VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.9] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Incest Patch V 0.8

Patch Instructions:

Drop in /game folder

Not sure if other guy will be around to update it, so went through and did it myself.

If you see any problems/missed dialogues that need fixing, just let me know.
Having a brief check on the code with notepad, I assume it still works with the new version, but won't apply the changes on 0.9 changelog correct?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Just took a look at the current v0.9 release. The Steam demo shows the points you could get from picking an option. It's not available in this version. Will this feature become a standard or toggle in future releases?

Reactions: Maviarab

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
Thank you for the detailed feedback. About the MILF.
It will be 100%. But I don't want to do it so that in the second update the MC will sleep with all the girls. But I will not pull for 2-3 years, as in some games (Dual Family)
As Makima said
"When it comes to sex, the better you understand the other person, the better it feels."
I would like to share my impressions of this visual novel. The graphics and character design are done at a high level, they look very beautiful and attractive. The gameplay is especially pleasing it is very exciting and exciting. The plot of the game also left a pleasant impression. He is interesting and unpredictable, every turn of events keeps you in suspense and makes you follow the development of events with passion. I couldn't tear myself away from the game until I had completed it

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
old saves do not lead to latest version content , do i need to start over?
It tells you in the changelog.

This update focuses on the "Movie Night with Chloe" storyline. If you’re playing the "Stranger" route where Chloe doesn’t know who you are, you’ll need to replay the game and take a different path.
Here’s what you need to do:
  • At the very beginning of the game, when you arrive to visit Grace and see Chloe streaming, choose "Don't bother her."
  • Later, when Chloe asks, select "Say you didn't."
  • After you travel to the old town with the Assistant, at the hotel, choose "Call Chloe" and arrange a movie night.
If you’re playing the "Stranger" route where Chloe doesn’t know who you are, you’ll need to replay the game and take a different path.

If you are NOT on that path, it is going to end the same spot as the last update, follow the directions for the other path.

This game has 2 paths, you will need to have 2 saves to see all content in the game.

Hello
any full save please.
Use "tab" skip...there is no replay so not sure why you want a full save...

Reactions: rafa30

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

If you’re playing the "Stranger" route where Chloe doesn’t know who you are, you’ll need to replay the game and take a different path.

If you are NOT on that path, it is going to end the same spot as the last update, follow the directions for the other path.

This game has 2 paths, you will need to have 2 saves to see all content in the game.

Thank you :)

May 14, 2020
v0.9
Hey everyone!
This update focuses on the "Movie Night with Chloe" storyline.

If you are not on this path, I imagine there will be next to no content for you in this update.
you imagine? so you are guessing and seriously have no idea what you are talking about...content is NOT fixed to the stranger path,

oh right ok i get it, thanks for explaining clearer, sorry my multiple mental health issues get me all confused its a nightmare...i'll start again

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
My lousy opinion after exhausting all possible options in this release:

Going for the love route for both Emily and Chloe is not worth it. You're missing out on several scenes/images since the game is skewed towards the lust/passion/submission routes. Eg. Good boys get a blue swimsuit while Coomers get a facial with Chloe. How is that even fair? I really hope the dev fix this imbalance before I buy it on Steam.

There's also several grammar and typo errors which can be fixed fast.

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes