Seeking Recommendations for games where a character is naked on stage or in front of a large audience (livestream?)

joeyjojos

Jul 28, 2017
There's something about a scenario where a character is naked with a large audience. Maybe it's a fashion show, a school play, a beauty contest, or perhaps they accidentally left their camera on and livestream themselves naked.

Also interested in general humiliation/forced exhibitionism/embarrassing scenarios.

Reactions: DeadlyPant

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Naked game - kind of tame in terms of content, but really well written compared to most. It doesn´t have the scenario that you described but basically all of its content is exhibiotism.

Public defense corp - this has the kind of scenario you described. If I remember well it´s a filming in a public bath, where the female character is originally in a towel and by mistake or coercion I don´t remember which she ends up exposing herself...
Civilian Justice League - this is really similar to Public defense corp, only with a different girl. Lot of coercion and forced acts. I would only recommend playing it if you liked Public defense corp.

If these are the kinds of games you meant then I might be able to list some more.

Reactions: cooldude33

joeyjojos

Jul 28, 2017
I've played the first one before and it has quite a few good scenarios in it. Any recommendations are welcome, I'll give the other two a shot they look promising.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I've played the first one before and it has quite a few good scenarios in it. Any recommendations are welcome, I'll give the other two a shot they look promising.
Other ones I´d recommend are Princess trainer and Karryns Prison, both have great humilation and forced exhibitionism content though you´ve most likely played them already since they are really popular.
Another game you might like is Naked king game, which solely focuses on exhibition. Short and kind of straight to the point game.

Games that are less close to what you described, but still might like are
Prison Academia- Content wise it´s more on the hardcore side, also a little text-heavy. Main focus is brainwashing, but it has some exhibitionism and humilation mixed in. It has public sex and public forced masturbation.
Koukaku idol - This is a really niche game, and it has a really silly story and mediocre writing. But in its story the girl idol main character does get exposed while livestreaming. ( nearly all of the scenes are masturbation )

Reactions: cooldude33

joeyjojos

Jul 28, 2017
Surprisingly I have not played any of these to my knowledge. They don't look familiar at least. Thanks for the recommendations.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Embarrassed Naked Female games (ENF) is the search term for what you are looking for.

Reactions: japayue28

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
The Headmaster has a early scene where you call a girl up on stage and strip her down (and have sex with her?) in front of an audience.