game and your saves may/will be prone to being buggy/breaking!!!

I use these mods together
  1. URM the blue mod which let's you see conditions, switch paths or modify variable
  2. Choice Descriptor show points/variables with every choice
View attachment 3230616
The two posts above are useful walkthrough

nurpest

Feb 3, 2024
Maybe I missed something obvious, but is Chloe and Grace's relationship to the MC ever explained? Is Grace an old friend, old girlfriend, or a family member?

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Maybe I missed something obvious, but is Chloe and Grace's relationship to the MC ever explained? Is Grace an old friend, old girlfriend, or a family member?
The guess I've made is Grace is his mom and Chloe a little sister. If so Grace must have had her late because there's quite an age contrast between the three. And like you said, it hasn't been made really clear. The patch doesn't seem to change anything really.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Yes it's supposed to be Chloe is your younger sister and Grace is your mum (There has been some script changes from the first versions but as it stands they are sister and mum)

nurpest

Feb 3, 2024
Yes it's supposed to be Chloe is your younger sister and Grace is your mum (There has been some script changes from the first versions but as it stands they are sister and mum)
Thanks for the clarification. That is quite the age difference for siblings (I assume they've got to be more than 15 years apart, maybe 20), but it's not unheard of I guess.

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Thanks for the clarification. That is quite the age difference for siblings (I assume they've got to be more than 15 years apart, maybe 20), but it's not unheard of I guess.
There's gotta be least 18 years between them since the MC mentions breaking up with Elizabeth before Chloe was born. So yeah, quite the age difference indeed.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
There's gotta be least 18 years between them since the MC mentions breaking up with Elizabeth before Chloe was born. So yeah, quite the age difference indeed.
I mean, if MC's mom got him when she was around 18, there was still easily about 30 years to get Chloe. It's rare but not unheard of age difference between siblings. Though rarer outside of specific religious groups that seem to believe that they are here for populating the world.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Your welcome and yes it's quite an age difference but it's something different to the usual trope where siblings are close in age e.g 18/19, 19/20, 20/21 e.t.c.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes