VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.8] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
I'm pretty sure there was an abandoned game that has the same premise as this one. As well as another game that was the "spiritual successor" of said game. I kinda forgot the titles of those two VNs tho

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
There's no point in downloading this right now as the dev said 0.3 will likely be released tomorrow anyway.
Well, it will still take some time to be maybe leaked here since it will be released for the higher tiers first on Patreon. I actually don't expect it in the near future on F95zone. The today here postet v0.2 was actually also already released in January on Patreon...

• Sad
Reactions: Zeruelll

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
Well, it will still take some time to be maybe leaked here since it will be released for the higher tiers first on Patreon. I actually don't expect it in the near future on F95zone. The today here postet v0.2 was actually also already released in January on Patreon...
It is actually an overall revamp of the whole written content.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I'm pretty sure there was an abandoned game that has the same premise as this one. As well as another game that was the "spiritual successor" of said game. I kinda forgot the titles of those two VNs tho
I think the two you mean are:

Our Fate - A New Family - https://f95zone.to/threads/our-fate-a-new-family-v0-15-se-cedsense.7220/

&

Lost at Birth - https://f95zone.to/threads/lost-at-birth-ch-5-complete-edition-v19.111744/

(Edit: This is not a promotion post for those AVN's)

Last edited:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I like the Model of the Mother? and the Model of the Fat Guy.

I dont like the Smoking, the Story we have seen a 100 times already and the blond Girl who just accepts a Job from a Stranger who could be a Serial-Killer. If that turns out to be his Daughter thats the worst writing ever.

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
Does the game have a patch. Because I thought grace was mc mom and cloe was the sister. What happened to the incest stuff it seemed to be removed

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
I like the Model of the Mother? and the Model of the Fat Guy.

I dont like the Smoking, the Story we have seen a 100 times already and the blond Girl who just accepts a Job from a Stranger who could be a Serial-Killer. If that turns out to be his Daughter thats the worst writing ever.
I don't mind the smoking, but I agree with you on the other parts.
A girl accepting a job from a guy she doesn't know seems a bit unbelievable.
And indeed, my first thought was: "If she turns out to be his daughter, that would be so lame." :)

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes