VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.9] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I know some of you guys have different paths, more scenes but oh my lord... 0.9 I witnessed the shortest update in history.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Overall render count is 260) Very weak update.
You are on the "wrong" path (meaning the path which didn't get much this time).

The path where you join Chloe for a live stream is better. Still not huge, but better.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is incest really intended?

He has an 18 year old daughter and an 18 year old sister. So he's 36 if you want to be "law abiding" and he had sex at 18.
I think the idea of waiting 18 years between kids is the harder part lol.

Suspend disbelief moment or...?

ju736cre

Jul 5, 2024
There is no point in increasing Bob's friendship at the moment, right? Even though walk through claims that he will offer MC to get close to his wife Evelyn. will that moment ever appear since you lose tons of scene if you go that path.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is incest really intended?

He has an 18 year old daughter and an 18 year old sister. So he's 36 if you want to be "law abiding" and he had sex at 18.
I think the idea of waiting 18 years between kids is the harder part lol.

Suspend disbelief moment or...?
Based on the living situations and how things are worded, I would say yea, it's probably intended. As for the age difference, I'm significantly older than most of my siblings and I have an Aunt that is more like a cousin because of how late my grandparents had her compared to their other kids. So, I'd say it's believable.

lillos

May 22, 2017
guys I have the same problem of the ''short update''.What Path I have to follow for the best'''?Any tips or bunch of saves those could help?ty in advance

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
There is no point in increasing Bob's friendship at the moment, right? Even though walk through claims that he will offer MC to get close to his wife Evelyn. will that moment ever appear since you lose tons of scene if you go that path.
Who knows at this point?

And I wouldn't say that the Evelyn path has "tons of scenes" at the moment either.

The way that the game is made, you are losing scenes one way or another in any of the paths. For example, the last update focussed only on one of the possible paths for Chloe. And depending on how you play it, you may get more scenes on this path, or less. Whether there will be any benefit later on, who knows?

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Who knows at this point?

And I wouldn't say that the Evelyn path has "tons of scenes" at the moment either.

The way that the game is made, you are losing scenes one way or another in any of the paths. For example, the last update focussed only on one of the possible paths for Chloe. And depending on how you play it, you may get more scenes on this path, or less. Whether there will be any benefit later on, who knows?
This game needs a replay room, wether by modders or the dev himself, if nothing else it would at least show us that we missed something... going forward this thing could get even more complex.

As for Bob, who knows if there will be future consequences to being a terrible friend... i know Evelyn is hard to say "pass" even with her limited content(in the current version).

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Who played this recently, since its 0.9, its close to the finish? I havent played since 0.3 i think, i wouldnt want to play 0.9 now if it finishes at 1.0
Hmmm.. Technically his correct.
Version numbers is not really math fractions.

It works something like this.

In this instance it could mean something like...
1 = Major version
5 = Minor Release
2 = patch or bug fix
9 = build

and a next build then would be

1.5.2.10 and the next would be 1.5.2.11

and next patch would then be

next minor release would be

etc. etc.

So version numbers differ according to different development teams, but yes
0.10 would follow 0.9

...sorry unrelated to the game, but I just thought that I would correct you on this...

Apologies for my interruption...Carry on again

Reactions: Maviarab
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes