VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.9] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Is there a bug with Chloe? I've just started the game and I'm not getting the phone call or stream.

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Good catch. Just updated. Let me know if there's any issues.
One more and last one: "Tonight, she managed to make me forget, if only for a moment. She gave me a brief escape from the chaos, made me feel alive. And now, just like that, I'm thrust back into the storm. Every time I'm with her, something happens. It's like the universe conspires against me. Grace... I hope she's okay. I need to focus on that now."

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
One more and last one: "Tonight, she managed to make me forget, if only for a moment. She gave me a brief escape from the chaos, made me feel alive. And now, just like that, I'm thrust back into the storm. Every time I'm with her, something happens. It's like the universe conspires against me. Grace... I hope she's okay. I need to focus on that now."
annnnd.... updated.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Another good update ; I like this game alot.

I just hope, at one point, the content of the Love path for Chloe will balance out with the Lust path/Stranger love :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Passion_Portal

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
Another good update ; I like this game alot.

I just hope, at one point, the content of the Love path for Chloe will balance out with the Lust path/Stranger love :cry:
The next main event will be a stream with Chloe, and it will include both the Love path and the Lust path. I've already started working on the update, and there will be 2.5 times more content. :)

Also, for those who want to support me, I would really appreciate it if you could be more active in subscribing on SubscribeStar. The subscriber count there has been growing very slowly over the past six months. :cry:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
The next main event will be a stream with Chloe, and it will include both the Love path and the Lust path. I've already started working on the update, and there will be 2.5 times more content. :)

Also, for those who want to support me, I would really appreciate it if you could be more active in subscribing on SubscribeStar. The subscriber count there has been growing very slowly over the past six months. :cry:

Can't wait for more Chloé romance :giggle:
Thanks a lot for this great game.

I wish I had enough money so I could subscribe and support you... you and a few other devs, for that matter.... getting a job, surprisingly helped very little....
I'm hoping those who can will do it ; and I sure as hell hope I'll be able to do it at one point.

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
Chloe is the only girl i'm not into in this game so this and the next update sound rough for me :( she just comes off too young for my taste. I can't wait to see some more Evelyn, Grace and Emily.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022

Well, my next payment will be on SS.
Firstly, Patreon is too harsh towards many developers because of PayPal's policy. Too many author pages are blocked or under review.
Secondly, today my account on Patreon was temporarily (or permanently?) blocked due to suspicious activity. Well, no one can forbid me from frequent visits from my phone.
I wonder what facts the support will operate on...:unsure:

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

Is there a chance your game will be available on Steam?

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Yes, Already working on it
I'm very happy with that. Currently, I support some games on Patreon, but I prefer to support them on Steam, even if I have to pay for episodes via DLC. When you create your developer page, or if you already have one, let us know here what it is.

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes