VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.8] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Not so, there are clearly 2 paths or each girl (friendship vs submission)...
Also it's certainly less complicated to read this doc than using a WT mod that doesn't exist yet
The routes are simple, the details are not simple, for example, if MC insists on the secret streamer route in his office as a brother to his sister to tell him about her date, later she sends pictures by phone and talks about MC's cuckoldry (Although MC doesn't accept it), but these photos are special and you should 100% insist your sister to tell you about her date.

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
The bed scene with Chloe at the end of the current content assumes the main character is Chloe's secret streamer donor. You still get the dialogue even if you went with the movie night route.
Will fix it. Thanks :)

Passion_Portal As there are different paths to go and per se different playthrough (if anyone want to explore them), the possibility of naming the saves would be a real QoL
I will add this in the next update

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Am just in chapter 2, so far enjoyable. The models look amazing, the only thing annoying me so far is waaaaay too much exposition. Even the things which are shown are always explained in a rather convoluted way

Similar with all the thoughts of the mc, could do with less.

doxxxicle

Feb 19, 2023
If you add the ability to name savegames, could you also have a button (e.g. in the preferences screen) to switch that off?

I would really like to have the possiblity to name saves, but since I tend to make a lot saves, having to name all of them gets annoying as well.
The best solution I've seen for this is to have a text field on the Save screen where you can type in the name, and that name is then applied to all subsequent save operations without have to enter it again.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Just played this one for the first time and I think it's great so far. (y) All the women are sexy and there is actual plot (READING! :eek:) which is rarer than one might expect in visual novels.

Long time fans: is this game (sunstantively) updated regularly, or is it an uneven mix of intervals including many long waits?

Reactions: legend_shon

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Long time fans: is this game (sunstantively) updated regularly, or is it an uneven mix of intervals including many long waits?
It's approx 2 to 3 months between the release
Initial release here (V 0.2) in January 2023
0.3 => May 21
0.4 => July 09
0.5 => September 18
0.6 => December 30
0.7 => April 18 (previewed to be released in March but dev was sick)
0.8 => June 28

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
If you add the ability to name savegames, could you also have a button (e.g. in the preferences screen) to switch that off?

I would really like to have the possiblity to name saves, but since I tend to make a lot saves, having to name all of them gets annoying as well.
Koga's mod for this game has exactly that feature:

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018

thought the same) but please toggleable, otherwise its pain in the ass when it always asking you to name your save.

Reactions: Yngling

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
With all the, well... I will not call them shit games, rather less good games here, with a decent Walkthrough Mod, noone will take their time to make one for this game, which in my opinion, is really good? Wonder why?

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes